Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    Yes I have learnt a bitter lesson
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @Summer (SKN1)

That happens all the time along with the other problem of people not being able to login at all with the dreaded message "E-Mail address not verified". I gave up on asking GGS/Vanilla to fix it and now suggest to people to start a new game on another server just to be able to get a Forum login. I find it terribly sad that they can fix problems in 5 minutes flat when it affects their balance sheet but anything that affects us players goes on for years.  :'(
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Thank you 5-10 Man (AU1) :smile: Thing is I did not get  "E-Mail address not verified" it looked like I had successfully logged in except that the "sign in" button was still in place and when checking if I could post a comment in a thread I found that I couldn´t. Weird.

True that it does seem like they are eager to fix certain things more then other things. hmm

Anyway 

Cheers and thank you for answering :smile:

• rin go (INT1)rin go (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
       Since yesterday afternoon (26/04/19, arround 18.00 gmt+7 i cannot acces my flower farm, its freezing, and worse everything including windows games, other internet windows, etc etc. i've been force-shut down it for over 10x and each time i hope the problem been fixed, but nope, its nearly 24 hours and still happening. 
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    hi cant get on the game, it says it was interupted . HELP 
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 27.04.2019
    GB1 seems to be down @angie50 (GB1).
    We'll report it.
  • I got booted about 5 mins ago and now cant get back on - anyone else? 
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I think it has Amazing i can't get back on :(
  • thanks Jan - time to contemplate long johns xx
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    thanks Jan - time to contemplate long johns xx
    lol :)

• Hi Guys,

EN1, RU1 & ES1 are all down - The sever guys are on it
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'm 6'1"
    I don't mind being contemplated either.
    rofl
    RowdyRac said:
    GB1 seems to be down @angie50 (GB1).
    We'll report it.
    thankyou rowdy:)))
    its back guys:)))

• ALL SYSTEMS GO GO GO!

B) 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
       Since yesterday afternoon (26/04/19, arround 18.00 gmt+7 i cannot acces my flower farm, its freezing, and worse everything including windows games, other internet windows, etc etc. i've been force-shut down it for over 10x and each time i hope the problem been fixed, but nope, its nearly 24 hours and still happening. 

This was a problem during the Leprechaun event too. I think it's because your Flower Farm "Shop" may be pranked. I believe the solution was to turn off Animations before you went to the Flower Farm.
  • Is the UK server down again?  I cant get on as it says down for maintenance?   Thanks
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 28.04.2019
    In the middle of a VF Challenge too!!

Grrr
  • polly72 (GB1)polly72 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    it is down ....Own up who broke it this time  :(
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 28.04.2019

Latest News

Edit: All back now :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Why does GGS insist on running so many things at once? I am not a techy person, but f a server crashes due to high usage, I would think that should be their first clue that the servers can't handle this much.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 29.04.2019
    Getting message  'Alert  Connection to server was interrupted. Please try to reconnect.'   ... and thats not possible.

Look like same 'error' we had yesterday.

(edit)  ... and now we're up and running again :)   
  • i cant login please fix it befor my half time over 
  • umm guess that candy end broke something i cannot login plz fix fast my half time from gold fish end soon
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 30.04.2019
    @MOD !!!!!!
    only 35 min left from my half timer pleas any answer is login server down?
    i scheduled to restart my duck cowshed village rope brick by now ...

edited 30.04.2019
    am i only one that cant login?!
  • Cow Ziggy (INT1)Cow Ziggy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    can also not login
    edited 30.04.2019
    hello there i seen you alot in mission hehe
    and my half time gone also boost i had for VF challenge hehe 
  • CynthiaWinner6 I was in the game this morning. When I came back I cannot lock in. The lock in does not show purple. And there is no International1. 

I lock in on Forum but when I want to play I cannot lock in.

Please help.
  • Cow Ziggy (INT1)Cow Ziggy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    hello there i seen you alot in mission hehe
    and my half time gone also boost i had for VF challenge hehe 
    Hi Harvestmoonn, wonder if its only us with the problem...hope they give your booster back.meantime i will just go mooo around till they fix the problem :)
Sign In to comment.