Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

just4fun coop (US1) is looking for daily players

ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
edited 01.12.2019 in Cooperatives
Hello i am Irissa and the coop i am in is called just4fun we are very laid back,and very helpful.We are in the gold league for the CC and get over half of the prizes. we finish in about 13th to 8th place. We do well in other coop events too,but with out any pressure. Everyone loves to give sparkles and boost each others farms.We are looking for active daily players that are willing to work as a team..It does not matter what level you are as long as you are a daily player. we also dont mind visitors either. so if you just want to join for a event or 2 you are more then welcome to do that too. IF you have any questions or are interested please let me know either in game or on here thanks. Right now we have 7 members at this time paying the 10 dollars a month for the coop subscription. Also all the research except a couple more people is done, so there are a lot of added benefits to joining the team. 
Post edited by ijrosh (US1) on

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    we are currently rank 9th for the coop hard worker event also we have all research done except the more people
    we could also use someone that likes to grow edge crops and make stuff in the coop village to donate to upgrade the buildings just4fun coop village is factory's at level 47,pond at level 7 horse meadow at level 3 the bank is level 20,and the warehouse is at level 15 the jetty aka adventures boat is at level 2 and we do not plan on upgrading it any more then that
    we have 3 spots open right now
    we still have some spots open
    we still have 2 to 4 spots open for anyone interested it is a good coop to kind of take a break in if you are from a top 10 coop we are very laid back do what you want when you want
    i have 2 spots open for very active players if anyone wants to join before the coop championship
    we have 4 maybe 6 spots if anyone is interested we have been getting 10th in coop hard worker which means 24 hour half time we have also been get 90 ish prizes in the gold league we have 5 members paying the 10 dollars a month for the coop subscription so added benefits there we have a nice village if you like that if not it is not mandatory to help with it you can just ignore it if you want if any questions or interested please let me know thanks  
    hello we are still looking for 6 more players to join our team if interested or want to hear more please let me know here or in game 
  • darleenh (US1)darleenh (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    hello if you are still looking fo players in your coop sure would love to join
    hello if you are still looking fo players in your coop sure would love to join
    i sent you a in game message
    we still have room if a small group wants to come together or a couple people we take friends so if interested or need to know more just let me know here or in game 
    just4fun is still looking for 10 active members that like to help out in the coop events we are pretty laid back but like team players so if interested please let me know 
    we still have some room if anyone is interested
  • Hootie31 (US1)Hootie31 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I'm interested. Just started playing a month ago  - at level 33. I play about 2 hours a night. If that works for your co op. 

I'm interested. Just started playing a month ago  - at level 33. I play about 2 hours a night. If that works for your co op. 

ok i accepted you welcome to the coop
    we have 3 open spots right now
    we have 3 spots if anyone is interested just let me know
    we have 4 open spots if anyone is interested and looks like we will get 10th in CHW so 24 hour half build and grow time 
    I changed the opening post above. we are looking for more members to pay for the coop sub.we have 8 right now and at 15 it takes 5 less building tokens for the extra slot. the more players that buy it in the coop the more it is worth the money spent for everyone. we have 14 spots open right now. so please if interested or any questions let me know here or in the game please.
    please let me know if anyone is interested
    still have room if anyone wants to join for Oktoberfest.
    still have room if anyone is interested
    we have 10 spots available
    we have room for 5 more spots if anyone is interested. just let me know if you have any questions.
    we have room for 5 more members still 8 members paying for the monthly sub.
    still looking for very active members.please let me know if anyone is interested.
    we have 7 opening right now if anyone is interested please let me know.
    we have 4 openings right now. and 9 members paying the 10 dollars a month. if interested please let me know.
    we still have spots if anyone is interested.
    we still have 4 spots available 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file