New Big Farm Forums: All your questions here

Comments

• E-Mail address not verified. Please verify your address within the game in order to login or access forums without login here.

this is the orror i am getting 
    email was verified why is it not right now?
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Posts: 1,179Moderator, ModGreen
    @guinevere919 (NL1)

There is a problem at the moment with this feature for some players.  They are trying to fix it.
    For the time being, please log in to the forum manually via your browser.
  • I can't log in if I use Microsoft Edge.  It says that my email address isn't verified.  

I can log in if I use Google Chrome.

I am not a new user.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,502US1
    edited 26.09.2018
    For the past day and a half, I couldn't get into the forum via the in-game link. Changed from flash stand-alone to HTML5 and got in fine via the game link. 
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 835SKN1
    I couldn´t get in via the in-game link, but got here via the German server. hmm didn´t even have to logg in at the German server. Weird.

Cheers :) 
    Now I tried getting access by going from HTML5 to Flash (was on HTML5 from the beginning), but no success. So I tried by going back to HTML5 and still no success. I do not dare end the connection to the forum I got via the German server so have not tried restarting the browser.

Do hope I can get access via the in-game link soon and look forward to advise.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,502US1
    I have been trying to log into the server for 7 hours. Tried HTML and flash and everything in between, cleared cache etc. Finally got in a couple minutes ago. Vanilla forum has major issues.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

Well, I have been waiting and hoping to hear from those in charge here all day. Now I have to log off and can only hope I can get in again via the in-game link in the morning ..... or the German server. If that works one more time....

Would have been nice just to get word that my comments have been read and the problem is being looked into.

Great relief, I managed to log in with no delay today :smiley:

To get to this forum I had to go via the German forum. Fortunately I know the way or I would have been locked out from this forum tonight. Others prob have the same problem and don´t know how to access through the German forum. Best get login fixed.

Another maybe small, but annoying problem are the snowballs. The event ended days ago so we do not really need or want to keep collecting them. Will that be corrected soon?

Cheers :smile:
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,965Moderator, ModGreen
    edited 17.01.2019
    @Summer (SKN1) Hopefully the snowballs stopped after yesterday's downtime :)

As for the forum login, what do you mean exactly when you say that you had to "go via the German forum"? Can you explain step by step what you clicked & where?

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• @Summer (SKN1) Hopefully the snowballs stopped after yesterday's downtime :)

As for the forum login, what do you mean exactly when you say that you had to "go via the German forum"? Can you explain step by step what you clicked & where?
    I have the same problem often, the forum don't recognize your login name and ask you to subscribe(even if we already did and yeah I am a registred member). When you still want to read without login in  and click on that button you enter the German forum.

When this occur I use google and search for Bigfarm forums and use the NL Server and than I am logged in to this forum.

WascllyWabbit sorry for the delay in answering. Tbh FastSylvia (NL1) answered the question quite well, the top part where she writes when you still want to read without login in. Maybe my login was successful although it didn´t show. Because when at the German server that comes up I see my nick up at top of the page, click it and then somehow I get access to the UK forum.

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 1,082IN1
    What are the points which is shown on forum's profile?
    What does they mean and how are they counted?

For making it clear, I am showing an screenshot of my profile which is showing 877 points but I don't know what is it?

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,268US1
    edited 13.02.2019
    It's part of Vanilla Forums Reputation System.  You get points for various things, like when people "Like" or "LOL" one of your posts, you get a point, when you upload an avatar for your profile you get 10 points, etc.

Big Farm doesn't really use Vanilla's Reputation System, but it CAN be used to turn on/off specific things for users, such as "you need 100 points to be able to use a .signature image", displaying a rank icon on your posts, needing more than 50 points in order to post links in your messages, etc. Like I said they don't use them here, but the "Points" are still displayed on your profile page - they're just not of much use here on the BF forums. 

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
    @jitu7 (IN1) In addition to Southern's response, you also get points for earning/winning badges & there is a leaderboard of the top point scorers;

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/badges

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

It times out.

Had to google and go via a link there.

Never had this problem before. Could it be something at my end or .... ?

Grateful for an answer :smile:

• darren24 (GB1)darren24 (GB1) Posts: 248GB1
    Had same problem here 
    darren24 @ en 1
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) Posts: 150US1
    I have the same problem too

Design by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 31,029US1
    Forum is back up now. Happy dance! animated-dancing-smiley-image-0005 

Seconds that farmerjohn 22 :smiley:

It works fine now.

:smile:
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) Posts: 128US1
    I'm a co-op leader. I created a group here for our co-op some time ago, but now I can't post any new discussions to the group because i get this message:

• You do not have permission to post in this category
    Is this a glitch or am I missing something?
    I'm a co-op leader. I created a group here for our co-op some time ago, but now I can't post any new discussions to the group because i get this message:

@Ladyoz (US1) Sounds like a glitch, because, as far as I know even members can post anywhere. When you open the group, what does it say at the top, next to the picture? - Does it say that you are the owner, a leader or both?

edited 29.04.2019

@Ladyoz (US1) Sounds like a glitch, because, as far as I know even members can post anywhere. When you open the group, what does it say at the top, next to the picture? - Does it say that you are the owner, a leader or both?
    @WascallyWabbit it shows me as both owner and leader. Tried everything I could think of - signed out then back in again, changed browsers, cleared cookies/Flash cache etc. Still no go.

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit on
    @Ladyoz (US1) It does appear to be broken & its not just you or your group - The CM is investigating further it & will try to get it fixed today, but can't promise anything.

@Ladyoz (US1) It does appear to be broken & its not just you or your group - The CM is investigating further it & will try to get it fixed today, but can't promise anything.
    @WascallyWabbit thanks so much! :smile:
    Still can't post in my own group.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) Posts: 382US1
    Does anyone have the link to the updated rules where using the LOL button is like using the FLAG?  Thank you.

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) Posts: 570US1
    edited 23.05.2019

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) Posts: 382US1
    Thank you @Seeker1 (US1), however, what constitutes as funny to many may be found upsetting to another.  Maybe they should just do away with the LOL all together.  Also, after re-reading the forum rules many of these "rules" are being broken.  Hard to keep peeps from expressions.  Thank you again.

Sign In to comment.