Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

how to unlock 99 on fishing market?

hi i was up to 49 but all i was getting was order  for shrimp crap oyster so i declined few but its droped me to 35 now im up to 45 again with almost full list that ask for crazy amount of shrimp only i need to reach 99 but how?!all this contract ask for crazy amount of shrimp oyster or crap whils thos fish spot give only 30-80  and its only 1-2 pond a day

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 13.04.2019
    I reckon it asks for what you have least of.
    I fill the orders that I can (but retaining a stock of shellfish, around 1000 of each), I then sell all my fish except the shellfish, I then decline the orders I can't fill and ship the rest. The 6 new orders seem to have lower shellfish requirements. 
    My bonus levels are moving up steadily, currently in the mid-sixties.
  • but if i decline that 46 next contract with bonus become 45 not 47
    and if i decline 35-36-39-41 its go effect on next contract with bonus?
    if not its good that i can get ride of them maybe i get better 47 next time
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    You have to decline more than one for your bonus to drop. I am usually able to fill 4 of the 6 without using up all my shellfish and my bonus levels are moving up, slowly but steadily.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 13.04.2019
    Its easy to get to level 99 . Most important thing is doing only Type-1 fish contracts , never fill contracts that asks for more than 1 fish . While filling type-1 , lester automatically fills up a part of the requirement depending on lester stash level .

Save up fishes for a week . Then start doing fishing contracts .
    Always remember this , if u decline 1 contract u need to do 2 more(i think not sure forgot been a long time) to regain them back . So , save up fishes for a week and keep doing all contracts other than oyster , shrimp and clam in this way . Finish 2 contracts and then decline a SOC contract .

At start it may feel u are going slow but it is totally worth it . I never do any SOC contracts , fish whole week and fill up every weekend :smile:  . If some easy contract comes along the way i fill it up and also the 200 million dollars+ contracts i save it up for doing once i get enough fishes .

My level never comes down less than 99 even if i decline around 10 contracts at once and that is the best benefit about getting to 99 .
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 13.04.2019
    thank you
    i know its dont change at 99 well its like that for organic market
    well im 48 now got order for 200 cram and 400 cham
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i only do contracts that have 1 type of fish in them i decline ever other order and then once i got to 99 i declined any 1 type contracts with shellfish i could not fill sense i am only doing 1 type at a time and it can take time to get a contract it saves you time to get some fish yes i have to delete like 50 a day so i can just get one with 1 type of fish in it but it has worked very well for me 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    I dont delete that much maybe like 10 a day since i dont visit it often and when i am free , i delete a few more and i easily get type 1 contracts giving high amount of dollars :smile:  .
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Its easy to get to level 99 . Most important thing is doing only Type-1 fish contracts , never fill contracts that asks for more than 1 fish . While filling type-1 , lester automatically fills up a part of the requirement depending on lester stash level .

Save up fishes for a week . Then start doing fishing contracts .
    Always remember this , if u decline 1 contract u need to do 2 more(i think not sure forgot been a long time) to regain them back . So , save up fishes for a week and keep doing all contracts other than oyster , shrimp and clam in this way . Finish 2 contracts and then decline a SOC contract .

At start it may feel u are going slow but it is totally worth it . I never do any SOC contracts , fish whole week and fill up every weekend :smile:  . If some easy contract comes along the way i fill it up and also the 200 million dollars+ contracts i save it up for doing once i get enough fishes .

My level never comes down less than 99 even if i decline around 10 contracts at once and that is the best benefit about getting to 99 .
    what is an soc contract?
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    soc = Shrimp / Oysters / Clams
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I just don't care how high the bonus is and delete what I don't like...LOL
  • I just don't care how high the bonus is and delete what I don't like...LOL
    yes but when you reach 99 its stay 99 forever but befor that if you decline you lose bonus
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    While its handy to get fish market to level 99 , its not vital , once over 50, the bonus only goes up a little . I do all contracts, except shellfish only contracts , and keep plenty of shellfish in stock, market tends to ask for more of what you  have least of, I think .By doing most contracts, you will sell more fish at contract price, which is about 3 times the straight sell price . Its another way to do it, don't think that there is only one way, play the way that suits you .But if you keep thousands of lobsters in stock, don't expect many contracts for them ... ;);)
    My contracts are in the high 80-high 90s across the 12 categories , bonus is all above 23% , in no great rush to get last 1% .As ever in this game , patience helps .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file