Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Comments

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I am done with this event all ready! I just recieved enough coins for the 2nd build slot, but when I went to use them they were gone. Placing the stupid stall that takes a second to build took them, so I'm done.
    I'm with you. I'm back on the sidelines until/if they tweak this event.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Seems to be working fine at my end, hmmm what am I not seeing? Haven´t dared click that tips ikon though am still bewildred trying to figure out how to play the event *laughs*

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    I am done with this event all ready! I just recieved enough coins for the 2nd build slot, but when I went to use them they were gone. Placing the stupid stall that takes a second to build took them, so I'm done.
    Seriously !!???!!  Placing a stall into the event uses the construction slot (and by extension the second construction slot if you have it unlocked) ??  

My construction slot is busy with the island.  I haven;t tried the new event yet, but sounds like I won't be able to and continue working on my island.  

Question - in the new event, once you prepare a stall, can you choose when it gets placed into the event, or does it automatically get built?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.05.2019
      Think it's gonna take me a while to figure this Pleasure park out. Give me a couple years. :D  I was stuck for a bit with all the "Prepare stalls" buttons grayed out until I spotted the little arrow. They should have made that more noticeable. So it looks like I have to keep feeding these stalls my farm products to keep them activated, huh?  Well, as long as they don't ask for stuff I need elsewhere, I'll put some stuff in and see how it goes. ;)
    Here's where that little arrow is that I mentioned....

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I found the park, where is the pleasure?  
    Seriously !!???!!  Placing a stall into the event uses the construction slot (and by extension the second construction slot if you have it unlocked) ??  

My construction slot is busy with the island.  I haven;t tried the new event yet, but sounds like I won't be able to and continue working on my island.  

Question - in the new event, once you prepare a stall, can you choose when it gets placed into the event, or does it automatically get built?
    You can choose where the stall goes.
      Think it's gonna take me a while to figure this Pleasure park out. Give me a couple years. :D  I was stuck for a bit with all the "Prepare stalls" buttons grayed out until I spotted the little arrow. They should have made that more noticeable. So it looks like I have to keep feeding these stalls my farm products to keep them activated, huh?  Well, as long as they don't ask for stuff I need elsewhere, I'll put some stuff in and see how it goes. ;)

Little button doesn't work for me. Buttons still greyed out. However, was able to place a stall. That's all I'm doing for now until they tweak the event.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    The design of event is pretty bad .
    WHO even has level 3 r 4 r 5 level decos in 2k19  :disappointed:
    Keep only level 6 and above decos please .
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    @Rocky123 (IN1)  What you are asking for puts out a lot of players for the event, myself being one of them.   You get to choose a stall and give it minimum required products and then you can demolish it to get a new stall down the pipe if what is there does not suit you.

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 08.05.2019
    I do agree this event needs a rework.

1.  The required deco amounts don't calculate for you.  Meaning when you need 1, 2, 3, 4 or ????  The stall doesn't tell you how many you have placed and what they add up to.  This causes a slow down to put the stall onto the valley.

2.  With the required products needed to play this event I can't see lasting through the entire event without running out of product very quickly.

3.  Also, where is Great?   Anyone have her on their farms?
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 08.05.2019
    I didn't have any issues placing stalls, I tried 3 stalls and am getting 13 pps per visitor, ~16,000 pps total for my 1230 visitors. I'm not sure I'll be keeping that up though.  In order to earn all 50 rewards, based on my calculations I would need over 1 million pps; I don't see that happening. I don't even think my farm can keep up with donating this much every 4 hours just to get the 13pps. SIGH
    edited 08.05.2019
    @Rocky123 (IN1)  What you are asking for puts out a lot of players for the event, myself being one of them.   You get to choose a stall and give it minimum required products and then you can demolish it to get a new stall down the pipe if what is there does not suit you.

Ok i understand  :smile:  ,that many people have them too .
    I was sad coz i always delete 3/4/5 level decos as soon as i get them . 

No probs, happy with 270+ pennies and the 2.2k+ visitors i have  :) for now. Will be more than enough for top 5(for majestic citrus) which was the only thing i worried about in case i had to miss out coz of low level decos .

Suggestion : Make the maximum time of stalls to 8 hours please rather than 4 hours . Players need to sleep too lol in nights.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 08.05.2019
    New Subscription - Loyalty ( LoL ) Package

1. Does the extra 20 % gold it says we will get, does it work if 6 members in co-op have subscription ? Do we get 20% more gold during 2 for 1 and 120 % Primetime or 150% Primetime or any other primetime ?
    @TMKC (IN1) The bonus is paid on the base amount.... The amount you actually buy ... So the answer is no, if you are asking if you get the bonus gold on top of other bonus gold.

Todays update is not a fair game for everyone anymore. 7 spins in WOF for subscribers makes it easier for them to win 1st place and its not fair game. Please change this. Many players who will not pay subscription and play hard to spin WOF will probably leave this game after todays update :(
    @speedydust (INT1) The rankings are based on how many tokens are used, so they will not be affected.

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) The deco valley should not use any building slots for anything. I have reported the issue & I suggest doing a ticket for your tokens.

Lylu (INT1) said:Question - in the new event, once you prepare a stall, can you choose when it gets placed into the event, or does it automatically get built?
    @lylu (INT1) you can hold up to 3 stalls in the preparation area for as long as you want to, you can have them all ready to go while you wait for a space to build them & you can do the gratuity tasks before or after you have built them.

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) When you click the "prepare stall" button, it should have automatically opened that side area & when it is like yours is there, I have found it will open just by clicking on the occupied slots - Like you I didn`t even notice the arrow, but I haven't needed it.

I do agree this event needs a rework.

1.  The required deco amounts don't calculate for you.  Meaning when you need 1, 2, 3, 4 or ????  The stall doesn't tell you how many you have placed and what they add up to.  This causes a slow down to put the stall onto the valley.

2.  With the required products needed to play this event I can't see lasting through the entire event without running out of product very quickly.

3.  Also, where is Great?   Anyone have her on their farms?
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) 
    1. If the task if for decos of a certain quality value, then it does show you at the bottom of the event window how many you have & what their happiness total is. However, if its asking for decos of a certain size, this info is not there & we have pointed that out to the devs. As a workaround, I have now grouped all my decos of the same sizes together, which has made them MUCH easier to count & to add up their happiness, but it doesn`t look as pretty as it did before lol
    2. I have found I can charge up the 4 hours all with 1 of the items, sometimes 2, so its not been too bad so far, but I agree some of the items will take a while to replace, so I am choosing stalls with easy items at the moment.
    3. We asked about Greta too, she will be coming.

Rocky123 (IN1) said:
    Suggestion : Make the maximum time of stalls to 8 hours please rather than 4 hours . Players need to sleep too lol in nights.
    @Rocky123 (IN1) If you click on your stalls (after they are built) and click the blue button on the ring menu, you will get the options for extending the time.... For gold of course. :)
  • Candyday (US1)Candyday (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    What are the pennies that you earn in pleasure park used for?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    New Subscription - Loyalty ( LoL ) Package

1. Does the extra 20 % gold it says we will get, does it work if 6 members in co-op have subscription ? Do we get 20% more gold during 2 for 1 and 120 % Primetime or 150% Primetime or any other primetime ?

2. Library books are only for event seeds ?

3. High level contracts is a good addition .... Like it

4. Efficient Spins .... Ohhhh Nooo .... i was really hoping 6 will be needed for Jackpot spin ... If it was 6, a lot more many players would have bought the subscription .... 7 is better than 8 .... but not good enough to lure in customers.

5. Rainbow roses is good ..... best part is it can be bought with dollars ...

Now, the price at which this sub gets offered is the key for its success ... i think the current price for Convenience package is the upper limit for loyalty package ...

EDIT : I hope GGS makes that spin to 6 tokens needed .... My co-op almost everyone said ... they wouldnt buy this loyalty sub ... I asked them if 6 is good ... and they said if it was 6 or 5, they would have subscribed to this almost every month ... at 6 or 5, they arent even asking how much price .... they are happy to buy  .... if it was 6 or 5 spins.

Personally, I will buy the LoL package ... :)
    1) No, it doesn't matter how many people in the Co-Op are subscribed.  It starts off at a 10% bonus, and if you remain a subscriber for 6 months, then it increases (gradually) to 20%. It's based on length, not how many in your Co-Op subscribe. Looking at it logically though, $20 will buy 46,000 gold during a 2-for-1 sale.  That means with a 10% bonus, you'd have to buy 460,000 gold in one month just to break even. I do buy gold, but I don't buy THAT much every month. I'd rather just use the 20 bucks to buy 46,000 gold directly.

2) Looks that way. Worthless. The last thing most high level players need is more farm dollars. :)

3) Agreed, but we already get "Items" for contracts; what's different about these? I see a Bean Seed in WWs contract, that's new, but if that only available in the 100+ level contracts? If so, what other "Items" are unique to the Level 100+ contracts? And what does the bonus go up to? (Level 99 is a 25% bonus, do the level 200 contracts go up to a 50% bonus?)

4) I'll save 1 whole token per 8 spins? Hmm.. Ok, $20 can buy an awful lot of tokens.. About 200 of them. So if I spin 800 times, I'll get an extra 100 jackpot spins? Might  be worth it to some people.

5) Rainbow Roses - 8 hour crop, so an overnight crop. Better drop rate than Sunflowers? Again, might be worth it to some people.

I'm on the fence. I don't see anything in there that makes me scream "I GOTTA HAVE IT!", unlike the Personal Subscription (Turbo/Repeat Harvester).

The only thing in there that really interests me are the high level contracts, and that's not worth $20 to me. Your mileage may vary. :)
  • What are the pennies that you earn in pleasure park used for?
    @Candyday (US1) They count towards the activity rewards & rankings.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    So finally something to do with the deco farm.
    And I cant figure out what the heck we are suppose to do.   Build a stall.   Ok, build is grayed out, I click the event while in the farm, I see a big COMPLICATED page of stuff, pick a stall, set it up, but nothing seems to do anything.   WHY does GG insist on launching overly complicated garbage with NO CLUE HOW TO WORK THE THING?????   DO I need to go to college just to learn how this "relaxing past time game" works?    I was kinda looking forward to some way to unload all the extra deco I have other than just dismantling it.   But dang.  I have a life here.  I don't want to sift through endless strings of forum posts looking for instructions on how this damn thing works. 

Walks away from it.   Kicks dirt on it too.   Disgusted.
  • @Artmaker (GB1)  Sometimes I agree with you that instructions are lacking, but in this case there are instructions in the announcement, including a VERY simple diagram explanation in the spoiler & full instructions in the help (?) button on the event & you can always ask specific questions here on the forum if you are stuck, but if you refuse to read instructions, then I really don`t know what it is that you expect. :/
    edited 08.05.2019
    Yep , I saw Wabbit the blue option. Not interested in using it  :D , thats why asked if it is possible to get it without gold. 
    People sleep for minimum 8 to 10 hours lol so , its better if we could get the time extentable to that much amount without gold :smile:  .

Edit:
    I have built more than 25 stalls 
    http://prntscr.com/nm4691

To get a good night sleep without losing points , I need to pay 10k gold lol and this event will give 5 platinum boxes and paltry amount of seaweed lol . This is rigged , will be nice if the time can be doubled :smile:  .
    @Artmaker (GB1)  Sometimes I agree with you that instructions are lacking, but in this case there are instructions in the announcement, including a VERY simple diagram explanation in the spoiler & full instructions in the help (?) button on the event & you can always ask specific questions here on the forum if you are stuck, but if you refuse to read instructions, then I really don`t know what it is that you expect. :/

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    @Artmaker (GB1)  Sometimes I agree with you that instructions are lacking, but in this case there are instructions in the announcement, including a VERY simple diagram explanation in the spoiler & full instructions in the help (?) button on the event & you can always ask specific questions here on the forum if you are stuck, but if you refuse to read instructions, then I really don`t know what it is that you expect. :/
    "Instructions in the announcement."   WHY NOT PUT IT IN THE GAME?????
    GG seems to think EVERYONE spends time in the forums looking up this stuff.  Many players in my coops barely handle English.  OR have issues getting INTO the forums.
    (I do every so often.  It's why I only log in with one account now.)

Look, first I'm sorry I sound snarky today, just a whole lot of crap going on in my life.  I come here to pass some time and NOT have to think about anything.  Trying to figure out overly complicated nonsense is just NOT FUN!

Talking with coop members, this one will TOP my ignore it list now.  Simply put, when I ask what you get for all the stuff you have to put in, well "points."  And what do you do with points?   "Win stuff." 
    Sounds to me just like when you "win" a treasure box, which contains a wheel chip.  And you play the wheel chip, and win a treasure box.   WHERE exactly is the prize?

Wascally I was SO hoping this would be simple.   I suggested this ages ago, even before the deco farm rolled out.  Maybe they will consider this again?
    A place to SELL OFF OUR EXTRA DECO!!!!   Place what we want to unload, maybe build a cashier, and have shoppers wonder in much like those who walk in front of the market.   Depending perhaps on layout, type of decor, some stuff might matter, but shoppers could BUY our extra deco.   GET RID of said deco.  We GET for it DOLLARS at the same time we clear out old deco in storage.
    Simple.  
    This would be extra incentive to actually try harder to WIN deco, even low level stuff we won't actually use on our farms, but could use here.

Instead, no.  This is a mess and I bet if someone ever crunches the numbers, I would BET this is a loss.  
    I'm out.   Don't even care, this one is just dumb.   October fest is also dumb.  The world wide thing.... also ignored.   Temp farms started from scratch over and over, ignored.     KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!!
    (note to be nice I left out the last word that goes with this.) 
  • Vint (US1)Vint (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    This one is the dumbest yet!  You have to remove happiness from the farms to place in the park, and then you may not have enough points for the items you have to build a stall.  Also, just how many people have level 8 happiness items?  I have found I don't have anything that will build a stall!  
    Stupidest program change to date! 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    The instructions are in the game , I did'nt read the forum, the event at the start tells you everything you need to know 
    You don't need specific decos to build a stall. You just need Deco on the farm, doesn't really matter what it is.  The more Deco you have on the farm, the more visitors you'll get.

Now, specific Deco DOES give BONUS points, but you don't NEED them to place a stall.  Take this example:

Take Dick Duck's Deli as an example.  If I place it on the farm, I'll get 4 Pennies per Visitor per second by default.

But since I ALSO have the *Specific* Deco it asks for underneath, I'll also get an 10 penny per visitor BONUS (for a total of 14 pennies per visitor per second). (I also get credit for a free "Level 4" deco, but only while that stall is active, so I don't pay much attention to those kinds of bonuses).

If I DIDN'T have the specific Decos that it asks for (2 6x5's, 18 Level 6's, and enough Level 8's to give me 220+ Happiness), then I would STILL get the 4 pennies per second at the top.

For Shaila Sheep's Stand, I'll get 5 Pennies per Second by default, plus a +5 Bonus (total: 10 Pennies per Second) for having 14 Level 5 Decos on the farm. (Hmm. I'll have to check my Level 7 supply, that's worth another 10 Pennies per Second bonus).

At any rate, just put as much Deco on the Deco Farm as you can (save room for some stalls though), get comfortable with how the event works, then you can focus on how to best apply your Deco to maximum the number of Bonus Pennies you can get. :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    you have to click on the event then the stall you want then to the right click the stall then add the product to it then place it on the farm you do not have to complete the decoration requirements to get points those requirements just give you extra penny and now that we know about the event the ones who want to play and start doing more weekly events or the ones that do them now can stop using greta intill they have enough because personally i only had to take about 10 decorations if that off of my farms and i would not have had to do that if i was not after more people but right now i am getting 183 pennys per second and 1,932 for happiness people
    @WascallyWabbit, this makes no sense.

When I put the Bunny Heydown down in the Deco Valley, my happiness goes DOWN from 4,565 to 4,455.  It also does so in the Pleasure Park event screen.

-------------------------------

Ok, if I wait like 2 minutes, the numbers seem to refresh themselves to where they're supposed to be. Definitely a slow update cycle.

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    is there a way one of you smart number cruncher out there could give me some sort of idea what is needed for the final prize please like a average penny per second for the event or something so i have some way of gauging please
    is there a way one of you smart number cruncher out there could give me some sort of idea what is needed for the final prize please like a average penny per second for the event or something so i have some way of gauging please
    You need to average 1,135,238 Points per Second throughout the event to win the final Hard Work prize (the Manor).
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Pleasure Park event is good and challenging .... Rewards are good.

Loyalty Subscription .... i bought it and this is my advise to everyone ... DONT BUY IT.

For 99 % of the players, The new Loyalty Subscription is useless .... completely not worth it.

Just buy Swift/Turbo Sub ... that is the best ...

Sign In to comment.