Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Comments

• I said you could, but there is big difference between 400 k and 1 M and the 1 M you have to maintain for 4 days.  NON STOP.  I don't think that is possible  @ninjahuman (AU1)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    I said you could, but there is big difference between 400 k and 1 M and the 1 M you have to maintain for 4 days.  NON STOP.  I don't think that is possible  @ninjahuman (AU1)
    It is easy , all u need is the level 9 weekly event decos/ very high level decos like those along with some useless level 3 decos for gratuity .
    25 stalls can give you 500 pennies and then along with it i have more than 2000 visitors in my deco valley .

BUT HOW WILL I RUN THE STALL WHEN I AM SLEEPING ????????????????????????????????

I am not going to wake up 4 hours after my sleep to come and run this stupid stall .
    The manor is easily possible but they need to change it 8 hours .
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

The only acceptable hard worker reward is the last one, number 50, the country manor, and it's unreachable

The goods players give to fulfill the requirements are paid with 25% of what cash we would earn if we sold directly. Haven't we already debated this for the now defunct Christmas event ?  Short memory ?  This is going to bankrupt low level farms if they try to keep the event going for 4 days, its worst than temporary farms if possible

Why start the debate all over again, how can you guys keep doing the same mistakes over and over ?  Balancers please stop unbalancing 

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @WascallyWabbit it is definitely impossible to get 1M points per sec, you need to have either 1000 customers and run at 1000 park pennies per sec or 2000 customers running at 500 pennies per sec.  From what I can see, you can do 1 but never both and even if some how you were able to get these combination no way could you do it for the enitre 4 days no sleep..  It is impossible from what I have seen even to get to 1 M points per sec closest I can get is 300k, I admit, this is new and that will increase,  but no way to 1M/sec
    I think it can go much higher than 300k points per second. I'm at over 400k now and I think it can still go quite a bit higher.

Our top player right now on US1 has 24,500,000,000 points.

That's an average of 567,000 points per second for the 12ish hours the event has been running.  If they maintain that average throughout the event, that would put them around 196,000,000,000 points. Not even close to the 380,000,000,000 required.

And their Deco Valley is pretty maxxed out with a lot of high-HP decos, and not a single square of empty space.

So while 1,000,000 points per second MIGHT be achievable in short bursts (although I doubt it), maintaining that for 4 days straight would be pretty much impossible.

For us normal people? Forget about it. Be happy with your rice seeds, maybe some of the new special seeds (like orchid seeds) and a couple of bronze mystery boxes and call it a day.
  • and how can we possibly achieve when it starts at midnight when most are asleep here.  Missed the 1st 8hrs.

As I said to start with I actually do like this event.  Just needs a couple of minor adjustments.  Start time as per server clock and achievable target then perfect.  
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 09.05.2019
    The trick to play this event is this ....

Have 2x2 decos ... Of level 8,7,6 in numbers like 6-10 of each type. Animal decos for level 8, scarecrow and chekered kite for 7, few others level6. This will occupy least space but fulfill the gratuity condition for most stalls.

Now add high happiness 5x5 level 7 decos which you get from weekly events ... Enough in numbers to give you total 1000 HP from all level 7 decos.
    Dont add the same for level 6 ..... 

Rest add very high level 9 decos with maxed out HP from Greta.

Prioritise decos with VHP + HP.

After this .... Add stalls ... 3x3 only .....For just 10 minutes, if gratuity doesn't meet ... If it does, start stall for 4 hrs.

Soon, you will find ... Many stalls will end in 10 minutes and you can replace them with 4 hrs gratuity meeting stalls.
    Some stalls have gratuity saying the stall will act as 2x level 3 deco ... have 5-6 stalls like this and the stalls will themselves fulfill gratuity requirements for the level 3 decos ... try to get as many such extra benefits stalls and extend time on them by 12-18 hrs

Keep an eye here ....

Your stalls will soon act as level 3,7,6 decos ..... all fulfilling many new gratuity on newer stalls ....

Yes it takes time to play. Its like managing 30 HWE silos all at once .... unless you extend time with gold.
    Extending time by 4 hrs is 400 gold per stall ... for 20-25 stalls it adds up ... over 3-4 days gold spent will be high.
    If you try to play the event without extending time ... well .... Best of luck :)

Running 1 million + pps here. Have extended time for all stalls meeting 2 or 3 gratuity conditions with gold.

Event will eat up gold like GFR. Be prepared

EDIT : Play the event in outline mode in deco valley ... its easy to manage space and see levels of deco and arrange them
    Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
    edited 09.05.2019
    The trick to play this event is this ....

Have 2x2 decos ... Of level 8,7,6 in numbers like 6-10 of each type. Animal decos for level 8, scarecrow and chekered kite for 7, few others level6. This will occupy least space but fulfill the gratuity condition for most stalls.

Now add high happiness 5x5 level 7 decos which you get from weekly events ... Enough in numbers to give you total 1000 HP from all level 7 decos.
    Dont add the same for level 6 ..... 

Rest add very high level 9 decos with maxed out HP from Greta.

Prioritise decos with VHP + HP.

After this .... Add stalls ... 3x3 or 3x5 .....For just 10 minutes, if gratuity doesn't meet ... If it does, start stall for 4 hrs.

Soon, you will find ... Many stalls will end in 10 minutes and you can replace them with 4 hrs gratuity meeting stalls.

Yes it takes time to play.

Running 1 million + pps here. Have extended time for all stalls meeting 2 or 3 gratuity conditions with gold.

Event will eat up gold like GFR. Be prepared
    Thanks TM for the tips :)
    I never knew that 10 minute one thought there is no way to demolish . Running at 900k+ points now will soon get to 1M+ :) with that idea . Next time it will be easy once i upgrade my decos from greta and ggs have to change time from 4 hours to 8 hours too ,otherwise need lots of gold .

He is currently rank 1 in our server :)
    http://prntscr.com/nm92gk
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I guess the bottom line for me is this event isn't fun at all. It's more of a chore than anything else. One more thing on my "to do" list to check off. Don't need anymore mindless clicking things to do.
    You said it, I am with you all the way!  :(
    edited 09.05.2019
    @WascallyWabbit

After i bought the loyalty sub, im getting this error everytime i visit my FF

I have to close it . then it gone ... again when i visit back to FF, it pops up again.
    ( LoL sub )
    It is very easy but on one condition . They need to increase time of stall to 8 hours instead of 4 .
    Its just 2k visitors and 500 pennies , thats it , the requirements but the real problem is time  :( . How do we run the stalls at night . Gold is an option but not worth it .
    If u install 60+ stalls(8 gratuity) and 2k visitors is jst a few good weekly event decos , u r done fr 1M pts. 
    This is my final input on this event.  I don't like it.  I can't concentrate on other things on my farm because I am too busy trying to chase down what building is coming off and what building needs to go onto the deco valley.  Too many products are needed to run this event, then you have to keep trying to keep it all in stock to load the next one.  I think I have only put one to a full 4 hours, most have been 2-3 hours, or just ten minutes at a time.  If this event were something like Oktoberfest It might be better, but as it is this way I just can't get into it because o f the time consuming need of the game.
    edited 09.05.2019
    LOL am I the only 1 loving this new event.  That is a change.  Only thing I find bad with this whole event, is the house is unobtainable.  you need 1M points per sec the entire time and that is not even possible to achieve.

Edit: did not like the start time for this event either, again all these style events NEED to start by server clock.
    Check it out Byron :) . Some are running for 10 minutes which i will replace a bit later with better stalls :)

1M can be done , the other thing is impossible as u said except if we can get up during night lol . Dint use any gold , just built way too many stalls and got to 500 pennies as i dont have lower level decos for getting much gratuity .

This is my DV if u wanna have a look at it :)

http://prntscr.com/nma0q6
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I love the event :)

Now, I have to hunt very specific type of decorations :)

Very good use of a very broad reward system in game :)
    I think, you'll need very solid decorations, and very well upgraded ones

I'm trying a run for it, we'll see if it works :)

I'm missing quality Shinkei school 2x2 and 2x3

And, I've been a bit lazy using the purple truck, but i think with all the tools available

it seems reachable :) ( of course , it will be pretty hard )

We will see need close to 100B per day =o

edited 09.05.2019
    Currently running at 1.2M/sec :)

I'm already seeing many ways to improve my output

But yes, its a lot of work :) but I love it :))

This is a problem:

10 Bronze Chests are worth MORE than 5 Silver chests.

As you can see, 10 (Bronze) chests will give you up to 200 Seaweed Feed, 20 Seaweed Humus, 30 Sunflower Seeds, 30 WoF Tokens, etc. (or a combination of them). 

But 5 (Silver) chests will only give you up to 150 Seaweed Feed, 15 Seaweed Humus, 20 Sunflower Seeds (etc.)

They need to either reverse these rewards, or have the event give 10 Silver chests, to have a higher value than the 10 Bronze Chests.

And for Rank 1-10, 5 (GOLD) chests aren't a whole lot better than the 10 (Bronze) chests - except that the Gold chests have a chance for GMLs and/or Goldflowers, where Bronze chests do not.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 09.05.2019
    The delete stall behaves weirdly sometimes: some times it does delete the stall (it disappears) others it goes back to the selection of the stalls (I have noticed this every time I have 3 stalls in the "buffer" and I try to delete one of them)... the only way to remove it is placing it for min 10 mins on your farm. Is this how it is supposed to work or a bug? To me it looks like a bug.

The new event in general quite time consuming and expensive. Rewards could be better. Only the citrus and the manor are appealing but the first one is only for few players and the other, well not sure if worth all that effort and expense. As other players have said, I think hard working rewards need way too many points, especially considering that stalls can last maximum of 4h without gold... plus stalls eat too many resources (edit: which are sold at a small fraction of their price if sold other way... as someone said earlier, Christmas event failure all over again...), so if you want to keep many stalls for the whole run, or you use a lot of seaweed or a lot of cash (to buy the products needed to donate) and/or gold to skip production... 
    Overall, could be much better.
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
    The delete stall behaves weirdly sometimes: some times it does delete the stall (it disappears) others it goes back to the selection of the stalls (I have noticed this every time I have 3 stalls in the "buffer" and I try to delete one of them)... the only way to remove it is placing it for min 10 mins on your farm. Is this how it is supposed to work or a bug? To me it looks like a bug.

That's the way it's supposed to work. There's no way to "Delete" a stall, you HAVE to place it on the farm. Best thing to do if it's a stall you don't want is to donate JUST enough to make the timer 10:00 minutes (that's the minimum), then you can place it and it will expire in 10 minutes.

This is a problem:

10 Bronze Chests are worth MORE than 5 Silver chests.

As you can see, 10 (Bronze) chests will give you up to 200 Seaweed Feed, 20 Seaweed Humus, 30 Sunflower Seeds, 30 WoF Tokens, etc. (or a combination of them). 

But 5 (Silver) chests will only give you up to 150 Seaweed Feed, 15 Seaweed Humus, 20 Sunflower Seeds (etc.)

They need to either reverse these rewards, or have the event give 10 Silver chests, to have a higher value than the 10 Bronze Chests.

And for Rank 1-10, 5 (GOLD) chests aren't a whole lot better than the 10 (Bronze) chests - except that the Gold chests have a chance for GMLs and/or Goldflowers, where Bronze chests do not.
    For once non gold buyers get a Laugh !!!
    Okay, so this will be the last post, lol.  I am ranked #1 but now I will go to sleep so I know it won't be that way when I get up and check on things.  One of the worst parts of this game is not being able to let it run while you sleep.  GGS, I really do believe you don't think anyone needs any sleep around here.

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741

That's the way it's supposed to work. There's no way to "Delete" a stall, you HAVE to place it on the farm. Best thing to do if it's a stall you don't want is to donate JUST enough to make the timer 10:00 minutes (that's the minimum), then you can place it and it will expire in 10 minutes.

Thanks. I didn't understand that part. I don't know then how much things I wasted... 
  • We have already reported that the delete button appears to serve no good purpose, as it sends the stall that you do not want, right back to the front of the queue, which is not what we were told would happen. Running a stall for 10 minutes is the only way to really get rid of it & the donation amounts for 10 minutes are very low.

We have also passed on the feedback about the 4 hour time limit not allowing for sleep.
    Thanks Wabbit :smile:  .
    Hopefully they change it to atleast 8 to 10 hours or it will be better off if we will be allowed to donate a lot and run a stall for a long time(even days) just like in hard worker events :smile:  .

• Alice000 (GB1)Alice000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    Please help me, how can I get preparation slots? It seems I'm out of it and don't know how to get more.
  • Alice000 (GB1)Alice000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    Please help me, how can I get preparation slots? It seems I'm out of it and don't know how to get more.
    One more thing:at the moment I only have 1 park stall while yesterday I managed to build 3!
  • @Byron Longford (AU1)  @ijrosh (US1)  We did question that target when we 1st saw it & we were told that it would make more sense when we saw how fast the pennies mount up. I do agree that we get a lot really fast, but like you I am still not convinced it will be fast enough, in the time that we have. As it is just the 1st run of the event,  they will be checking the data & if no one gets even close to completing it, hopefully they will tweak the numbers or increase the time.
    I wonder if they pay attention to the number of us that started the event, saw how out of reach the 1 or 2 worthwhile hard work rewards were and just stopped participating. I'm pretty sure I won't even bother to place stalls and decorations in the future, but  I won't be at a loss since no rewards are much help.
  • Actually the idea of this event is great.   The only thing I don't like is the unobtainable reward.  To get all hard work rewards I believe you have to working at over 1 M per sec all the time.  I don't think that is even possible.
    If thats the case (and my maths agree) perhaps the mods could be kind enough to ask the balancing person how players are supposed to achieve that (unless of course they expect everyone to throw unlimited gold at the event)  Why make the prizes totally out of reach?  It just means there is no point in taking part and wasting resources that can be sold for farm dollars.
  • For me its no way reachable - unless I throw my purse at it, which isn't going to happen. Total waste of resources that we can sell for farm dollars!  The concept is great, but the prizes and the amounts needed to get them have made the event a total waste of time imho.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 09.05.2019

The hard worker rewards are ridiculous, but that's nothing new, just ggs all over again

I would really appreciate if one of the MODs  asked the developers what they were thinking when they set the sales at 25% of face value, hopefully they had followed some logic, even tho a twisted one, and have an explanation for such nonsense

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thanks Wabbit :smile:  .
    Hopefully they change it to atleast 8 to 10 hours or it will be better off if we will be allowed to donate a lot and run a stall for a long time(even days) just like in hard worker events :smile:  .

That is a very good point. We really need to be able to extend the time of the stalls for much longer amounts of time. At the moment, it is taking over an hour every 4 hours to get good stalls and I am only using 26 stalls. If it was much quicker to set up all of the stalls then I would use over 50, but I just can't because of the amount of time that it takes just to set them up.

This is my decoration valley:

When I have all of the stalls set up with good gratitude value to help earn a good income from each stall, then I can even earn over 700k just with these 26 stalls.

If I had over 50 stalls like I said I could have, then I could average over 1 million points per second and it would be enough for the country manor.

But there are two main issues that prevent us from doing this. We can only run a stall for up to 4 hours, which means we either have to use gold or wake up during the night to keep it running. Neither option is realistic because it will cost about 20k gold to extend the stalls for another 4 hours each and waking up in the middle of the night will result in us having to spend another long period of time setting it up and it is unhealthy to have to disrupt our sleep for this game. Another issue is that it always takes so long to get the good stalls and then they run out soon after, meaning we have to go through the process again and we lose opportunities to be getting higher amounts of points per second.

This event is also somewhat aimed at higher level players. I presume that lower level players will struggle collecting the required to increase the running time of their stall.

So it would be great if the stalls could be run for 24 hours or more to help with these issues.

Could you please show a screenshot or something else to explain it? I'm sorry but I'm not too sure what you are talking about.

One more thing:at the moment I only have 1 park stall while yesterday I managed to build 3!

You will lose the stalls over time as they run out of time. You have to build more to replace those when that happens.
Sign In to comment.