Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Rewards for CC & HW Events WTH?

146»

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,304
    i know some of those rewards i mentioned are not the best to you but some other people like them and even though they might not be the very best rewards it's a lot better than 130 short pig feed or 2 spec wildflowers.
    Yes. Some players like those and that is good. But it would be nice to also have more gold rewards since almost everyone will find them useful.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • just a few gold rewards to make it worth out while, then some seaweed and other pricey items, but cut out the crappy seeds or feed for a prize that almost nobody gets to in hwe.

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,304
    One suggestion I have is to spread the gold rewards throughout a few different amounts. For example, in the cooperative hard worker event there can be 2 goldflower seeds available for collecting about 800k points, then 1 gold mining license available for collecting about 2 million points, then 1 gold mining license for collecting about 6 million points and 4 goldflower seeds at about 20 million points. And then we can have the event last 4 days every time to give us a good chance to collect some or all of those rewards. These are just some examples but I hope that it gives a good idea for spreading rewards out so that more players have a chance to collect some gold rewards and you can get more and more as you get a higher score.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
Sign In to comment.