Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Demolishing Decos

Is it a good idea to demolish decos with Greta.Which one do you demolish? Do you build them first and then demolish them?

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I demolish decos that I have no use for, asa Greta comes to my farm. Otherwise they would just be cluttering up the storage, is my thought. Can´t really see any point in building them up first, but hmm maybe some here have found out differently?

Cheers :smile:
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Thanks.I guess you could build them first if you needed experience points,but there are lots of other ways to get those.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Some of the special (once a year) event ones give several thousand dollars for building them.
    My problem is that I like all the decos so much that I do not like to demolish them . Especially now that we have more space to store them. I want to get more parts so that I can upgrade some high level ones.It is a personal choice obviously but a tough one for me.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    My problem is that I like all the decos so much that I do not like to demolish them . Especially now that we have more space to store them. I want to get more parts so that I can upgrade some high level ones.It is a personal choice obviously but a tough one for me.
    Is it a good idea to demolish decos with Greta.Which one do you demolish? Do you build them first and then demolish them?
    I know what you mean about liking all your decos.  The reason to build them first (only 1 of each type) is that doing that puts them in the decoration museum.  So at least you can see for all time what they used to look like.  Demolishing with Greta saves a lot of farm bucks when using her to upgrade the one's you want to keep on your farms, so it's a good idea.  Don't think so much of which ones to demolish as which ones you really want to keep on your farms.

If you ever turn your farm into a production farm (negative happiness, more fields & stables, no decos on your farm)  then don't demolish them with Greta.  Instead build them and demolish them on the farm for dollars.  At any given time you've probably got several million dollars worth of decos you could demolish.  
    Thank you
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I demolish decos that I have no use for, asa Greta comes to my farm. Otherwise they would just be cluttering up the storage, is my thought. Can´t really see any point in building them up first, but hmm maybe some here have found out differently?

Cheers :smile:
    Dearest Summer, there are always the XP points to get first :):smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file