Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

cant access other farms after updates

my game wont let me into other farms every time i click to visit it does nothing anyone else having issues ? it's driving me nuts as i have to keep logging out and back in again help !

Comments

• i keep getting locked inside 1 maps and cannot move to other farms 
    and have to refresh so can switch map
  • its ok now i dont know what was it 
    but can change maps now
  • Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Yes, I'm having the same problem. I'm trapped on the main farm & have refreshed, reloaded-even shut down the computer & restarted everything. Nothing helps.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Same here, although only after I have used Greta -- Greta is affecting some players, but not others. Have to reload each time.
  • Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Thank you artful! You are absolutely right. I have a bad habit of clicking on all of those parking lot booths to make those annoying exclamation points go away. That's what was causing the problem. This time I left them all (including Greta) and now everything is working fine. I appreciate the help. Take care! 
  • Well there is not very much information let alone replies to explain with constant updates! Whatz this Greta? and if you can get loaded long enough to read the blankety-blank thing. Can't stay on, every click not planting or harvesting!? Cannot travel farm to farm Geezsh! By the time you go through a barrage of Buy this & that with Gold, refreshing, reboot aaaahhhh! It's suppose to be a flippin game! whatz all this nonsense with the game always chugging along and can't stay on more than 30 minutes without sheer frustration and anger. And it has gone from terrible to worse...maybe 10 mins today including the time it takes to close the Buy with Gold specials. We don't need all that shoved in our face every time we log on. You don't even have a chance to read & explore as everything you click on to review and find info and rude pop-ups always interrupting actions...they're so focus on grubbin for gold eatin up your cash. There's the box pops up...we have new pictures...well just swell. Read read read and very little plain and simple game play c'mon. It's been years to have smooth play and shoved all this Html5 on us and it's still so messed-up. I was enjoying the game just fine with flash program and very little enjoyment since all this putzin about with Html5 What a crock!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Greta is the Landscape lady in the purple truck in the parking lot.... where you can upgrade decos or demolish for parts.
  • oh well that...can't stay on long enough to use the Landscape. Thought the name was different?
  • tisi (GB1)tisi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    having to reboot each time i want to move between farms driving me insane, tried everything including clearing cookies no change can you help ?
  • Lindaj (GB1)Lindaj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    I'm having the same problem. Any suggestions please.
  • tisi (GB1)tisi (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    can anyone help ? can't move between my farms and this happens randomly where im stuck on which ever farm on having to reboot everytime to be able to play at all driving me nuts is an understatement this has been happening since the updates yesterday !
  • Has anyone received the following popup:

Before the client starts working on the feature

It would be cool, it would be cool, it would be cool

If the client starts working on the feature.

Please explain what this popup
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Happening the same here.
    I can't go to any other farms. When I clicks on farm icons, cursor shows the sign of left clicked.
  • reload you farm then,when you have reloaded dont click on the purple landscape architect. that worked for me,
  • guinevere919 (NL1)guinevere919 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 145
    edited 01.05.2019
    sometimes i cant goto otherfarms either every now and then 
    but a good old refresh does help temporarely

i also have issues using harvest all when it needs to collect stuff from my fields on main farm
    it takes for ever 
    but if i click1 field to harvest manually and i get the sell screen .. and i sell whats to mutch ..all of a suddon all fields go empty like i said it should but way faster

also had a build screen open several times on the page where i can buyand build new fields for my main farm ... when i switched to main from other farms

when i am @ docs working my treilers if something is auto harvesting it pops up a boats menu even tho sometimes none are in the docs  @ the moment something is beeing harvested 

haha i just switched to my farm wile typing here... it has wildflowers on auto
    it is collecting charms from wwck goldenweek etc soo slow its insane its like 1 frame per second 

i am sure i forgot to include a few more bugs 

• guinevere919 (NL1)guinevere919 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 145
    edited 01.05.2019
    ooh green bars when production is ready are not showing alot of times 
    timers on horse and boat in flower farm not displaying when logging on
    fish market also locked when logging on

have to move to those things to get the timers working and to unlock that market

also timers not displaying correctly @ times
    they show last send or planted instead of whats ready to harvest first 

have had a few times my lists in VF are empty i mean stats etc (page22 platina is empty all the time ..no challenges there)
    also personal msges are empty altho some1 did type something in that msg
    refresh helps on these2 aswel

sure theres more :smiley: ... ill go think up a few more
  • hihi.

if something is beeing auto harvested and you happen tobe visiting an other farm
    poof building seem to disappear and youre unable to sparkle those whit gifts 

in last hw dunno if it wil react same next hw if i went to player stats 1 to 100... i scrolled trought it 
    wile i was scrolling more of the names/letters where shopped off from the back to the front that order till the point none were showing and it seemed empty..

:smiley:
  • if i am looking at select challenge screen in VF menu
    something is beeing harvested ...... the screen switches to the page where the bars are @ we are currently filling
    very annoying when youre the1 that needs to select the next challenge and this thing disappears all the time :wink:
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 01.05.2019
    I having the same problem, it won't switch farms when i click it, i have reboot to go the Gourmet Farm or the Flower Farm  and i clear my cached still the same
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    This has been happening to me  today as well. Cursor turns into a fist when I go to the harvest indicator to switch farms. Then all the fist does is move my farm around. Can't harvest or move to another farm.  Only way to resolve is to close the window or refresh. Kinda annoying when trying to harvest quickly in VF.
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Same thing happening here  ,  have to go out all the time to change farms ,  very frustrating

• Same thing here. Have to log out and log in again to get things temporarily back to normal.
  • Having the same problem.  I get a fisted hand and it will not go to other farms.
  • I haven't been able to move between farms for the past two days without restarting the game. Is this an in-game problem? Please advise. Thank you.
  • I find that if I don't click on any of the current offers it does better, but that's also inconvenient, so is this being corrected? Thanks!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Had this problem yesterday and it was a bug connected to Gerda.
  • Zoltanne (US1)Zoltanne (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I have that problem and I also have been having problems with harvesting or processing products.
    I also have intermittent shut-downs for no apparent reason.
    The problems have been going on for several days.
    Mostly I just shut down and do something else because there's no point in trying to play a game that won't work.
  • oh looks like this bug affected many i had it 3 time only so far and reloading page fixed it i dont know why i get it
  • Today, May 2'nd, the game is working right. Was this a May Day kind of April Fool type of Joke? I didn't appreciate it if it was...;-(
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Today, May 2'nd, the game is working right. Was this a May Day kind of April Fool type of Joke? I didn't appreciate it if it was...;-(
    No, it's a bug that was fixed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file