Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I find the same major issues that others are raising and that I said in the previous run: the event is too time consuming (it takes too long placing the stalls) and the stalls run for too little time. Even though the points have been lowered for the manor, currently is only possible for those that have a lot of time to play (it really is a full time job, it takes 1 full hour, with 3h breaks in between if you spend a lot of cash, or if you want to save cash, it takes all the playing time) or for those that do not mind to spend a lot of gold. I am certainly none of those players, so this is definitely not an event I will be playing seriously as it is.
    Agree .

But if u have a near perfect setup, u need not run stalls for 10 mins , U can just start off everything for 4 hours straightup coz u get 10+ pennies from every stall. Thats what i do, i can install around 3 to 4 stalls a minute along with buying and so its only 15 mins work here every 4 hours.I collect temp farm and set this up and logout . So 20 minutes daily 4/5 times is needed easily. So spent around 4 to 5 hours in total for this event in 4 days.
    I generally dont collect my other 3 permanent farms much and i dont even go there if these events are running .

Thats how i managed to play. 

Hey rockey I don't understand just how many parts u have Hahahah I used 6 decos and upgrade them and I did spent 100k parts on those decos so it means pp is an event u can play when u have 1000k parts in ur hand 
    I did use cash part as well but that was way too down for me as well
    10 mill for one not worth it 
    Only one player croosed manor he was on 378bill this time yes one player none other crossed 290bill so its just @TMKC (IN1) said one on Indian server one on international Hahahah some thing is common
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
     o:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Thank you, @WascallyWabbit
    It could certainly be the case. Maybe I am just too used to the counter in the different versions of the HWE, where the counter updates the correct number per second (the coop version not showing the decimals, but anyway correct). With one or two stalls, numbers looked ok. The issue seemed mostly with many stalls, I suppose when some of the gratuities start fulfilling other stall ones, but it could well be as you say that the counter is not updating that fast (due to having to add bigger numbers/change more numbers in the counter, maybe?) I did only check short periods (averages within a minute).

Edit: In any case, I was expecting for example when the number added ends on 0 or 00 that the last digit or last two digits of the updated counter do not change (as in the HWEs), but that wasn't the case. That is the reason I started questioning what was going on with the counters.
    @mia111 (GB1) OK well the techie elf didn`t say it wasn`t a thing, but the way the server does the calculations is not as straightforward as we might expect, he says that first they need to fix the issues with happiness & then he can take a better look at those type of calculation issues. So for now, it may be something, but could also be ok, he is on it. :)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 21.05.2019
    I find the same major issues that others are raising and that I said in the previous run: the event is too time consuming (it takes too long placing the stalls) and the stalls run for too little time. Even though the points have been lowered for the manor, currently is only possible for those that have a lot of time to play (it really is a full time job, it takes 1 full hour, with 3h breaks in between if you spend a lot of cash, or if you want to save cash, it takes all the playing time) or for those that do not mind to spend a lot of gold. I am certainly none of those players, so this is definitely not an event I will be playing seriously as it is.
    Agree .

But if u have a near perfect setup, u need not run stalls for 10 mins , U can just start off everything for 4 hours straightup coz u get 10+ pennies from every stall. Thats what i do, i can install around 3 to 4 stalls a minute along with buying and so its only 15 mins work here every 4 hours.I collect temp farm and set this up and logout . So 20 minutes daily 4/5 times is needed easily. So spent around 4 to 5 hours in total for this event in 4 days.
    I generally dont collect my other 3 permanent farms much and i dont even go there if these events are running .

Hey rockey I don't understand just how many parts u have Hahahah I used 6 decos and upgrade them and I did spent 100k parts on those decos so it means pp is an event u can play when u have 1000k parts in ur hand 
    I had around 1 million deco parts when the event started coz i never use decos on any farm and so never bothered to upgrade anything and all were saved up . I upgraded all pavilions from 19 happiness to 59 and made them all level 4 decos and similarly some more.
    I dont use any dollars to upgrade,left with another 50k parts in hand , will continue saving them up.

In Australia server too, ninjahuman only got the manor. It will improve drastically once some more people show interest in the event. Its not that hard to get it once u can login 4/5 times every 4 hours for some 20 minutes and have needed decos and cash. I think going past 304 billion points is a waste and so never run stalls once i complete it.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit, I will keep my eyes open for a post with a name change for the lower lel manor.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    In Australia server too, ninjahuman only got the manor. It will improve drastically once some more people show interest in the event. Its not that hard to get it once u can login 4/5 times every 4 hours for some 20 minutes and have needed decos and cash. I think going past 304 billion points is a waste and so never run stalls once i complete it.

"Its not that hard to get it once you can log in 4/5 times every 4 hours for some 20 minutes"   

that is what people complain about @Rocky123 (IN1) , the need to be constantly on the game, which many cannot do 

Agree .

I had around 1 million deco parts when the event started coz i never use decos on any farm and so never bothered to upgrade anything and all were saved up . I upgraded all pavilions from 19 happiness to 59 and made them all level 4 decos and similarly some more.
    I dont use any dollars to upgrade,left with another 50k parts in hand , will continue saving them up.

Agree up to some extent but work need to be done as well 
    But if the stall stays at least 8 hours (of course without gold) will bother to go again for another pp otherwise I will start whatever I have in my hand for 2 gratuity to max never gonna bother the ranking from now on its one way or another 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Eh, I know a lot were still not too happy with the Deco Park Event; but as soon as I started receiving full price for the items I used, it was all right with me.
    My group was happy it was an individual event, and not a co-op one. Some liked it, some didn't.
    Those who did played it, those who didn't could ignore it without feeling like they let the group down.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    One feedback about the Loyalty subscription Organic market contracts -

Since i bought the Loyalty subscription ... I am getting entirely different Organic market contracts than i used to get before ... and it is not the Bonus Value ...

The new contracts are all small amounts .. means , they all are offering only very little amounts of dollars ... but at the same time , they are asking very different items ....

Almost every order is asking items from Bakery and Shop .... Every single item from Shop is now being asked in the contracts ...

I dont get any more contracts asking for apples, milk .... not even 1 ...

ANd each of these contracts is only for very little amounts ... and they take days to fill ... asking me Summer , Romantic bouquets .... in many of the contracts ...

So, overall, the amount of money i earn from OM has reduced by 70-80% in a week ....
    And the worst part is I cannot choose not to take this benefit ( or not ) of Loyalty Subscription ....

This is not a benefit, its a problem for me ..... if its making me less dollars a week ... asking wierd items in all contracts ...

And i have to wait for a whole month for these contracts to go away before my loyalty subscription ends ..

In short , The Loyalty Subscription ..... is a Disaster ....

Edit - I did some calculations spinning 10k tokens in different WoF .... and i have data for when it was 8 tokens vs now 7 tokens .... The increase is less than 10 % in almost all drops .... and for some it is less than 2 % increase ...
    So , basically ... the tokens reduction is a complete failure ...

Wwc Coins from Wwc WoF - 2.8 % increase
    Rps from CC WoF - 3.48 % increase

Again ... i would request players not to buy this Loyalty subscription ... it is a complete failure ... Buy gold for the same money in 120% Primetime or a 2 for 1 instead .... every month

i dont think the subscription has anything to do with what it is now asking for i did not buy it and mine has changed too and so has others now more bakery and flower shop stuff and alfalfa and stuff
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023

:/ 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I don't mind it........got myself yet another special citrus with minimum effort. I would estimate I spent about 15-20 million farm dollars that time round  and that will only get better as I learn new strategies with each appearance.

One major flaw in this event............having to switch from your main farms back into deco valley to donate products to the stalls. Doing this a number of times for fast product like wildflower and alfalfa lags the game to an unplayable state and a reload is required. If GGS can give us a way of filling stalls without leaving main farms I think it would be a major improvement to this event.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 22.05.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

"Its not that hard to get it once you can log in 4/5 times every 4 hours for some 20 minutes"   

that is what people complain about @Rocky123 (IN1) , the need to be constantly on the game, which many cannot do 

I already agreed that stall timings need to be changed to 8 hours :) but for me its easy logging in that many times instead of continuously playing for an hour or so when i am not busy. Thats what i meant to say. 

I don't mind it........got myself yet another special citrus with minimum effort. I would estimate I spent about 15-20 million farm dollars that time round  and that will only get better as I learn new strategies with each appearance.

One major flaw in this event............having to switch from your main farms back into deco valley to donate products to the stalls. Doing this a number of times for fast product like wildflower and alfalfa lags the game to an unplayable state and a reload is required. If GGS can give us a way of filling stalls without leaving main farms I think it would be a major improvement to this event.
    If u dont mind the dollars spent, u need not switch farms . Can just buy everything from the market(crops,apples,cherries,FF products,etc) and donate.
    I never harvest anything and donate as its too much work.
    Congrats on getting special citrus :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Make Pleasure Park co-op event and individual too ... Like HWE and Chwe
    2 times a month pleasure park comes, make 1 Individual , other co-op one.

The current rewards could be personal rewards and introduce more rewards for co-op rewards.
    Give the option to donate to other players stalls in co-op event. The more a player donates, the higher the individual ranking inside co-op .... and give internal co-op rewards as well to top 5,10,15 members.

Change 4hrs to 8 hrs .... but ... keep the amounts needed to donate to fill to 4hrs same as in 8 hrs. DO NOT increase amounts donated to make stalls run for 8 hrs.
  • I rather stupidly it seems bought one of the country manor houses for gold - knowing I'd never be able to win one during the pp event due to the 4-hour time slots.  Now, I accept I should have read the descriptions of both more thoroughly but I also feel very mislead by GGS for calling two very different items the same thing and making the appearances so similar.  To me an equivalent would be ordering some perfume called chanel no, 5 and getting a cheap substitute for not checking there is a comma after the no where it should be blank.

I personally dont think it was accidental on the part of GGS - I think it was there to mislead, but that it just my thought, and feel the very least they should do is make them the same now - adjust it in other words.  I know they wont, and I admit to not reading the descriptions of both carefully enough, but will know to watch out for similar 'tricks' with names of items in the future.  (Didn't they do something similar with the efficient olive grove, or was that something that turned out to be a gold only upgrade - can't remember)

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 22.05.2019

Just to kindly remind you that LOL-ing the post because you do not agree with poster opinion is against forum rules. Same goes for flagging. You are all welcome to state your opinion, either you like the event or not, but please respect the opinions of others. You like the event, but others don’t - fine, you can post it: just respect those who post negative opinion about the event and what they want to see changed - they have all rights to do so. And vice versa, of course. Is someone likes the event, he/she has right to say so without being LOL-ed. Different players have different game styles, farms developed to different levels, can spend different amount of time in front of computer - they all differently see and feel the event and they all have right to state their opinion. It does not need to be same as yours.

• I rather stupidly it seems bought one of the country manor houses for gold - knowing I'd never be able to win one during the pp event due to the 4-hour time slots.  Now, I accept I should have read the descriptions of both more thoroughly but I also feel very mislead by GGS for calling two very different items the same thing and making the appearances so similar.  To me an equivalent would be ordering some perfume called chanel no, 5 and getting a cheap substitute for not checking there is a comma after the no where it should be blank.

I personally dont think it was accidental on the part of GGS - I think it was there to mislead, but that it just my thought, and feel the very least they should do is make them the same now - adjust it in other words.  I know they wont, and I admit to not reading the descriptions of both carefully enough, but will know to watch out for similar 'tricks' with names of items in the future.  (Didn't they do something similar with the efficient olive grove, or was that something that turned out to be a gold only upgrade - can't remember)

@AmazingMurphy (GB1) Has the name on yours changed to "Summery Country Manor"?

@AmazingMurphy (GB1) Has the name on yours changed to "Summery Country Manor"?
    Hi Wabbit - no, but its still in my inventory themed buildings at the moment - it still shows in there are Country Manor.  I have only just got home and logged on, so I dont think a refresh would sort it.  
  • WiseWing said:

Just to kindly remind you that LOL-ing the post because you do not agree with poster opinion is against forum rules. Same goes for flagging. You are all welcome to state your opinion, either you like the event or not, but please respect the opinions of others. You like the event, but others don’t - fine, you can post it: just respect those who post negative opinion about the event and what they want to see changed - they have all rights to do so. And vice versa, of course. Is someone likes the event, he/she has right to say so without being LOL-ed. Different players have different game styles, farms developed to different levels, can spend different amount of time in front of computer - they all differently see and feel the event and they all have right to state their opinion. It does not need to be same as yours.

Any link to the forum rules? I think I need to reread them.

And LOL still stands for Laugh Out Loud, correct? And it would be proper to use it when something makes me laugh?
  • @AmazingMurphy (GB1) Has the name on yours changed to "Summery Country Manor"?
    Is it suppose to change? I just had the offer pop up again and was still called a Country Manor.
  • @AmazingMurphy (GB1) Has the name on yours changed to "Summery Country Manor"?
    Is it suppose to change? I just had the offer pop up again and was still called a Country Manor.
    Same here - in the pop up running right now its stall a Country Manor 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I took a screenshot just now to show it is still called Country manor, you can see the day and server time

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    WiseWing said:

Any link to the forum rules? I think I need to reread them.

And LOL still stands for Laugh Out Loud, correct? And it would be proper to use it when something makes me laugh?
    Wow - I never knew that one either.  I better re-read the forum rules and pass this info onto the coop.  Strange  :|
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Organic market contracts are completely messed up .... so much so ... that im stopping filling them now ...

Same here - in the pop up running right now its stall a Country Manor 
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1) It looks like it was not intentional to give it the same name, so I would  suggest that you do a ticket if you did not get what you expected to purchase & do not want it. The name probably won`t be fixed before the offers stop, because it would require an update. - Please be patient with Support, as they have a backlog at the moment.
  • TY Wabbit
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    My country manor didn't come with the pink trees and bushes. :#

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I find that I am constantly needing to put the game on "outline view" to continually rearrange the Park and then go back and forth from farm to farm harvesting etc. etc..  Working the farms in outline view is non very fun.
    That is a major drawback for me too..In addition to having to switch in and out of Outline view, the sizing of the Deco Valley should be the same scale as the regular farms. Having to keep zooming out of the regular farms after coming back from the Deco Valley is extremely annoying.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I find that I am constantly needing to put the game on "outline view" to continually rearrange the Park and then go back and forth from farm to farm harvesting etc. etc..  Working the farms in outline view is non very fun.
    That is a major drawback for me too..In addition to having to switch in and out of Outline view, the sizing of the Deco Valley should be the same scale as the regular farms. Having to keep zooming out of the regular farms after coming back from the Deco Valley is extremely annoying.
    I was just going to post the same thing about the zoom thing. I thought I was the only one -- visit Deco Valley, and then another farm, and you have to keep zooming back.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    PCA (GB1) said:

Even with such little effort I ended up in rank 31, not much interest is there ? 

I had to wonder the same thing. This second time around, I put only a couple of stalls up just twice (only enough to get the second or third reward of the deco parts), quit soon after, and ended up with a few rewards for being in the top 500. In other events, I would have ranked 2000 or lower.
Sign In to comment.