Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Golden Week

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Ugh, I don't know if I can make it through Golden Week.  It's just too much time.  Why is it 10 days and not 7 days?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Ugh, I don't know if I can make it through Golden Week.  It's just too much time.  Why is it 10 days and not 7 days?
    There are 2 ways :) 
    One is taking a huge lead :) and then hope noone buys their way to the top (because of the difference) through skipping and boosters (but if gold buyers decide to win nothing can stop them  :# ) .
    http://prntscr.com/jdj24i
    its me at the top there .

Another is to ignore rankings and just keep collecting coins to buy worthy things from the trader :)

U have done great , just wait and buy tokens from the trader :) and spin the upcoming WWC WOF  and get whatever special building u need :)
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    For me, the 'best' reward in Golden Week is getting as many golden coins as I can and spend to the trader for some tokens and seaweed products
    edited 04.05.2018
    There are 2 ways :) 
    One is taking a huge lead :) and then hope noone buys their way to the top (because of the difference) through skipping and boosters (but if gold buyers decide to win nothing can stop them  :# ) .
    http://prntscr.com/jdj24i
    its me at the top there .

Another is to ignore rankings and just keep collecting coins to buy worthy things from the trader :)

U have done great , just wait and buy tokens from the trader :) and spin the upcoming WWC WOF  and get whatever special building u need :)

Thanks for the help to keep me going.  It's been tough and I do like those coins.  Bought many WOF coins, some special event seeds and don't have many lucky coins in my inventory as of now, but it is thousands more than I started with the other day.  Here is my current, I'm still on top.  What is most crazy about this whole thing is County Fair hasn't been here 24 hours and I got my cake cart hours ago before I went to bed, lol.  That is just way nuts, way too much time spent here, lol!

For me, the 'best' reward in Golden Week is getting as many golden coins as I can and spend to the trader for some tokens and seaweed products
    Oh for sure, I am especially liking the WOF coins.  Lots of seaweed wins with that.  Brushes and rakes too!  
  • mooville (US1)mooville (US1) US1 Posts: 19

Tanuki won't give me my gold.  I find him and pick a tanuki and if I get gold I don't get it. It has happened more than once just thought it was a glitch.  I like gold 

• @mooville (US1)You'd need to contact support about that, give all details possible, date, time, amount of gold etc. Screen shots if you have any help.

• Tanuki won't give me my gold.  I find him and pick a tanuki and if I get gold I don't get it. It has happened more than once just thought it was a glitch.  I like gold 

Hey @mooville (US1) If you are sure you were suppose to receive gold instead of lucky coins, you will need to do as White_Doves says & contact the support team.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    remember too that the gold is added to you total the instant you choose your tanuki chest - if you didn't check your total before you found tanuki, you won'tbe able to see the addition happening even though it has been added
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Yes, @mooville (US1) , it works the way described in the post above and has confused many players before ...  by the time you are shown that the contents of the jar is in fact gold, the gold amount has already been added to your inventory.

For your own peace of mind, if you are so inclined, you can write down your gold total every time before opening the jar, just in case it contains gold that time, and make sure that way.  :)
  • mooville (US1)mooville (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    Thank you all for your help !!!
    Do we have an end time for Golden Week?  I can't follow that calendar, my eyes don't like all those color stripes.  Anyway, it says one day but we know it can be 1 day 23 hours 59 minutes, lol.  Any end in sight for the Golden Week?  l love all the Lucky Coins but sheesh, I am ready to say goodbye to Tanuki.  Suzy!
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Google calendar shows it ends on the 6th, but no idea what time.  Hope that helps.

BTW, I don't like the calendar, either. 
    Google calendar shows it ends on the 6th, but no idea what time.  Hope that helps.

BTW, I don't like the calendar, either. 
    Thank you!
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Tanuki pranked my composter on my GF, which I never use!  So I let it be on that and ignore Tanuki altogether, I cannot be stuffed to be punished by GGS over and over again repeatedly like last time.
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    edited 05.05.2018
    I know it goes against the event name golden "week",  but it would be kind of nice if coins dropped  all year along with the trader selling deco items that might be too hard for the casual player to acquire through normal game play.
    Post edited by woodenskull (US1) on
  • Gohan139 (US1)Gohan139 (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 06.05.2018
    Here's a good question. Why is a deco with over 30 VHP and 74 HP still a quality 3, while a deco with the same VHP and 85 HP is a quality 5? I should have at LEAST a 5 by now, and nothing. It's pathetic IMO.
    GGS needs to understand that a WIN is not done by BUYING the WIN.  I worked really hard for Golden Week and had it stolen out from under me because the other player decided that it would be better to buy it, than to truly earn it.  I hope he enjoys it and each time he looks at Tanuki, that he knows Tanuki isn't happy with him stealing the win.  That ought to make him think twice about buying his way through the game.  Tanuki is supposed to bring good luck, well i wish Tanuki to give him all the bad luck in the world for being such a poor sport.
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 06.05.2018
    GGS needs to understand that a WIN is not done by BUYING the WIN.  I worked really hard for Golden Week and had it stolen out from under me because the other player decided that it would be better to buy it, than to truly earn it.  I hope he enjoys it and each time he looks at Tanuki, that he knows Tanuki isn't happy with him stealing the win.  That ought to make him think twice about buying his way through the game.  Tanuki is supposed to bring good luck, well i wish Tanuki to give him all the bad luck in the world for being such a poor sport.

Sorry to hear you were beaten by a Payer.

They know they can offer the win to Payers, that's why they do it. The did the same thing with the WWCC and it's why we have so many CC's. Its all about revenue.

In the end, they are happy, the Payer is happy, the Player... not so much

Mark
    There is zero satisfaction in buying your way through a game.  I have learned my lesson.  Why bother to work hard if it will just be taken at the end 15 minutes of the game.  10 days working my tail off to have it bought.  Something is seriously wrong with that but hey, if the person feels good about it then I guess it's good for them.  Even when the play is cut throat in nature.  I thought this was a farming game.  So, I am going back to doing just that, build my farm which was my intention when I opened my account.  Why bother with anything else.  Sheesh!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 06.05.2018
    This kinda thing happens in EVERY event, and it is gonna continue to happen. There are just too many players payers out there that have to be 1st in everything, all the time. That is the reason there are so many so-called  'competitions' in what used to be a nice farming game. Also the reason to not knock yourself out trying too hard. Like you, I can't understand the mentality of 'pay to win', but apparently many do. I am not very competitive, so I just play my farm. I try for prizes, but never really try for top rankings...that's just asking to be disappointed...
    This kinda thing happens in EVERY event, and it is gonna continue to happen. There are just too many players payers out there that have to be 1st in everything, all the time. That is the reason there are so many so-called  'competitions' in what used to be a nice farming game. Also the reason to not knock yourself out trying too hard. Like you, I can't understand the mentality of 'pay to win', but apparently many do. I am not very competitive, so I just play my farm. I try for prizes, but never really try for top rankings...that's just asking to be disappointed...
    True that!
    Well, I'm taking my 30 day break I had planned when Golden Week finished out.   I had already planned to reset my idea of farming anyway.  I spend far too much time on this game.  So, when I come back I will only be playing 2 hours per day, I have better things to do in life than sit on the computer and play this game.  It's spring time, I am going to do just what my signature says.  I have a garden outside, it's spring and I am going to work on that.  See you all later, and happy farming.     Suzy!
  • JesL (INT1)JesL (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    can someone tell me the best way to collect points there? like do i plant WF or corn or special seeds liek roses or violet
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 26.04.2019
    If u can collect nonstop then wf/alfa is the best . If u want to have fun and get good points too , then violets/roses and sunflowers during night are good :smile:  . Dande for garden and jasmine/special aloe vera seeds are best for meadows :smile:.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 26.04.2019
    best is event item like sunflower or rose etc with firework going on now they give crazy point
    also dandelion in garment farm give good point

and got 5 gold box for 35k lucky but was very unlucky all was animal seaweed no gold seeds...
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 26.04.2019
    Never mind. The event showed up.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    If u can collect nonstop then wf/alfa is the best . If u want to have fun and get good points too , then violets/roses and sunflowers during night are good :smile:  . Dande for garden and jasmine/special aloe vera seeds are best for meadows :smile:.
    Best Items for Golden Week:

• FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    Am I the only one not getting any blossoms in the Golden Week event? And before you suggest it, yes, I've rebooted, cleared my cache, etc. etc. Everything  else is working fine, but no blossoms. Bummer.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Getting plenty of 'em Mark.

So many that it's really lagging my Turbo Harvester; takes a full 5 seconds from click to harvest right now. 
Sign In to comment.