Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Hey everyone,

Please use this thread to report any of the issues mentioned in the title - Give as much detail as possible about the problem that you are experiencing & remember to include which browser you are using & whether or not you have tried others & if the same issues occur on them all.

Thanks for helping,
Wabbit
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.04.2019
    I just got booted out and can't get back in.  "Connection to server was interrupted.  Please try to reconnect"  Anyone else got this prob?. 

I have restarted PC reloaded and cleared cache.  Nothing.  Yes my internet is fine, I am posting here

• I have now tried Chrome as well same thing.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    That is strange. I don't have any issues with loading the game. Hopefully you can get the issue fixed soon.
  • I will try rebooting modem, don't know why that would work as rest of internet is fine.  Only try
    edited 17.04.2019
    I have now also tried on WiFi instead of Ethernet any ideas.  Can not even see log in page.
    edited 17.04.2019
    this is frustrating.  I have even tried Edge now.  has this happened to anyone else?  What was fix?

• I  can log into my account on my phone, but very hard to play on it
    edited 17.04.2019
    OK now that is very very very very very, strange..  I just refreshed for the 50th time and it is ok again.  WTF  actually it came good after I log into my account from my phone then I was able to get connection again on my PC.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 17.04.2019
    I'm sorry to hear about your issues. I can't think of anything that you haven't tried already. Hopefully it will resolve itself very soon so you can get into the game again.

Edit: That is good to hear that you can get in now.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 18.04.2019
    Using Firefox Quantum
    100 mbps FTTH
    Ryzen 2700x
    16 gb ram
    1070 ti

No issues whatsoever with the game ... no lag, no performance issues .... it runs like a Jet.
    Im happy with it.

Update : When i play the game on my laptop which is a low end machine , the game lags and slows down.

I think the game has a lot to do with how good an internet and quality of it and the Processor and ram of your computer.
    Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
  • noshine (US1)noshine (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    the game freezes and always cutting game saying the connection is lost. there is no way to speak to tell as some can't spell due to medical disorders and writing is harder for them so they need a mic to tell the issues. can u update the game as I don't know how? please, can u fix? this is the only game I play. if not then I will have to find new and I am not good with change.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It has been constant for several days now -- happens a lot when too many events are running along with the CC. Chrome. On all devices. Harvesting is very difficult, too.
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    Hey @WascallyWabbit, what about login into the forum? Has anything been done about that and the default logout back to the German website instead of the English one?  :):):)
  • the game freezes and always cutting game saying the connection is lost. there is no way to speak to tell as some can't spell due to medical disorders and writing is harder for them so they need a mic to tell the issues. can u update the game as I don't know how? please, can u fix? this is the only game I play. if not then I will have to find new and I am not good with change.
    @noshine (US1) The server guy has checked & there are currently no issues with the US1 server, so it is most likely something your end. Its quite possible for a computer connection to drop briefly & not affect most things, but some things are more sensitive. I used to have to keep rebooting my router, until I changed ISP & got a faster connection & now everything is fine, but everything would continue to work except my Chrome browser. So check your connection, check your Task manager to see how much memory is being used & see if its maxing out at the times when you are freezing up, try using different browsers, you may find one works better for you than others.
  • noshine (US1)noshine (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    i don't know how. 

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I have noticed the ship on the flower farm is a ghost again frequently.  It hadn't been doing that for a while.  I think it was after the hotfix that it started acting up again. Also, I turned off the fishing report notification and it will randomly re-activate itself and I have to go back and uncheck the box again.
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    I could not log in on 18th.Had to ask for change of password. Half of my Farm is empty. could it be a bug.How can I get it restored?
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    My whole coop on US Server 1 is having problems.  "connection lost" messages.  Sometimes when I try to log in it says my farm doesn't exist.  We all get bumped off constantly.  Has been going on since the CC started.  I hesitate to think how bad it will be when the WWC, the CC, and the FHWE are all running at the same time.  Several players gave up on the CC because of lag and connectivity issues.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    TMKC (IN1) said:
    Using Firefox Quantum
    100 mbps FTTH
    Ryzen 2700x
    16 gb ram
    1070 ti

No issues whatsoever with the game ... no lag, no performance issues .... it runs like a Jet.
    Im happy with it.

Update : When i play the game on my laptop which is a low end machine , the game lags and slows down.

I think the game has a lot to do with how good an internet and quality of it and the Processor and ram of your computer.
    I've been wanting to post something similar, but I didn't want to appear condescending or patronizing, because I also think a lot of problems people have with farms not loading, stats not updating, lag, and various other issues are just from underpowered hardware.  My specs are similar to yours (Ryzen 2700X, 32GB Ram, 1080TI, 500GB NVME boot drive), and the game flies for me.  It's just as good on my older Intel i5-4670K w/16GB Ram, Regular 1060 Video card, and 120GB NVME Samsung 840 Evo - and I built that one back in 2013.

I'd be scared to try it on anything slower.

Most people aren't going to go out and spend $1,000 on a new PC just to play Big Farm, but the sad fact is that even Windows and the browsers *themselves* (FF, Opera, Chrome, etc.) need more CPU horsepower these days just to keep up. Flash could do it because it was an old platform (released in 1996!) that essentially hadn't changed in 20 years. :(
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It has been constant for several days now -- happens a lot when too many events are running along with the CC. Chrome. On all devices. Harvesting is very difficult, too.
    Made this just for you, Artful.

MY FIELDS DISAPPEARED! WHERE'D THEY GO? :smile:

Made this just for you, Artful.

MY FIELDS DISAPPEARED! WHERE'D THEY GO? :smile:

LOL!
    Still huge connection issues. Impossible to harvest. Don't think it has much to do with platforms or power. Trying on high end desktop computers, too. Didn't have many problems when it switched, but this week has been impossible. Switch farms, disconnect. Try to harvest corn, disconnect. Try to log on, disconnect. Rinse and repeat.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @jyoti26 (IN1)

Half of your farm is not empty now.
    Did the graphics if the game perhaps take a long time to load for you ?

I do notice your windmill is level 1, which is unusual. Maybe you've been rebuilding today?

Please remember not to share your login information with anyone else and to choose a strong password for your farm.
    I am rebuilding it

.1. My windmill that was abolished was lvl 7.Started rebuilding
    2  Compo abolished, started yesterday
    3 21 GML Vanished.
    4. 96 spare workers in Main field
    5.106 spare workers in gourmet field
    6. 50+ goldflowers gone.
    7. 5000+ gold used up in destroying my GML.
    Please check from backhand what happened between 1th and 18 April.Can you see 21 GML used up.
    How many more proof do you want me to give.NO I had not shared my password with anyone.Can you do something to restore my farm It was built over the years with real hard work and lot of patience.This was done just to stop my progress in the game, by some one who knows me and the game well.
    Please restore my farm to status of April 17th.I am feeling so low, I can't get over it.

HELP!
    @jyoti26 (IN1)

If you have not given your password out to anyone else, they must have guessed it, and logged in to your farm.
    That is why I'm saying you need to choose a really strong password that is not easily guessable and never share it with anyone.

There is unfortunately no way to reset your farm to a previous date :(
    Oh! I am so disappointed.Can you find out who did it?
    @jyoti26 (IN1)

You can contact Support about it, if you like. 
    I'd be very surprised if they'd give out that kind of detail, though.
    I have contacted them.

There should be a way to protect players from jealous and malicious rivals
  • I have contacted them.

There should be a way to protect players from jealous and malicious rivals
    @jyoti26 (IN1) Your password is your protection & is the only way that anyone can get into your account, that is why it is very important that you set a secure password & do not share it with anyone.

Account Security & Passwords : How to Stay Safe
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Yesterday evening I found that I could not post comments in threads here at the forum. I was prompt to login with email adress, country + server and so I did. 4 times and then I gave up. In between tries I emptied cashe aso, restarted the PC = went through the works at my end.

Yes, it was login info and not registrer that I filled in. Made sure to check what was written.

Today I had no problems, but am curious to why I encountered that problem yesterday and if its something that will happen more often again now?

I have never had this problem ever before.

Cheers :smile:
Sign In to comment.