Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

DSF MO + chum

I have CURRENTLY 3 DSF MO for 2958 chum with 2 immediately prior orders for almost 1500 chum - this is patently ridiculous when you can only get 16 reg chum per 7 hours and I make all the time day in and day out  

2958 = 185 starts
185 x7 hours = 1295 hours  for just THREE (3) MO - that is IF there were no pauses or sleep etc and each start occurred exactly every 7 hours - nor does this include the 2x of limited time DSF MO and these MO aren't even paying for crap anymore -

a single 1278 chum only order is only $6.7 mil that is 80 starts and a minimum of 560 hours

total BS imo

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You can make chum 80 at a time using Swordfish.

Costs 1 Swordfish to make 5 Chum, and 5 Chum is worth $26,250 in a contract (but only $5,000 in direct sale, so never sell it directly, only in contracts).

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I usually delete contracts that ask for chum.
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    What's .. MO.... ?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    What's .. MO.... ?
    MO= Market Orders 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

Costs 1 Swordfish to make 5 Chum, and 5 Chum is worth $26,250 in a contract (but only $5,000 in direct sale, so never sell it directly, only in contracts).

hmmmm i have only used herring for reg chum and yes never sell it directly or even use it in a boat - will try it your way 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

what a difference - thanks
  • thos chum got any effect in boat? i never got any fish from charm but 25% from ghost rod works

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file