Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Updates here

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 25.04.2019

"Along with that, some of the rewards for the normal/jackpot rounds will be replaced with new ones like challenge points! So you have now a chance to gain challenge points by spinning the wheel."

A horrible idea but typical of ggs 

It took forever to have free points removed from the WWC WoF, now you cheats start the problem all over again in the Village Fair !

Points should be removed also from the CC WoF and the Shinkei school, a gold grabbing situation presented as minigame

what a disgrace 

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 25.04.2019
     "With this update, we will add a convenience button that allows you to spin automatically the rest of required spins until reaching the jackpot round "

Is this button already not there ? 
    http://prntscr.com/ngproc

There is not much info about the update at the present, so fingers crossed . Thought the please park event was coming out last month .

"And we will also add one more convenient feature to the organic market" . Is this free or costs gold ? Btw anyways not much useful for me coz i dont do anything except type 1 contracts . This question is because the word "convenient" looks sketchy  :D

Hope to see less CC's next month . 
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on
  • yacine18 (GB1)yacine18 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 238
    that will be amazing
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 25.04.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

"Along with that, some of the rewards for the normal/jackpot rounds will be replaced with new ones like challenge points! So you have now a chance to gain challenge points by spinning the wheel."

It took forever to have free points removed from the WWC WoF, now you cheats start the problem all over again in the Village Fair !

Points should be removed also from the CC WoF and the Shinkei school, a gold grabbing situation presented as minigame

what a disgrace 

just came on to say pretty much the same

thanks for saving my fime lol

talking of the Shinkei school, whatever happened to the non-cc normal mode, i didn't mind that, why does it only get used in cc?
  • Gold Grabbing Studio's - yet again.

A new subscription = more expense

The VF WoF = pay your way to the top

I bet the next 'big' idea will be some 'magnificent' (ahem) deco that gets awarded to the player that buys the most gold.

A lot of us dont mind buying a little gold, if the quality of the game is worth it, but really? would you spend your hard earned on something that is so full of bugs? so laggy? and so full of events the customer has asked to be reduced?  Time to wake up there GGS - you cant charge more and more without giving something back.

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Maybe GGS can also add a Village Fair version of the shinkei event to make it even easier for players to cheat their way to the top.

Seriously GGS........your relentless encouragement of gold spending by introducing "cheat to win" features in EVERY event is getting a bit boring in my opinion. Its hard to say who is in the wrong here.......the player that believes buying top rank in events is fair or the company promoting such things and calling it fair competition where only the hardest working coops or players win top prize? The only hard work im seeing lately in the main coop events is typing in credit card details........its all a bit sad really.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 25.04.2019
    It as always been a pay to win game, the problem is it is just getting worse, they need to stop advertising as a free to play and put pay to win in it's place.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    imageAn update with market?
    I am seeing too many changes at both markets.
    edited 25.04.2019
    The market is better , just checked . Rather than dragging, it is just clicking now :smile:  and its free thanks :smile:

The WOF is the same , have no clue what changed .

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    And we will also add one more convenient feature to the organic market. As you fill each contract, you can distribute all asked products just by clicking the new "Max. amount" button. So if you have enough farm products stored, then you just hit the button and can complete the contract.
    That's kinda neat. Too bad it's a subscription feature though.

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 25.04.2019
    There is some error in the new button in the market .... kindly look into it and fix it.

New subscription ... if it turns out good at a fair price, will buy it. Although, i have a strong feeling almost everyone who buys gold will buy this new subscription.

" Some items in vf wof have been replaced .... "
    Need to see what has been replaced with what ... then only can decide if it is better or worse.

There should be a package discount on subscriptions ... like " Buy both subscription and get them at 20 % off "

Need more info on new subscription package ....

Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
    Maybe GGS can also add a Village Fair version of the shinkei event to make it even easier for players to cheat their way to the top.

Seriously GGS........your relentless encouragement of gold spending by introducing "cheat to win" features in EVERY event is getting a bit boring in my opinion. Its hard to say who is in the wrong here.......the player that believes buying top rank in events is fair or the company promoting such things and calling it fair competition where only the hardest working coops or players win top prize? The only hard work im seeing lately in the main coop events is typing in credit card details........its all a bit sad really.
    Exactly- no need to do anything anymore on this game, just pay for it.
    PCA (GB1) said:

what a disgrace 

Totally agree with you could not have said it better.
  • WascallyWabbit said:

"1st will be today and is ONLY for the Village Fair WoF"
    Umm.... not complaining, but not sure how Village Fair WoF only also includes market contracts. Missing the CM that could get good information to the moderators for us.

I'm hoping I also get no more contracts with 0 items filled from subscriptions, but don't see that "display error" listed in the bug fixes.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'd still like to be able to key in a specific amount for market contracts like you can elsewhere in the game. Really hard to use the slider sometimes when you want to donate just a little bit.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It as always been a pay to win game, the problem is it is just getting worse, they need to stop advertising as a free to play and put pay to win in it's place.
    There is a quote bandied around from long ago that "It's free to play, but not win." So, I just play, and have no expectations of winning.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Please unlock the decoration build menu on the Decoration valley so we may buy decos and build them right there.
    edited 25.04.2019
    U can place decos directly from inventory for event i think CBF  :smile:
    No need to build them .

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    And we will also add one more convenient feature to the organic market. As you fill each contract, you can distribute all asked products just by clicking the new "Max. amount" button. So if you have enough farm products stored, then you just hit the button and can complete the contract.

Is it included in the subscription for speedy harvester? Cuz it works for me and thats the only one I subscribe to.

Is it included in the subscription for speedy harvester? Cuz it works for me and thats the only one I subscribe to.
    Looks like it. That's the only one I'm subscribed to as well. 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    My problem @Rocky123 (IN1) is that I keep my inventory pretty empty because I have Greta demolish decos all the time for their parts.

I have no choice but to buy decos to put on the valley. As it stands right now I will have to make room on one of my other farms to build them then move them to the valley. Why do 3 steps when you can get away with just 1 step :).
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    Should we put the best decorations in the decoration valley, with great satisfaction to play the event well?
    My problem @Rocky123 (IN1) is that I keep my inventory pretty empty because I have Greta demolish decos all the time for their parts.

I have no choice but to buy decos to put on the valley. As it stands right now I will have to make room on one of my other farms to build them then move them to the valley. Why do 3 steps when you can get away with just 1 step :).
    Oh ok CBF  :)
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    This upgrade is okay, not the best, i hope the next upgrade is far better then this one
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    couple of quick questions in regard to the pleasure park event ... 

1) are the products required for each of the stalls the same all the time or do they change?
    2) just confirming whether lower level farms will not be asked for flower farm etc products?
    3) would fish or any fish products be asked for? 

and looking at the screenshot ... I really hope it is not going to ask for that many 3x2 decos unless you're going to add some to the standard build menu. 

Looks like this IS NOT a subscription feature, everyone has it.

(And looks like Wabbit's updated the Announcement as well) :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    PCA (GB1) said:

what a disgrace 

I couldn't agree more. VF was the only event I really played. Adding VF challenge points to the WOF will kill my enthusiasm for the Village Fair.  And likely the changes to the VF rewards will be watered down as they have done for every event I used to enjoy.  
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388

Did I miss the announcement about speedy harvester subscription increase ? 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I don't see anything about a subscription increase, either in cost or benefits.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    JVD (US1) said:
    I don't see anything about a subscription increase, either in cost or benefits.
    I went into the the Big Farm button bottom of screen and it was £2.49 now its £4.99 :(
Sign In to comment.