Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Island decorations

apologies if this has been asked before but looking through posts I haven't seen it,

I was wondering what happens to the island decorations we have purchased when the island disappears, do we lose the decorations too? I want to buy the hammock but am certainly not going to waste gold (real money) if its going to be taken away at the end if the month.
Post edited by FarmerAliRox on

Comments

• Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 16.08.2014
    You only lose the ones on the island. If you have any on the main farm, those stay.

If you want free decos, check out the really big thread on the island. There's a link to a map of free stuff on the plots of land. You can find the hammock and other decos for free under certain plots.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 16.08.2014
    And you can only buy the decos for the main farm with shells. So if you pay gold for a hammock, the only place to put it is the island and it will go down in the sea just like the rest of the island at the end of the month.
  • MaryT (US1)MaryT (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    I may be remebering this incorrectally but dont the decorations that you win on the island wheel (or any of the other month long farms for that matter) are placeable on any farm?  I ask this because I was looking through the decoration set tower to see what sets I had to complete and clicked on one I didn't have and low and behold it was the trinket shop (of which I've won 2 now) from the wheel of the island and said ONLY available for the special event.  So how do you get it at least noted in the tower, or purchase it if you really want to.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    No only the decos bought from the seashell trader can be built on your 3 permanent farms.  The hula girl and the beach bar can only be built on the temp farm
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 19.05.2019
    that 5x5 and 5x4 is for temp farm only but if you win rank 1-50 in wheel thats for main farms+ 3 sand castle from 3 chapter reward

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file