Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Event

Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
edited 25.08.2019 in Most Discussed Topics
Is anyone else having issues with Pleasure Park?  I have zero happiness points and the default of 50 visitors.  Putting in decorations doesn't change this at all.  Not when I add, nor anytime after that - reloading, cache dump, etc. etc. doesn't change it.  It stays at the default.  I put in a ticket and was told that it is a known issue and it is happening to others, and they will be fixing it.  Yet, I see no one complaining about it in the forums, the first place people usually post their issues.  Which leads me to believe that it is only happening to me and the odds of it getting fixed are probably very low.  I like the game.  But it is a waste of time if I can't increase the numbers.  I'm sure they have their hands full with issues that effect more than one person.  And just kind of want to know if it will ever be fixed or if I should just write off that game.  So, am I the only one?  
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• guinevere919 (NL1)guinevere919 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 145
    edited 12.05.2019
    hi
    i was running a sertain amount of "pieken"per hour
    slowly it is getting less
    notthing has changed visitors stands decos are all the same

if i click on some stands i cant see the 3 bars 
    if i click on these glitched stands to buy time or fill1 bonus bar whit gold the popup spawns in my upper left screen where i cant get to it

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • guinevere919 (NL1)guinevere919 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 145
    edited 10.05.2019
    sorry i couldnt make these imagages whit snipping tool and snapshot makes the huge

seems these glitched stands stopped giving their bonus and all
  • @guinevere919 (NL1) I have one of those bugged stalls on my farm too, they are very weird & have been reported. If you click the button to extend the time, it shows 999,999,999 gold, so there is definately something wrong & I tried everything to get mine to respond (unsuccessfully) I did not know it had stopped earning pennies though, I will add that to the report - Thankyou.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I was up to more than 40 billion pennies a couple of hours ago, and now I'm back down to 38 billion?? After all the gold and farm dollars I've blown on this thing and I'm now losing pennies to some glitch?!? Has anyone else noticed this?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 11.05.2019
    I have a similar one but not the same . The counter isnt working correctly. After running at around 1.4M pps for 8 hours my score increased by only around 5 billion points whereas it must have increased by more than 37 billion points .

DM'ed the mods about this . Hopefully something can be done ,posted about this in other thread too. 
  • SpaceSponges (US1)SpaceSponges (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    edited 11.05.2019
    Are refunding gold & supplies? I bought more time for all of these 3x3's, which were 12 to 19 pennies a second. This error has taken away all the pennies awarded, for the three requested decoration levels. I have four of these errors on my farm. The overall rate went from 353 total pennies to 297 pennies. 

Also, I should be getting 2.5 billion pts/hr, however after 3 hours, I received less than 3 billion points total. I can't image how many points I'm actually losing due to these errors. I'm wasting gold/supplies!
  • I said it before & I'll say it again - the event doesn't work correctly and should be pulled and fixed - in the same way they did the village fair when the errors were to the players advantage.  Of course they wont do it or refund the gold we have lost as a result, they never do.  
  • SpaceSponges (US1)SpaceSponges (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    edited 11.05.2019
    Are refunding gold & supplies? I bought more time for all of these 3x3's, which were 12 to 19 pennies a second. This error has taken away all the pennies awarded, for the three requested decoration levels. I have four of these errors on my farm. The overall rate went from 353 total pennies to 297 pennies. 

Also, I should be getting 2.5 billion pts/hr, however after 3 hours, I received less than 3 billion points total. I can't image how many points I'm actually losing due to these errors. I'm wasting gold/supplies!
    Just lost another one, that's five of these errors. It was a 3x3 19 pennies/sec. I'm down to 280 total from 353, that's 20% wasted gold/supplies on useless 10 hour runs. It is not a cache issue, different computer.
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    I think the event is fun . It does seem to take a lot of time to set up the proper decos for the gratuities.  I like that they have included the new seeds in the rewards. I too was trying for the manor glad to see that available as a hard work reward and not just the rank 1 player or even 1 to 5 rank player as I can never seem to rank that high in any event but then saw the amount of points needed for it like everyone else it seems unreachable except for only a few players maybe. I like being able to complete stuff . Hard worker was a lot more fun when i could complete the hard work rewards with the exception of the ranking rewards . Most of the time I do not even come close to ranking for any of the ranking rewards so completing hard work rewards was at least a accomplishment.

BUT then the game glitched i had 10 buildings out there generating pennies and all of them with 2 or all 3 gratuities met was generating over 200 per sec per customer all of the sudden it dropped down to 105 and then 77 i had changed nothing no decos removed and all the stalls still there. But when I put my cursor over some of the buildings it would not show all the information particularly the sheep building. It started with the sheep buildings I had 2 of those out they would only show the 5 coins . The other buildings would show the gratuities and the coins when you cursor over them . The sheep buildings would only show the 5 coins . Then other buildings did it too In the end half my buildings were not counting.  When I clicked it and clicked on the ring either the extend the time or the view gratuities the screen would not appear in the middle of my screen like other dialog does instead I only got to see the lower right corner of the content in the upper left corner of my screen . Could not extend time or view gratuities could not move it could not get to x button in top right corner had to refresh to remove  so I quit trying to look at them that way. Then a sheep building expired and went away points did not go down when building went away This means to me the building wasnt counting at all. And other buildings did the same thing . I can not take a screen shot I do not know how on google tried it before with the wheel over christmas . It didnt work out. Yes cache is clear game has been reloaded I even checked to see if Google had a update it said I am up to date. But Now after reading in here it appears IT is a BUG of some kind has invaded our DECO farm.  I almost want to say the issues started after I got the whole Deco farm set up and then started a Village Fair challenge because I was so late for that and had no points yet. Everything seemed fine up until then.

I am only a very small coop. I do most of the work myself with little or no help soo.. making this a coop event might make things harder for me. Its not that I choose it that way there just arent any good apps anymore. I really need a few good strong players.All I seem to get are newbys that just started playing the game about an hour ago and then they apply to my coop and dont come back to the game. And I thought I read somewhere in this thread that this event is for level 50 and up. So even if they did play for a few days which is what the rest of the newbys do then dont come back they would not be able to help with this event anyways. If they do not get the event until they are level 50.  And most do not seem to stay with the game that long.

At @gizmo22 (AU1)   I was jumping back and forth too to refill supplys then I remembered the notepad at the bottom of the page "farm management"  no more jumping back and forth it is available right there at the bottom.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325

Just lost another one, that's five of these errors. It was a 3x3 19 pennies/sec. I'm down to 280 total from 353, that's 20% wasted gold/supplies on useless 10 hour runs. It is not a cache issue, different computer.
    just out of curiosity cause that is a 3x3 right? and base is 2? does it say you are still getting the extra bonce category things or what ever you want to call it but the 3 different sections cause 19 points means you would have been getting 17 extra points from the bonses so my question is when you pay the 400 gold to add 4 hours is it only giving the base points for the stalls? like in stead of it adding time to that building the way it is is it trying just to replace it with a new one? which i agree is not right who would pay 400 gold for a new building to start but seems like the ones that have noticed it are the ones extending the time so just wondering if maybe it is giving a new building instead of adding time maybe? and also if you were adding to all of them and they all had points so you were getting 600 but if it restarted it to just base amount that would explain why after the 8 or what ever hours people have so little points so just asking was just a thought i could be really wroung lol
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    5 stalls have expired and 5 stalls are left and my points are still showing 77 I had all 10 with 2 to 3 gratuities on all of them and was over 200 points per sec per customer . So far at least 5 of my buildings were not counting and I didnt change anything no decos were removed . I had extended time on all of them because they were all pulling good points . Later when I noticed my points had dropped is when the clicking in the ring also didnt work.
    could not get to the extend time or gratuities on the ring instead it did as i described above And it was after I started Village Fair.
    edited 11.05.2019

I dont know about those extra supplies but the other issue happens often . 
    Lost more than 30 billion points due to it in 8 hours yesterday night . Waiting for them to fix it, manor gone i guess :(. Will end up at around 355 billion if the same stupid thing doesnt happen again tonight

• Are refunding gold & supplies? I bought more time for all of these 3x3's, which were 12 to 19 pennies a second. This error has taken away all the pennies awarded, for the three requested decoration levels. I have four of these errors on my farm. The overall rate went from 353 total pennies to 297 pennies. 

just out of curiosity cause that is a 3x3 right? and base is 2? does it say you are still getting the extra bonce category things or what ever you want to call it but the 3 different sections cause 19 points means you would have been getting 17 extra points from the bonses so my question is when you pay the 400 gold to add 4 hours is it only giving the base points for the stalls? like in stead of it adding time to that building the way it is is it trying just to replace it with a new one? which i agree is not right who would pay 400 gold for a new building to start but seems like the ones that have noticed it are the ones extending the time so just wondering if maybe it is giving a new building instead of adding time maybe? and also if you were adding to all of them and they all had points so you were getting 600 but if it restarted it to just base amount that would explain why after the 8 or what ever hours people have so little points so just asking was just a thought i could be really wroung lol

I started this stall and it was fine, bought 6 hours of extra time, still receiving 19 pennies/sec. Came back 2 hours later it was still fine, but that was when I noted that I was losing 56 pennies/sec for 4 stalls, which were only providing the base pennies. After I wrote the initial post I checked again, to discover a 5th error costing me another 17 pennies/sec. 

It was a 3x3 19 pennies/sec (base 2, 5 gratuity, 6 gratuity, 6 gratuity), which dropped my total pennies from 297 to 280, 17 points lost. As the image shows, I was receiving none of the three gratuity (different stall from the image I posted, but the same error -- only base 2 pennies are being awarded). 
  • I have the same problem with my deco valley, i went from 115,000 points down to 65,000 points which is ahuge drop in the amount of pennies i receive and that was just from 2 buildings, and i have not used any gold on any of my buildings.  Findings this so frustrating and so very annoying as i actually was enjoying this,  not so much any more.  
  • @Ladyoz (US1)  @Rocky123 (IN1)  It is possible these issues are related to what Guinevere posted about - Hover over your stalls to see if any do not pop-up the gratuity bonus's but just show the timer & base amount of pennies.

We do not know yet what exactly the problem is & the event will be over before the offices re-open on Monday, so for now take screenshots of anything strange & I would suggest that you all do support tickets, so that there is a record of your losses, even if they cannot respond before the event ends.
     Ok Thanks Wabbit ,my stalls work fine (shows all gratuity bonuses ).
    The only strange thing is the amount of points that i am missing out for a long time  :( as i mentioned here.
  • I m tired of complaining but there seem to be a lot of problems with this event .
    I went to sleep at around 172 billion and after 8 hours , 178 billion is my score .

http://prntscr.com/nn1tia

In 8 hours i should have got around 30 billion but the score of only one hour was counted and it was increased to only 178 billion . Maybe a problem with that update score button which dint reset properly ?
    Now got to run it even faster = more stalls uff coz of this stupid bug . Missed around 20+ billion points  :( , not fair at all . I was running at over 1.4M last night when i had to run only 1.3M throughout the rest of event and now coz of missed points , it becomes 1.6M .
    My stalls dint stop , i m sure about it . Only the counter is the problem here again .
    @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac ; or @WiseWing ;  pls help 
    Have you ever tried putting in support tickets for each of the bugs you find instead of asking the forum moderators to do that?

I like that they help, but I thought that moderators were suppose to be for oversight of the conversations to keep them from downward spirals. Although I'm probably wrong on their job description, I use to think a hot fix was something done on a live system.
  • 5 hours since my last post. When I logged off, about 88 billion points. As I previously stated, I should be receiving 2.5 billion points/hour. However, in that time my point total had went up only 500 million points.
    edited 11.05.2019
    I m tired of complaining but there seem to be a lot of problems with this event .
    I went to sleep at around 172 billion and after 8 hours , 178 billion is my score .

http://prntscr.com/nn1tia

In 8 hours i should have got around 30 billion but the score of only one hour was counted and it was increased to only 178 billion . Maybe a problem with that update score button which dint reset properly ?
    Now got to run it even faster = more stalls uff coz of this stupid bug . Missed around 20+ billion points  :( , not fair at all . I was running at over 1.4M last night when i had to run only 1.3M throughout the rest of event and now coz of missed points , it becomes 1.6M .
    My stalls dint stop , i m sure about it . Only the counter is the problem here again .
    @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac ; or @WiseWing ;  pls help 
    Have you ever tried putting in support tickets for each of the bugs you find instead of asking the forum moderators to do that?

I like that they help, but I thought that moderators were suppose to be for oversight of the conversations to keep them from downward spirals. Although I'm probably wrong on their job description, I use to think a hot fix was something done on a live system.
    Yes i do send tickets to support regarding bugs . I have good experiences posting in forum ( gets fixed faster :) sometimes ) , so i do post them here too .
    Support usually takes around 4 days to reply back and by that time they can do nothing but send good luck to me for next event  :D(not blaming them , ik they have lots of work too), thats why thought it will be a good idea to post here too . Anyways, Wabbit told me to report everything to support coz now offices remain closed . So , will send them a ticket too .

RIP manor coz of the counter  :(, ran over 1.2M pps throughout event to get denied by a bug of a good prize . Nevermind, will try again whenever i am free again and when they fix the stall time and other things. Will end up short by around 30 billion running at whatever pps i m doing now for rest of event at 1.4M which is nearly the same amount i missed from yesterday night as counter failed to counter i guess for 7 hours(no clue what the issue is but its the same which @2015Rapture is reporting now).  At 220 billion now and one day left so 350 billion possible by continuing at same rate and i cannot improve it too coz i dont have enough lower level decos.

PS : Most of the bugs start during hotfix as far as i know . Idk how a fix related to something affects another, but has happened often( sometimes helped greatly ;)  and at other times makes things worse like now) .
  • miepmiep (NL1)miepmiep (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    I have the same thing and I am really not happy about this, it makes it impossible to compete. I've lost so many points because of this glitch, its not even funny.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766

I have 2 stalls running now that did this too.
  • ok now i dropped by 2.000.000.000 points they are just gone :(

ok now i dropped by 2.000.000.000 points they are just gone :(

Yep, that's what happened to me yesterday.
    edited 11.05.2019
    Apparently, my problem is too the same . Thought counter was the problem but the drop in pennies is the real one.
    Sent proof of 2 screenshots to wabbit which reveal that my score went down by nearly one-fourth billion(232.819M to 232.561M) in 45 minutes when i was running at more than 1.3M pps (when i was logged out). 

https://prnt.sc/nn8qw6
    https://prnt.sc/nn98ph
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 11.05.2019

I placed several stalls before I logged out last night,
     but when I logged in this morning, now I have less points!!! 
    This event is cheating!!! :s
  • miepmiep (NL1)miepmiep (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    I have the same thing and I am really not happy about this, it makes it impossible to compete. I've lost so many points because of this glitch, its not even funny.
    I now know more, it turns out that when you prolong the time using gold it does not actually keep providing points. Not the regular points or the ad ons. For the extra time purchased it will only just stand there doing nothing, taking up space, not being able to be removed until the extra time you spend gold on runs out.
  • Well I don't know anyone else but not worth the time and effort to play the park next time...if there is a next time
    Well I don't know anyone else but not worth the time and effort to play the park next time...if there is a next time

Totally agree. Burned a lot of gold and farm dollars but the prizes aren't worth it, not to mention the time it takes up. Don't think I'll bother with it again, unless they overhaul it and make it worthwhile.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 12.05.2019

I placed several stalls before I logged out last night,
     but when I logged in this morning, now I have less points!!! 
    This event is cheating!!! :s
    Choose 1 ....

150 Cow feed
    350 Wet Pig feed
    1000 Fish pellets
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    My stall points are now running down ...  hahaha

it was 311 billion before, now its 308 billion after a few hours ....
Sign In to comment.