Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Disappointment :Deco event

First time,when i heard about this event i was soo excited that i cant explain.but after playing it i was just

i was waiting for this such a boring event ?owwww such a disappointing thing. :|
Post edited by tasnim bushra (INT1) on

Comments

• its for lvl 400+ that dont mind wasting 500 mil +  dollar on it 
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    I like the event as far as playing it goes.  It's fun.  But the prizes are not very good, so it isn't worth the cost or the time spent to really go after it.  Close, but no cigar.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The prizes have been improved but sadly not enough to make it tempting. Hopefully they will improve them further after this run too.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I have wasted around the same money harvestmoonn (INT1) said:
    its for lvl 400+ that dont mind wasting 500 mil +  dollar on it 
    As u mentioned so after this this event is done from my side won't play again
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 20.05.2019
    well my point for this one is 0 hehe im got rank 1 in first one and house is out of my reach so i try to avoid it hehe its cost alot
    and gold fish started so prefer to spend some cash on it in that event i can get some VHP for my cooprative member atleast
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 21.05.2019
    I learnt from 1st time, I will never do it again.   It was mainly the cost of resources that did it for me
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 21.05.2019
    Total cost for me, about 20M cash

For 5 Gold ( silvery chest ) / pack of purple ressource too

I was even busy with work ( so i might have played a whooping 15-18 hours of it ( maximum )

So definetely a profit for me

Next runs, will be even more efficient, I'm already planning multiple things, to improve the efficiency
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    You do get paid for the items you donate, but the dollar symbol disappears so quickly, it is impossible to see how much it was.

Greta has had all my decos, so I don't have a good amount of them left.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    I played this event for the first time.I threw all caution to the wind and did not count the cost. Just did it for fun.I did enjoy it.I used very little gold and managed to finish 14 in my group which I was pleased with,however I do agree that total points required to get the Grand House is extremely high I don't think that the player who finished in the top position of our group managed to get it.I will ask him when he is back online.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Also it would be great if we can have some stalls that are 8 hours.We are going into winter here and it is very difficult to get up out of a nice warm bed into the cold to set the stalls.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    This event drains all your resouces and hijacks your farm for 3 days.
    I started with full barns (8150) and a lot things ready to harvest. But the amount of goods each stall requires for 4 hours of running is so high, that I have to continue replenishing my barns. No room for CC; no room for (C)HWE and no room for VF.
    Once every month would be more than enough for this event and it should be scheduled in with above mentioned events, instead of running simultaniously.
    Knowing GGS this will not happen because if we ask for less events we only get more. En when we ask for resting days in between events , they start overlapping events.
    So now I played it twice ; first time I reached 13th place with 25 billion points ; second time I was 10th  with 35 billion points : I got what I wanted and that was this event for me if no changes are made.
    They can dangle a large house or a GML for my nose.....in this configuration I will never reach those.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 21.05.2019
    This event drains all your resouces and hijacks your farm for 3 days.
    I started with full barns (8150) and a lot things ready to harvest. But the amount of goods each stall requires for 4 hours of running is so high, that I have to continue replenishing my barns. No room for CC; no room for (C)HWE and no room for VF.
    Once every month would be more than enough for this event and it should be scheduled in with above mentioned events, instead of running simultaniously.
    Knowing GGS this will not happen because if we ask for less events we only get more. En when we ask for resting days in between events , they start overlapping events.
    So now I played it twice ; first time I reached 13th place with 25 billion points ; second time I was 10th  with 35 billion points : I got what I wanted and that was this event for me if no changes are made.
    They can dangle a large house or a GML for my nose.....in this configuration I will never reach those.
    I really do hope that they don't drop the frequency of individual events.

I can understand why people complain about the frequency of coop events (you feel the pressure to participate not to let down your coop members and coming too often it means you will burn out), but I cannot understand why complaining about individual ones. I really like the choice to be able to play something if I want to when I want to. For sure I can opt out of any individual event (being this one, any of the themed weekly events or whatever non coop event is there), so if you want it just once a month, you can just play it once a month, the time that fits you the best in that month. Being offered more times it just means more players have more chances (not everybody is competing at the same time), and it can fit better the player schedule. However if it always overlaps with the same events (like now it seems to perfectly overlap with the cc) it might be a problem to some (I found it kinda useful in some cases, since I would seaweed whatever product I needed for the stall and the mission).
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 21.05.2019
    I prefer individual events over co op events any day.  Co op event 2 or 3 in most co ops do the work the rest just leech off them.. Great for the leeches not good for the ones doing the work @andy123321 (INT1) You only get 25% of the amount if you have of sold it.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 22.05.2019
    I prefer individual events over co op events any day.  Co op event 2 or 3 in most co ops do the work the rest just leech off them.. Great for the leeches not good for the ones doing the work @andy123321 (INT1) You only get 25% of the amount if you have of sold it.
    @Byron Longford (AU1)
    They changed that. On the first event it was 25% but now, on the last event you got 100% of the amount, so you can just sell your overstock through the event without a loss.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 22.05.2019
    We had different top 5 winners this round, and i expect more diversity in the next one :)

Curious , so its pretty cool, that one could save ressources / cash / improve his/her deco valley until then, and go for it

top 5 was at about 110B maybe ;o

Cant wait for next one :)

I guess not everyone likes the special citrus , but they are pretty good points ( if you have increased your boosters ) For the fair :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    4 to 8 ... 
    Minimum ask tmkc
  • Well, I stand by some on my first reactions to the event, but some have changed down to us now getting 100% value for our goods.

It could be and should be a fun event - its different and I quite like the puzzle aspect in regard to organising your deco's to maximise each stall etc 

But, and its a major but, the 4 hour hour slots make it impossible for anyone who works full time (or event part ime for that matter) and is therefore unable to log on after 4 hours, to compete in the event without spending a ton of gold, which is totally unfair in my opinion.  Make the slots 8 hours and it would help a lot, a real lot.  

It should not be about excluding any group of players in my opinion - it could be such a great event if GGS stopped with the gold grabbing.
    edited 22.05.2019
    Good
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    4 to 8 ...  

Sure 8 hour stalls would be great.

High-ball them, and ask for 12 hour stalls...
    maybe they'll compromise and meet somewhere in the middle with 6~8 hours stalls. 

Then at least I can collect, wheat, and regular-seed crops from flower farm, without having to sow so many short-term special seeds.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 22.05.2019
    @WascallyWabbit
    its tree bugged i made it lvl2 but its show it lvl1 still 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file