Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I know you're on the AU server.. but when I see... "contact Vini"... I hear it with a heavy Italian accent and using your hands..LOL 
  • mzdk (US1)mzdk (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Big Farmer s  is looking for members who will be active and work well in a team .  level 50  up   no red dots .
    Big Farmers    Is looking for good daily players  we work as a team  very active  CC  and  VF  is a must for this co op   so if you are level 50 up  come join us  love to have you we have a lot of fun in our co op   mz
  • boiski (US1)boiski (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    baily barn is looking for new members.... level 27 all research completed and no restrictions .. all are welcome to come and learn the game  :)
    Big Farmer s  is looking players who are active   You must do research   CC  and the VF  to be in this group   We work as a team  level 50 up  If you qualify  stop in   ;)  mz
  • Hello I'm in need of co ops farm name is Frandonald and user name is fran123..Thank you in advance
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Hello I'm in need of co ops farm name is Frandonald and user name is fran123..Thank you in advance
    @Fran123 (US1)   Sent you an invitation, Fran123. Hope you'll join us here at Green Tree Farm.  :)
  • Hi!!  I'm Shellambt.  Looking for a coop who isn't full of themselves but just wants to have fun!!  I'm a substitute teacher so am not on all the time, but I have made it to level 47, almost to level 48.  I'm loyal to those who like to have fun and work together.
    Scooby Mystery has openings... level 20 and over. No fees, laid back, like to chat. Small coop.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi!!  I'm Shellambt.  Looking for a coop who isn't full of themselves but just wants to have fun!!  I'm a substitute teacher so am not on all the time, but I have made it to level 47, almost to level 48.  I'm loyal to those who like to have fun and work together.
    Congrats! on finding a co op :)
  • I am just looking for a coop that focuses mainly on helping their fellow farmers. I am personally not a big fan of events or contests of any kind so again I am mainly looking into joining a coop where helpful people are. I am wanting to join an active coop.
    WOW, couldn't search for you to invite if I tried w/ the characters in your handle. We request level 20 or above. We are very helpful to give you the best chance at successful farming!

• Looking for a friendly, active Co-op?
    Come join Second Breath!
    If you're new, we're happy to answer questions.
    If you're experienced, we support each other.
    No Drama!
    Red dots if you have a reason.

• Looking for a co-op with people that think. 
    Conspiracy Theories etc etc.       ;¬) 
     and obviously like to work everyday.

x
  • Hi, I'm looking for players to join my co-op.  I'm level 23 (I think), my co-op is Pleasantville and I'm playing on Google Chrome.  If you are looking for a place to grow and are willing to help come join me.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hej til skandinaviske spillere der søger et lille men dedikeret coop. I er velkomne i Nye tider, hvor vi er indstillet på at hjælpe hinanden og nyder det sociale samvær på chatten. Vi er også lidt ambitiøse, så du skal være aktiv og have lyst til spillet.
    send en besked til mutterkjær
  • In search of co-op. I can't remember the one I was in briefly but for some reason my login info doesn't work anymore & I lost ALL of my farms & gold. I was up to Level 30+ too but getting no reply from support. I have to start all over again. I am almost to Level 9 now on new farm. Also, even though I am on the US server, it keeps showing only Russian Co-Ops when I search for them. :( 
    jjust know that I mayself had problems with that issue as for missing gold and it took almost 2 yrs but things did work out.  But after saying that it was before the village even exsisted.  Point,  they could mostlikely get back with yu sooner just due to the fact there are more employees now
  • Hi all, just started this game. Would like a coop to learn the game, make friends and have fun. I will be active
  • Faye52 () said:
    looking for a co op....I want a fun informational co op.. I like this game, however i'm new to it ..

• Obama (INT1)Obama (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    im looking for any coop! 
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    In search of co-op. I can't remember the one I was in briefly but for some reason my login info doesn't work anymore & I lost ALL of my farms & gold. I was up to Level 30+ too but getting no reply from support. I have to start all over again. I am almost to Level 9 now on new farm. Also, even though I am on the US server, it keeps showing only Russian Co-Ops when I search for them. :( 
    jjust know that I mayself had problems with that issue as for missing gold and it took almost 2 yrs but things did work out.  But after saying that it was before the village even exsisted.  Point,  they could mostlikely get back with yu sooner just due to the fact there are more employees now
    I suspect that if all the other players are Russian, you are not on the us server.  You can check on the log in screen.  Maybe if you get on the right server you will be able to find your original farm.Good luck

• abrar88 (INT1)abrar88 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1

im looking for any coop! 

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @abrar88 (INT1)  saw you're looking for a coop to join. coop KA-NADA KANUCK is looking for new farmers; would love you to join us. Coop is relaxed; would love researchers to increase farmer numbers; new coop only a year old; hoping to grow; looking for ACTIVE farmers; hope you chose KA-NADA KANUCK as a place to find friends, made friends and just relax farm. I have sent you an invite; look forward to your application...ronin7
  • KKA-98 (INT1)KKA-98 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 191
    I am looking for a coop that is still early on its way to the top, but plans and hopes to reach the top. I wish to actually find a friendly coop with a lively atmosphere. A coop that understands that one can work hard in the game AND have a life. A coop that will not kick me out for taking a break after I have worked so hard for it.    
  • indra7 (US1)indra7 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi I had an awesome old account but forgot my username... I have a new account now but lower level. I'm looking for a chatty coop where i can help...
  • Marsa (US1)Marsa (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm looking for a co-op to join. I play a couple of hours a day. Iam new to the game but enjoy it. 
    Hi, I'm looking for a co-op to join. I play a couple of hours a day. Iam new to the game but enjoy it. 
    Sent you an invite :) Hope you will join us ;)
  • Gabbykesh (US1)Gabbykesh (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 15.05.2019
    Hi farmers I am Gabriel and I'm new here, I'm previously @ level 13 I need a coop which can help me manage my farm and have fun with I'm on servers US1

Hi farmers I am Gabriel and I'm new here, I'm previously @ level 13 I need a coop which can help me manage my farm and have fun with I'm on servers US1

Sent you an invite :smile:
    Hope you decide to join us :)
  • Hi I would like to join a co op please, new to the game, farmer lynnie, cannot move forward without one, so please consider me, level 14

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file