Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    A new event that has bugs in it :o 

May Day!! May Day!! May Day!! 

Oh it is already !:D 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 01.05.2019
    Is IN server also down ? I cannot login to the game, login page not even loading .

http://prntscr.com/nj3egt

This message appears nonstop

Update : Finally could login after a million tries  :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Not again GGS coming an annoying habit :( 
  • is GB down again i cant get on
    is GB down again i cant get on
    Just this minute went :(
  • Just been booted - what now? and more to the point when is this nonsense going to stop and the game become stable again?  I lost the last of my goldfish double time booster yesterday, and had got top 4 co-op so scraped some double time again today and its down again.
    Just been booted - what now? and more to the point when is this nonsense going to stop and the game become stable again?  I lost the last of my goldfish double time booster yesterday, and had got top 4 co-op so scraped some double time again today and its down again.
    Ever get that DeJa Vu feeling :(
  • It's the daily GB server crash - sigh!
  • I think I had it yesterday! or was it tomorrow?

• And here we are again !  right at the start of the HWE  
    Really makes me want to leave this game again.  Really had enough!  Fault after fault after fault, and as someone said yesterday, (when we had been disconnected again)  if we all did this in our jobs we would be sacked!
    You're officially sacked GGS!!

I think I had it yesterday! or was it tomorrow?

Lol that is soooo right :)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 02.05.2019

Yes, its EN, RU & ES again
    The team are on it

EDIT: Back!
  • Gratiappp (NL1)Gratiappp (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    big farm down?

• Cow Ziggy (INT1)Cow Ziggy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    can not login again ??
  • @Gratiappp (NL1) @Cow Ziggy (INT1) I can get into both NL1 & INT1 are you 2 also back in? Try reloading your game with CTRL+F5 if you haven`t relogged since yesterdays hotfix.

www.bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com does not respond is the message I keep getting so I do not even get on the login page of bigfarm also ctrl + f5 does not work
    @Gratiappp (NL1) @Cow Ziggy (INT1) I can get into both NL1 & INT1 are you 2 also back in? Try reloading your game with CTRL+F5 if you haven`t relogged since yesterdays hotfix.
    Thank you WascallyWabbit, got in but had to refresh cause side plants on mainfarm not showing.. now the same problem.. message: Html5- bigfarm took to long to load or something like that. Will keep on trying and thank you :)
    yes indeed same with me
    Het duurt te lang voordat bigfarm-html5.goodgamestudios.com reageert.
    this is the comment
  • We have similar reports from some players on DE1 and RO1, most people can login, so the servers are not down, they just need to figure out what you all have in common. You 2 don't happen to have the same ISP do you?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 03.05.2019
    We have a Hotfix coming in about 15 minutes, let me know if you are still having problems after that.

If you are still experiencing issues with login issues after the hotfix,
    try using a private / incognito browser window.

CTRL + SHIFT + N (Chrome)
    CTRL + SHIFT + P (Firefox)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Comments from one our co-op members (INT1 server) She has been battling most of the day:

Cannot see gourmet farm and Olegs boat
    Cannot even go to farms and water trees
    Cannot see crops on main farm as well
    Flower farm boat cannot open
    Cannot see what my missions are, just see gears turning
    Comments from one our co-op members (INT1 server) She has been battling most of the day:

Thank you very much Nola..i can not get into the game even via forum...
  • zurika (HU1)zurika (HU1) HU1 Posts: 466
    Hungarian server leveling and many people experience similar errors. :(

Please help!!!

edited 03.05.2019
    Hungarian server leveling and many people experience similar errors. :(

Please help!!!

Yes please help :o   a little bit of help from GGS would be greatly appreciated !!   Our co-op member is a great player, she is up in all of the rankings in every event.
    GGS, get into line please, you have fantastic moderators who stick up for a bunch of ****.  I am sorry but I am angry, so FIX  it please.  I don't ask for much on this forum  but I do hope that the deco valley challenge  does not start before this is fixed                    
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
    edited 03.05.2019
    Yes please help o   a little bit of help from GGS would be greatly appreciated !!   Our co-op member is a great player, she is up in all of the rankings in every event.
    GGS, get into line please, you have fantastic moderators who stick up for a bunch of ****.  I am sorry but I am angry, so FIX  it please.  I don't ask for much on this forum  but I do hope that the deco valley challenge  does not start before this is fixed 

Well said Nola, and thank you once again for all your help... GGS can surely learn from you ;)
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
    and squat diddly has been done ... aww Ziggy GGS and evkom may have something in common  :confused:
  • Ferzi (INT1)Ferzi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 167
    edited 03.05.2019
    Some players from Czech server have big problems too. I can't even load the game now :-/

EDIT: Now I have tried use VPN in opera and game works normally. Some unintentional IP blocking or what? :smiley:

Post edited by Ferzi (INT1) on

since yesterday I can't log in. don't even get the page to log in game do not even get a message html5bigfarm does not respond
    i try all of this browsers;edge,fire fox,chrome not one off this browsers works....
Sign In to comment.