Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Unable to build decos on offers

I was just trying to buy a deco (and build, since you have to place it) that was on offer and I couldn't.

Details:
I have my normal building slot free. The coins building slot is busy and full with coins. Because it is full of coins, it is trying to use that slot to build, but it cannot, because there is a building ongoing. So instead of building using the normal slot it tells me that it is unable to perform the action at such time. I tested if this is the expected behavior for all things, but it worked just fine when trying to build a deco with vh that was on my inventory (normal building slot was used).

Comments

• @mia111 (GB1) It is about time those offers went to dropbox, for the amount of issues they cause lol..... I will report this one, it does not sound like it would be intentional.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 19.05.2019
    @WascallyWabbit "

Actually it might or not be related to the new construction slot or it might be an additional bug... I tried today again, when I had the coins slot busy but empty of coins and still I couldn't build the deco (same deco, the "lava spring"). Maybe it is because this deco is a time limited from the Hawaii event and now that event is not running?

Yesterday it kept changing the highlighted slot to the coins ones, but not today (when I didn't have enough coins), that is why I don't know if it there is no error or not regarding the construction slot. 
  • @mia111 (GB1) Others have had the same problem & we also think that it is because that deco is only available during the Hawaiian event - We have reported it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file