Pleasure Park - Bugged Stalls & Disappearing Pennies

2»

Comments

• Glad it wasn't only us having these problems.
    Sad, I really wanted the chess board.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) Posts: 839GB1
    @Ladyoz (US1)  @Rocky123 (IN1)  It is possible these issues are related to what Guinevere posted about - Hover over your stalls to see if any do not pop-up the gratuity bonus's but just show the timer & base amount of pennies.

We do not know yet what exactly the problem is & the event will be over before the offices re-open on Monday, so for now take screenshots of anything strange & I would suggest that you all do support tickets, so that there is a record of your losses, even if they cannot respond before the event ends.

that's typical of them, adding a new event over the weekend while they are unavailable to solve any problem.  

I bet this event will be rescheduled without being fixed 

• Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) Posts: 128US1
    Glad it wasn't only us having these problems.
    Sad, I really wanted the chess board.

So did I. 
  • OH MY GOSH I HAD THAT PROBLEM WENT FOR 90 PARK PENNIES TO 20 AND NOTHING IN PARK WAS CHANGED COULDNT GET AN ANSWER FORM SUPPORT THROUGH ON MORE GOLD CAUSE ALREADY HAD TO MUCH INVESTED NOW HAVE LIVELY CITRUS GROOVE THA TI HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO UPGRADE TAKES MONEY AND WORKERS AND GOES BACK TO LEVEL 1 OH GEEZ : (
  • Have you ever calculated to win the grand prize of a big house?

To win the first prize, you must earn 380,000,000,000 points !!

The Plesure Park event lasted only 4 days.

I came up with a calculation to earn 380,000,000,000 points at 1100 pennies a second .

So you had to earn 1100 pennies a second non-stop for 4 days !!

You will NEVER succeed. It stops every 4 hours.

Especially at night it is difficult to pay attention.

My maximum speed was 439 pennies a second.

That is how I ended up in 3rd place.

But still miss my some rewards like Autumnal field !!

It is always a problem at Bigfarm.

And then they say sorry it was Bugs.

But when is a good smooth game played without problems?

Always having problems and selling only gold !

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,268US1

Have you ever calculated to win the grand prize of a big house?

I came up with a calculation to earn 380,000,000,000 points at 1100 pennies a second .

That totally depends on how many visitors you have.  The more visitors you have, the fewer pennies you'll need.

IE, if you have 5,000 visitors, you only need around 250 pennies per second to equal 480,000,000,000 points over the course of the event. If you only have 2,500 visitors, you'd need 500 pennies per second. etc., etc.

It's not just a straight "pennies per second" calculation.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Have you ever calculated to win the grand prize of a big house?

That totally depends on how many visitors you have.  The more visitors you have, the fewer pennies you'll need.

IE, if you have 5,000 visitors, you only need around 250 pennies per second to equal 480,000,000,000 points over the course of the event. If you only have 2,500 visitors, you'd need 500 pennies per second. etc., etc.

It is a straight pennies per second calculation. The event runs for so many seconds and you are collecting pennies.

This is calculated in the game from pennies per second per visitor times visitors. You will note that the visitor units cancel out leaving the unit of pennies per second, which then is added (or subtracted due to what we'll call bugs to be nice) to the total each second. 

The original poster was incorrect, it is 1,100,000 pennies per second.
    william robert @ WWW 1

Have you ever calculated to win the grand prize of a big house?

It is a straight pennies per second calculation. The event runs for so many seconds and you are collecting pennies.

This is calculated in the game from pennies per second per visitor times visitors. You will note that the visitor units cancel out leaving the unit of pennies per second, which then is added (or subtracted due to what we'll call bugs to be nice) to the total each second. 

The original poster was incorrect, it is 1,100,000 pennies per second.
    You need 1,100,000 (ish) POINTS per second.

Pennies & Points are 2 different things.

Pennies X Visitors = Points per Second.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) Posts: 1,596AU1

In the event, the term "points per second" was not actually used. The scores were determined in pennies. We got "pennies per visitor" from the stalls depending on the gratitude tasks and visitors depending on the happiness of our decorations. These were multiplied to give the amount of pennies per second we would receive. The pennies are actually the total score we have over the event.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

In the event, the term "points per second" was not actually used. The scores were determined in pennies. We got "pennies per visitor" from the stalls depending on the gratitude tasks and visitors depending on the happiness of our decorations. These were multiplied to give the amount of pennies per second we would receive. The pennies are actually the total score we have over the event.
    Huh. I thought if you hovered over the "Score" in the panel, it showed it in Points per Second, but maybe not. That could get rather confusing. :)

• Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) Posts: 64NL1
    edited 15.05.2019
    Points or pennies per second did not matter. 
    The grand prize grand house finally cost 380,000,000,000 points. 

Event lasted 4 days = 345,600 second 
    380,000,000,000 points : 345600 second = 1,100,000 points per second 

And this only takes 4 hours. 
    To increase this speed for 4 hours, you have to buy every stalls with 400 GOLD !! 
    Then calculate how much gold that will cost ?  :D 
    I reached 13.000 gold per 4 hours to make my 439 points per second run at night. :# 

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) Posts: 1,596AU1
    Huh. I thought if you hovered over the "Score" in the panel, it showed it in Points per Second, but maybe not. That could get rather confusing. :)

I think it says pennies per second like in this image:

But many players including myself often refer to it as points per second so it doesn't matter too much.

Points or pennies per second did not matter. 
    The grand prize grand house finally cost 380,000,000,000 points. 

Event lasted 4 days = 345,600 second 
    380,000,000,000 points : 345600 second = 1,100,000 points per second 

And this only takes 4 hours. 
    To increase this speed for 4 hours, you have to buy every stall with 400 GOLD every stall ! 
    Then calculate how much gold that will cost ?  :D 
    I reached 13000 gold per 4 hours to make my 439 points per second run at night. :# 

It's possible to run at a much higher pace than that without using gold. I have calculated that I can run it at an average of around 1.5 million points per second but as you say, you would have to come on every 4 hours during the day for about an hour to set the stalls back up. You would have to be ridiculously active but it would be possible. It would be better if they can allow us to run the stalls for up to 8 hours at a minimum so that we can still get points overnight without having to use gold.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

I have upgraded the decorative citrus grove twice, it was at level 3

This morning the building is back to level 1 

Did anyone else encounter this bug pls ?

PCA (GB1) said:

I have upgraded the decorative citrus grove twice, it was at level 3

This morning the building is back to level 1 

Did anyone else encounter this bug pls ?

thank you @Southern (US1)

• Hi All !! 
    First and foremost - let me tell you, the Deco Valley Event was a lot of fun and I did enjoy it !! 
    Finally challenging enough, making you really think and strategize :)

With all that said, to last the whole duration of the Event I sank a lot of gold & farm $$ into it !!
    Gold was used to extend the life of the stalls, which made nice pennies/ sec income (like anything above 15/ per sec was great, especially running overnight).

A TON of BUGS in the Event as well:

- after night run of stalls, missing points, it seemed the counter didn't gain enough points ...???
      (hard to check while you sleep, right)

- during the day, every 5min when counter refreshes the points would go backward (wth???)
      How is that even possible ??

- adding new stalls, prep was a great tool, you could keep 3 stalls ready to be placed as soon as others expired, but what is the point of adding the Stalls (spending a lot of products to buy the time, extending the timer with gold), if after 10min ....the values would drop :(
    For example, all new stalls have the value of 168 pennies/ per sec in 10-15min, I would check how points are doing and find out my earnings rate went down to 144/ per sec (NO Stall expired, NO Decos were changed/ removed) - that was horrible !!! So much produce, $$ spend to buy extra produce & gold for timer and points "go missing" for no apparent reason !!!

Overall - the EVENT was FUN !! 
    (Note to self - do NOT spend any $$ or gold next time, until the "bugs" are removed....not worth it)
    (I will try to keep closer notes on what I'm spending too, to have reliable numbers for my co-op and other players).

Notes and plead to Developers:
    - please fix the "buggy" counter (losing points, going backward)
    - missing pennies/ per sec from building new stalls :/
    - possible time extension using farm $$ option or produce would be nice too
    - time duration - omg 96hrs is a way too long, I have fairly large farms and could not keep up growing the products needed to buy stalls fast enough :/
    Think Event should be 72 hrs max, or make changes to payments, lower them if the event stays at 96hrs...nobody will want to play that, knowing the farm is going to be completely "spend" after the first 48hrs 
    - the final rewards NOT reachable even for top players at level 400++ who have huge farms !!
    Now, this is just plain "stupid" to post a reward nobody can get - what's the point !!??
    I don't think anybody in any level slot got the Mansion Manor (in my group the value of it was 340bln, while top5 players have point range 90-150bln).....

Will play the EVENT again, given the "bugs" get fixed - otherwise, thank you NO thank you 
    M o o n i o n s R u l e @ u s 1

G O L D E N    H A R V E S T

• adonna (US1)adonna (US1) Posts: 21US1
    i don't know if this is the correct place to put this but , for today's pleasure park i placed all my booths and had 170 park pennies per second . i went to do other things on my farm then came back , now i have 168 pennies . i thought the bugs were fixed .
Sign In to comment.