Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

candy farm vouchers

On my main farm i exchanged vouchers for the nostalgic carousel. I assumed that it would go into my main farm drop box, incorrect apparently. My question is how would you purchase special event decorations so they appear in the deco tower.
thanks for any help.

Comments

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    The drop box doesn't belong to one farm - it's used for all three.  To get a deco into the deco tower you have to build that deco on one of your farms.  (Placing it on the deco farm doesn't count as building it.)  Once you have built the deco on a farm, it will be in the deco tower forever, even if you later demolish the deco.
  • Thank you buddy194 but i purchased it on my main farm but it only appears in the candy farm drop box so i can only build it on the candy farm which i have done but it does not register in the tower
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 17.04.2019
    umm i smelling bug from this maybe you mistaken well i not gona waste 1.7mil voucher on 60 happiness deco to test it but if its realy go to candy drop box its most be bug
    but if not its good let me know its  good if its go there  60 HP good in candy

and there no place for deco you make in temp farm in tower only deco you make in min farm/ garment farm / flower farm appear in tower
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @carrie ann (GB1)

I wanted to test that out for you but I also don't want to spend so many vouchers on a deco that I won't use :blush:

However, you were quite correct in thinking that the deco's you buy from the Candy Farm voucher trader in the Trade Center (in the parking area on your permanent farms), should go to your permanent dropbox and not to the candy farm itself.

If this did not happen for you, you will need to open a ticket with Support.
  • Thank you all for advice.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Tested out  :)
    It adds up to the inventory  :) which can be placed in MF/GF/FF .

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Thanks for the test !  @Rocky123 (IN1)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Welcome  :)
  • steve p. (US1)steve p. (US1) US1 Posts: 37
    Could someone explain the ranking on these farms please.  ie.  the candy farm. i have a candy farm,  all orchards at level 4. 3 fields at level 4.and 1 level 2.  my composter,  and both mills all at level 3,  my alpaca barns are level 4, my candy caravan is at level 4. my paybooth is level 3 as is my factory and  my candy palace is at level 10. and i was checking some of the players that are way ahead of me . my rank 206 is and I'll use this player " lnwolf "  that is ranked at level 181. that's 25 ahead of me and his farm is not close to my farm. he has absolutely no palace at all, and everything on the rest of his farm is at lower numbers then me.I used this player only to prove my point. i have absolutely nothing against this player. i only want answers as to HOW a much lower player can be ranked ahead of me. there are many more like this player ahead of me ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I just picked him at random.because  i find it hard to understand just how hard I've worked to build my farm and a player that has not put in near the  Time, and  Effort  or  EXPENSE  for that matter, is ranked ahead of me.  WHY ? ? ? ? ?  Kind of disheartening isn't it ? ? ?
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 23.04.2019
    ranking is for player that got most voucher not more building lvl got nothing any player  with good income can win 65 mil but need to be active for month you need to check your candy farm a tleast once each 2 hours
    sadly i made only 30 mil so far wasted so much time on sweet almond wish i never made thos and focused on cacao tree
    but anyway i got palace and 3 gold lic so far so im ok 
  • they need to change crushing mill its very slow for making cacao powder or increase gingerbread voucher to 100+
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It's more related to how and what you produce and how active you are. I never even realized there was a ranking.  You don't have to put anything into the candy castle until the end, if you don't want all the prizes along the way.  All different playing styles.  I don't go all out on these things... just something to waste some money and give me another distraction...LOL.
  • SamiJ (US1)SamiJ (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 28.04.2019
    This isn't regarding vouchers, but, wondering if anyone knows.

The end date on the calendar for the candy farm is, I think April 30. But, on my farm it's saying 1 day left as of right now. 

Anyone know which is correct?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    This isn't regarding vouchers, but, wondering if anyone knows.

The end date on the calendar for the candy farm is, I think April 30. But, on my farm it's saying 1 day left as of right now. 

Anyone know which is correct?

Tomorrow (night) IS the 30th. Germany is 6+ hours ahead of US1, remember.

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    also keep in mind with this game 1 day is more then 24 hours and less then 48 hours so it could end about 3am est on the 30th that is about when it has been ending lately 
  • Guys, I have activated my candy farm and I have been working on it for several days, and suddenly since yesterday I found that It has been removed from my farms and it has completely reset , what should I do?????
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Rami Miligi (INT1)  The candy farm is a "temporary farm". It lasts for about a 28 days then it goes poof. Another temporary farm will start probably tonight, I believe it is the tropical farm... they come and go! you start from scratch each time it shows up if you wish to build it.

this is a great site to research about the temp farms and all else regarding Big Farm: https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/
  • and tomorrow  start tropical isalnd i hoped for viking need duck done with cowshed already andwe had tropical befor candy but ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file