Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Comments

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) Posts: 620IN1
    edited 12.05.2019
    This is utter nonsense

1207 x 2132 = 2,573,324 pps

And it shows less ...

Yes , stopped playing it long ago . Counter doesnt work right , points reduce and then the missing gratuity from stalls out of nowhere . Gotta fix all this .
    This happened to me since second day and then noticed the reduction in points yesterday night. 
    This is me and my DV right now  :D
    http://prntscr.com/nnfrgw

Related image

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,458US1
    LOL, that's the grade!   :)

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 940IN1
    edited 12.05.2019

You missed " U " ...

This is my lowest point in this game .... never felt so pathetic playing it ... this event sure is stupid with all the bugs in it.

• -Based on the timer (on right), that's a continuous 317 pennies/customers/sec;
    - I'm being 'awarded' 620k pps, though it should be 671k;
    - After 1 hour & 24 minutes, I have about 1.2 billion fewer points;
    - Doing the math (with provided numbers) it is 3.381 billion points, this is about 4.6 billion fewer points than it should be (of course this isn't the first time, just the latest example);
    - I'll faithfully execute an addition 4 hour run for 24 3x3 stalls the remainder of the event, which will result in an excess of 92 hours of operation for the entire event. I've run higher on pennies/customer/sec & customers and ran lower on pennies/customer/sec, customers. Let's say an average of 500,000 pts/sec for 92 hours, for a conservative estimated point total exceeding 160 billion. I wonder what the final total will be;

- Resources used about 50k gold & 120 million farm dollars....

2015Rapture @ us 1
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,305INT1

I worked 12 hours in this competition, and slept my normal 7 hours every day

Spent 355M and 0 Gold so far.. ( spent 250M$ in the first 2 days and 105M for the last 2 )
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 940IN1

I worked 12 hours in this competition, and slept my normal 7 hours every day

Spent 355M and 0 Gold so far.. ( spent 250M$ in the first 2 days and 105M for the last 2 )
    Ohh my goddd  .... Legendaryyyyy  !!!

Perfecto !!!

:p

P.S : Im really glad you loved this event .... :)  ..... Most of us didnt .....
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,969Moderator, ModGreen
    Hi Guys, 

Several posts have been moved from this thread to:
    Pleasure Park - Bugged Stalls & Disappearing Pennies
    We are gathering all the posts about those 2 issues on that thread, ready for the team to investigate.

Veld (US1) said:
    4. Also, for some reason many of the new decorations need to be 're-built' when you put them back out onto the working farm, and I can't keep track of which ones those are until I see them in my inventory and curse softly.  So anything picked up to move temporarily into the Pleasure Park can't be just returned to the working farm when I'm done with it; I'm waiting anywhere from 10 seconds to 20 minutes before I can put the next one back out.  I don't know why they're like this.  If it's a feature and not a bug, it's REALLY annoying.  
    @Veld (US1) Decos that have VH on them, also show a rebuild time on their info & they require a building slot to rebuild them on one of your regular 3 farms.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• well its just happened again and probably cost my any chance of getting into the top 10 (that I have spent gold on) added one more stall - didnt store any deco to do it, just moved stuff around and my income per happiness has dropped from 280 to 225 - never ever spending a penny piece on this game again until everything is fixed.  I feel totally 'conned' at best.

• Tried the Pleasure Palace & stopped, what a snooze fest.

Too high maintenance for me & it sucks up way too much inventory.

I personally don't think the prizes are worth emptying out my inventory.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) Posts: 2,174US1
    I have waited to comment on the Deco Event. 

I pushed my way to the top 5 in the first 24 hours.  This cost me way over 100 million farm dollars.  I quickly learned that I could not afford to maintain a speed that keep that slot.  I will end up in a spot around 18-20th place. 

The prizes are terrible.  The four hour limit is not tenable.    THis needs a lot of work.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • lambcake (US1)lambcake (US1) Posts: 330US1
    I lost my building coins on the first booth I built. After 2 days of things not adding up I quit playing this deco park event and have no intention of playing it again. The hard worker rewards are so out of reach, some players just decided not to try at all.
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) Posts: 1,930US1
    Well, I certainly am glad that that Deco Park Event is over!  I sure blew through a lot of resources, emptied my barns, and until the event is severely modified to be realistically achievable as to quantity amounts required to fully place a booth on the park area, I am not going to bother playing.  It was interesting, but that was all.  My interest is satisfied and will be turning to other events that are more interesting and attainable.
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) Posts: 128US1
    edited 12.05.2019
    And to make it even more idiotic, the decos I took off my farms to add to the pennies for the Pleasure Park have to be REBUILT!!!! You can't just put them back where you got them from!  :#:s

Edit: You can put some of the older ones back, apparently.
  • It'd be good to know how many players managed to get the top hard worker prize - I dont think anyone on the UK server came anywhere close, but cant be certain on that.

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) Posts: 620IN1
    edited 12.05.2019
    It'd be good to know how many players managed to get the top hard worker prize - I dont think anyone on the UK server came anywhere close, but cant be certain on that.
    How can even people get there :D with the amazing counter which can count backwards by reducing your score(when you are offline), etc issues ?
    I ran more than 1.2M pps throughout 3 days( more than 1.3M for most part ) and was in line to get it until the counter showed its work and reduced my score. 
    Stopped at  around 240 billion points with nearly 1 day to go(just put up a F in the DV and removed all decos  :D) and was rank 2 . Rank 1 in our server ran even at more than 2.5M pps just to get there and u know how it goes . His score never moved after 309 billion and was left stranded there.

So, 2 people in IN server would have got it if the counter worked properly.

Related image

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) Posts: 728US1
    No one on US server got all the HW prizes either.
  • Sorry;
    the event was fun for our high level players who didn't really care much about losing the money, but far too many missing pennies and gratuity problems. Sad that I didn't reach the level I should have due to that. (Was rather fun, anyway)
    The lower levels weren't happy.
    it DID work out to be a high-roller event after all.
    -
    Loved the design of the stalls and all.
    I lost my building coins on the first booth I built. After 2 days of things not adding up I quit playing this deco park event and have no intention of playing it again. The hard worker rewards are so out of reach, some players just decided not to try at all.
    @lambcake (US1)  Sorry to question you on this, but are you 100% sure that you lost your construction tokens by putting a stall in the deco valley? You didn`t maybe accidentally put a deco back on a regular farm, that had VH, so that it rebuilt using a building slot?

The reason I ask is that Crazy reported the same thing & the techs could not reproduce it & the stalls are not programmed to require a building slot, they do not even have any building time. I also had 51 tokens for most of the duration of the event & built multiple stalls & I still have 51 tokens. So if you are really, really sure
    that it was a stall that took your tokens, it is a very sneaky bug & we will have to get the techie elves to try again.

And to make it even more idiotic, the decos I took off my farms to add to the pennies for the Pleasure Park have to be REBUILT!!!! You can't just put them back where you got them from!  :#:s

Edit: You can put some of the older ones back, apparently.
    @Ladyoz (US1) Decos with VH have a "rebuild" time.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• A message let me know i was in the top 300 rank and thus had earned a gold chest.  I did NOT receive the gold chest.

Also the HWE event worked at first this morning but then as the corn finished and it slid over to the cabbage slot, the cabbages did not register.  The timer is running at "0". 

Last week I paid for the $120 gold bonus deal.  I made sure it was NOT the deal where the bonus gold went to the coop account.  But it did go to the coop account and not my personal account. 
    I'm having a lot of problems with GGS.  Have not had many in the past and I've been playing over 3 years.  Seems as though others are also having problems with the game. 
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) Posts: 741GB1
    One thing about the event that I forgot to mention: I noticed that the village happiness counted towards the number of visitors (was added to the happiness bar at the top) but did not count towards the goals (for example if I set up a deco of level 7 with 115 normal happiness and 15 village happiness, the goal/amount of happiness for level 7 decos increased by 115 and not by 130). Is that a bug or intentional?
    Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
    @Peachie Rose (US1) Does reloading your game have any effect on your HWE?

For the Gold box & your gold, you will need to contact support, give as much detail as possible, such as which event it was & when it ended or when you got the pop-up & for the gold, the date & time of your purchase. I have asked one of the techie elves to look at your silo, so if you get logged out, do not log back in for a few minutes or you will kick him out.

@mia111 (GB1) I found the same thing & it appears to be intentional, which, after they said what the issue was, did make sense, as there was no VH icon on the gratuities, but there is for the visitors.

• Is there any suggestion from GGS about compensation for this event, with the broken counters, lost points etc?  We used gold and farm dollars on this event to get points/prizes that because of the bugs we then couldn't get.  The very least they could do is offer something.

Sure... What do you think should be done to people who exploit? ;o
  • Not sure how anyone could exploit - they know who took part on the event?  Anyone that lost dollars and/or gold should be compensated surely?It was GGS mistake - not the players.

:o
Sign In to comment.