Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Junkyard_dk (SKN1)Junkyard_dk (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    edited 12.05.2019
    I have the same problem when I try to open the game https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/ - errormessage "Connection not possible", after "waiting for BigFar...." for 1-10 seconds in normal Chrome. (In Danish: "bigfarm-html5.goodgamestudios.com var for lang tid om at svare" -> Too much time to respond?)

When I try: http://bigfarm.goodgamestudio.com/ in Private window (as suggested), I get error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I use Chrome, ver. 74.0.3729.131 (Officiel version) (64-bit) - latest version.
    I have tried turning my router off and on again.
    I have reset my IP number, flushed the DNS cache, renewed.
    I have restarted my PC.

I have been able to connect one time this weekend, but had trouble with some of the parts of the game not loading (the entire "horse-farm" section?). Had to try an F5, and the above error came back.

Hope you can help :):smile:
    Kind regards
    Junkyard.
  • Hi sometimes nearly dayly i cant log  its says time out bigfarm dosent respons - its very bad when you got georg  event silo it´s now fore a very long period this is going on - and i am not alone in SKN1 about this problem
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    All these DNS issues (especially from SKN1) have me wondering if GGS had to change the IP for the server and the new DNS IP is being slow to propagate. Can we ask the Devs if they've had to change the IP for some reason?

(Not that there's anything we can do about slow DNS propagation, but it would help explain things).

For those of you having problems, if you know how to change your DNS Server either on your router or your computer, you could try using Googles DNS server at 8.8.8.8 or CloudFlares DNS server at 1.1.1.1. I won't get into the "How To's" here, since every router is different, as is each version of Windows, Mac OS, or what-have-you. But if you already know how, it's something you could try.
  • I hear you southenrn but i have no problem With others web page or games and i Think Bigfarm  must come out With a solution if its only skn1 there is a problem they must now whar the problem are an not give the invidual players the foult 

• Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    I didn´t make it this morning, but am still having the same problem.
    Yesterday I made it in, and stayed logged in. With both my mainfarm on chrome, and my helpfarm on firefox.

Chrome was terribe, I couldn´t open up anything, and the farms did not load very well.
    Firefox was much better yesterday.

Then today I have 2 more members, who can not log ind. This can not be our individual problems, it must be bigfarm.

• Junkyard_dk (SKN1)Junkyard_dk (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    edited 13.05.2019
    For those of you having problems, if you know how to change your DNS Server either on your router or your computer, you could try using Googles DNS server at 8.8.8.8 or CloudFlares DNS server at 1.1.1.1. I won't get into the "How To's" here, since every router is different, as is each version of Windows, Mac OS, or what-have-you. But if you already know how, it's something you could try. 

No luck :-/ ...

I tried the above -> DNS Servers (when I do an IPCONFIG /ALL on my PC) is now 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1.
    I closed Chrome, did an IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS after I changed them, and tried again
    Then I restarted the PC, and Tried again
    Then I did an F5, tried again. Then a CTRL+R, and tried again.
    I tried the address in Private.

Still the same error.

Kind regards
    Junkyard.

...4 minutes later: And of course now i logged on - but it has been unstable, so I will try and see how it works later this evening by closing and opening the browser ... AFTER I have prepared my farm ;-)
    ...10 minutes later: Now I could not log in again - still timed out. The Horsefarm and Fishingboats were only green background color, with frames (rectangles) for ships - but no graphic.
    ... 3 minutes later: Tried again and again to refresh game, and finally I could log in again. Not stable ;-)
    Post edited by Junkyard_dk (SKN1) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Just out of curiosity, I wonder if everyone having problems on SKN is connecting through the same ISP?  Perhaps the trouble could be traced down to an ISP issue.. How many ISP providers are there on Saint Kitts?
    edited 14.05.2019
    Just out of curiosity, I wonder if everyone having problems on SKN is connecting through the same ISP?  Perhaps the trouble could be traced down to an ISP issue.. How many ISP providers are there on Saint Kitts?
    Same thing her again. When things are working, you don´t see me her in Forum....
    I managed to log ind last night after halv an hour trying. (Chome)
    Firefox was about halv an hour before bedtime, so really "great" how much I can help my koop....

Southern, what is ISP? Is that something we can see her on hour computer?

*edit* that looks like the internet company, we are in different countries her. Her in Denmark I am with Fullrate
  • Gratiappp (NL1)Gratiappp (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    good morning,
    the same problem this morning bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com could not load.
    Sunday and Monday morning no problem and back today.
  • andreja7 (LT1)andreja7 (LT1) LT1 Posts: 3
    why cant I joint me farm??
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Game load is a major problem for me too, it seems to be the pop-ups, once i get them cleared, game is fine , if maybe they were delayed until farm has loaded ?

• Asztrid (HU1)Asztrid (HU1) HU1 Posts: 8
    the Hungarian server does not work, many of us are unable to log in, the page is not loading. Several computers, systems, and Internet browsers have been tried
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 14.05.2019

Hi Guys,

A change in the network has been deployed ,
    which may (or may not) fix these login issues

Please post if you can now login or if you still cannot.

@Kris847n (SKN1) @Gratiappp (NL1) @willysfarm (NL1)@steakjensen (SKN1) @junkyard_dk (SKN1)

Yes, I´m in the game again. Looks like it worked here. Thank you.
  • why cant I joint me farm??
    @andreja7 (LT1) Is it now possible to access your farm?

Ar dabar galima patekti į savo ūkį?

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Weird lag issues here on US1 today.  Can't harvest... the field just pops back up unharvested. Eggs wouldn't go to the bakery until 2 clicks then click again on the chicken coop. Logged out, waited, logged in and now it works again. Getting weird error messages as I log in too.  Didn't bother to look at them.  couldn't get into farm, so logged out/in and I could see the farm.
  • Gratiappp (NL1)Gratiappp (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    yeeees i'am in also THANK YOU
  • Asztrid (HU1)Asztrid (HU1) HU1 Posts: 8
    Oh, HAPPY! The game is working! :smiley:
  • terri3 (GB1)terri3 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    i cant log in to big farm
  • i cant log in to big farm
    @terri3 (GB1) The server is running, so its not that, what message are you getting when you try to login?  If there is no messages, describe what is happening or not happening.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I have been stuck on the blue screen for a few hours again.

Worked fine 2 days ago.  started to slow down yesterday and yes I cleared everything.  I even reset my router in case it was acting up.

• GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    is us1 server down?   would not let me post in down times.   i tried to change farms and never moved.  now can not log in.  anyone else having trouble?
    was able to log back in after about 10 minutes, harvested 1 farm, now locked out again.  what is the deal?  anyone have any ideas?
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    I'm having the same problem
  • Same here. Game keeps freezing and will not always reload.
  • The game is working perfectly when I do nothing on it. All advertisings are working fine with no lag at all all the time. Great! The only problem is when I try to do something on my farms, lag lag lag and lag again. I need to click multples times to harvest, collect and I'm lucky when it work. Playing is now a pain, sadly. This is happening since 2 weeks now, sent a ticket, no answer at all, not even the automatic answer. I'm feeling ignore.
    But all advertisings are working perfectly! Great!
    i have not been on all day.  i am just logging on now, for tonight.  there was another member of my co op that was having the same problem.  we both had this problem a couple of weeks ago as well.   i have a fully expanded farm, the other member has only a few expansions left to do.  will see how it goes tonight.  thanks for checking Wascally!
    i have harvsted all my farms and never had a problem.
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    all good now

Sign In to comment.