Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

⚠️ Error - "NOT_YET_LEARNED" (Doghouse)

I have been getting an error code when collecting the money bag that pops up on the dog after you feed, it appears randomly, only on the main farm in about 50% of the collections.  When it occurs I don't get any drop or prize from the collection, and lose out until the next time the dog needs to be fed or trained.  Why is this occurring so frequently now, it started after the last update, about the time we lost our edge plants.

The error code is as follows: 

errorCode_NOT_YET_LEARNED
Support-Info: 
Command: PBPetPetCollectTreasureResponse
ErrorCode: 5
Timestamp: 1527442526
Zone: 6
PID:5759455
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• chbamb (US1)chbamb (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I've been getting that, too. Half the time, the dog HAS earned the goodies and the other times, I haven't "trained" it yet. It's another little nuisance. I click through so quick that I always forget to get a screenshot to send to support. 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I have had that happen a few times myself.  Just give it a second and the money bag will come back and work that time.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    as each cat has been fully activated on each farm one by one the dogs now give errors and are very hard to collect the drop. also this is new but now i have to click the experience stars over and over although that is not  happening every time but often - max times per dog has been 4x before the starts stay cleared. using the stand alone flash player
  • You know now that you mention it JustMe, I just activated my cat on that farm when the trouble started, and yes I click several times on the stars before they are collected, I thought I was just missing the right spot on the track pad, but tonight I paid more attention and sure enough they collect but then come back
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    You know now that you mention it JustMe, I just activated my cat on that farm when the trouble started, and yes I click several times on the stars before they are collected, I thought I was just missing the right spot on the track pad, but tonight I paid more attention and sure enough they collect but then come back
    every time a cat got activate i had lots of trouble and error codes  - guess though it is a small thing compared to many other glitches - annoys me though   ;)
  • This is still a problem. :( 
    I can't collect gift from my dog the first time I try - I have to leave the farm, go back later, and try again.
    This started when I built the cat too.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am getting the exact same thing with collecting from the Dog on the main farm. This just started a few days ago... before that I never had this problem. Does not seem to be an issue on my Flower Farm
  • It  started for me when I finished my cat house, but that may be just a coincident 
  • @GoldenrodFarm (US1) @JustMe (US1) @Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) @JVD (US1)

This is a known bug, it starts to happen when the cat is unlocked, but you should not need to change farms, the gift will pop-up again after a few seconds & it usually works on the 2nd-4th attempt. I find that if I click the cat tree, then click the dog gift, while the cat ring-menu is showing, that seems to work most of the time, no idea if it is just a coincidence.
  • @GoldenrodFarm (US1) @JustMe (US1) @Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) @JVD (US1)

This is a known bug, it starts to happen when the cat is unlocked, but you should not need to change farms, the gift will pop-up again after a few seconds & it usually works on the 2nd-4th attempt. I find that if I click the cat tree, then click the dog gift, while the cat ring-menu is showing, that seems to work most of the time, no idea if it is just a coincidence.
    Thanks so much for the tip! I'll try this next time instead of changing farms.
    Your way is easier until the bug is fixed. :)

• jeanie55 (US1)jeanie55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Error code 5 from my dog. He is fully upgraded, but it displays error code 5 often. Please explain why.
    it is a bug. go to another farm and then come back and you should be able to collect from the dog. Refreshing game helps as well. I get it often as well! :(

hopefully they will have a bug fix for this one day. :)
  • BFDSS (US1)BFDSS (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    I keep getting a *not learned yet* error when trying to collect the reward bundle from the doghouses. The tricks have already been learned, and the dog has been fed. No real reason to be getting an error. It's pretty annoying when the game give the signal that the reward is ready to be collected, then thumbs it's nose and snatches it away. It happens about every other time, and quite frankly, my dear, I am getting tired of it.

Speaking in general about errors, I know you know there are lots of little bugs still in the game. For myself, I have found another game to play when this one gets too annoying. It moves slower, but it doesn't have constant glitches, which to me, is preferable.
  • @BFDSS (US1) The error with the dog rewards usually starts when your cat house gets unlocked. You can just wait and the reward will re-appear after a few seconds & it will work the 2nd or 3rd time, sometimes clicking the cat before clicking the reward stops the error appearing, but you are right, it is annoying. :/
    @WascallyWabbit my cat houses have been unlocked forever... I still get this error code... very annoying!
  • JVD (US1) said:
    @WascallyWabbit my cat houses have been unlocked forever... I still get this error code... very annoying!
    @JVD (US1) Yes, once it starts it doesn't stop, well unless you kill your cat, that would probably stop it, but personally it does not annoy me enough to do that.
    LOL, no! will not kill my kitties over it :wink:  usually I just go to another farm and back again to avoid the error message... most of the time it works.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    LOL, no! will not kill my kitties over it :wink:  usually I just go to another farm and back again to avoid the error message... most of the time it works.
    That usually works for me, too.

What also works for me is if I Feed * Collect the treasure from the Dog first, then feed the cat, I don't run into any errors either.
  • I don`t want to jinx it, but for the last 2 days I have not had the doghouse error pop-up at all, has it finally been fixed? Anyone else notice the same thing or have I just been really lucky?

Image result for animated smiley emoticon with dog

• Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    RWS, you've just been really lucky.
  • Rats!  I knew I shouldn`t have said anything ... It's back back lol wachten photo smilie_girl_093-1gif
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I find that if I feed my DOG first, then wait for the Gift to pop up and click on it, THEN feed the cat, I never have a problem.

If I feed the cat first though, BAM.. Error..

Your mileage may vary.
Sign In to comment.