Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Hmm ... losing interest in the game ... i dont miss it first thing in the morning nowdays.

• Do you still don't know anyting about it?
  • WiseWing said:
    @Xcution (INT1)

We got a partial answer: they are still discussing it.
    Thanks!

I needed a good laugh after getting support's response to what will be my last report of a bug/technical problem.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    WiseWing said:
    @Xcution (INT1)

We got a partial answer: they are still discussing it.
    There is something very good about u 
    U remember always to ans I like this even that it is not in players favour but still its a good reaction from your side and I totally like it 
    We players do hope we get a good or bad decision from the devs doesn't matter what matters the most is the reason 
    Thank u @[email protected]   good day
  • GGS, how do you give a partial answer to a Yes/No question?

Will you change back the CC to a VF?

My fear is the partial answer was 'N_'  :( 
  • This is the latest response to us from the CMs, so no final decision yet:
    Hey there. The discussions about this topic already started   internally on Monday. Since it also involves adjacent departments, it might take a little longer to come to a conclusion. We cannot promise anything about their minds being changed but we are doing our best to make sure that your voices/feedback is being forwarded and taken in consideration.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    This is the latest response to us from the CMs, so no final decision yet:
    Hey there. The discussions about this topic already started   internally on Monday. Since it also involves adjacent departments, it might take a little longer to come to a conclusion. We cannot promise anything about their minds being changed but we are doing our best to make sure that your voices/feedback is being forwarded and taken in consideration.

There is always another way to make "the adjacent departments" listen but I wont name it here in forum

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    PCA (GB1) said:

There is always another way to make "the adjacent departments" listen but I wont name it here in forum

Beating a dead horse.   ;)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Please ask the adjacent departments to complete their discussion fast coz only 2 days left, Sat and Sun holiday and on Monday office wont open till CC starts i think.
    And persuade them to not put on another CC even if they feel like they need some more time for VF fixing.

Also what happened to the new deco valley theme event that was supposed to start someday after the update?

Related image

edited 11.04.2019
    Of course they wont change it back - the initial calendar was put together with no intention of running 2 vf's and less cc's - it was just written that way to stop us from complaining and pointing out to them they said less cc's but have gone back on their promises,  Personally I dont think we will ever see less cc's - its easy money for GGS (eg they dont have to develop/rebalance/introduce anything more to keep the cash coming in)
    This is so sad  :(

I suggest running that deco valley theme event instead of this CC will be nice rather than stuffing it up along with 20 other events  :D . If the contents and rewards of the event are atleast half decent and is ready to be sent out(without bugs ;) ), it will be fun . More than 2 CC's a month is just boring  If it is not possible, send any event in place of VF but not CC :smile:  .

Related image

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

As a player I was hoping that they were going to discuss the prizes in cc and hwe events are trash we should see those 
    Yet they are confusing over this whether the cc or vf should we run are u serious? They are disscusing this.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 864
    edited 11.04.2019

As a player I was hoping that they were going to discuss the prizes in cc and hwe events are trash we should see those 
    Yet they are confusing over this whether the cc or vf should we run are u serious? They are disscusing this.
    you'd think they'd spend they're time trying the get the game better (which they do sometimes) instead of planning the events to try to get us to spend gold. and by now it's very obvious they're not doing it for us because we've said numerous time that we want less cc's and less crowded events.

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 569
    The funny thing is, that my folks will spend gold when it's fun to do so.
    I like to buy decorations and skins, not hurry up a field to win a mission.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 864
    edited 12.04.2019
    The funny thing is, that my folks will spend gold when it's fun to do so.
    I like to buy decorations and skins, not hurry up a field to win a mission.
    true, and even the people that will spend gold on cc are probably spending less because the rewards are becoming less exclusive and they can't spend the same amount since their so often. i don't think ggs is doing anyone a favour by pushing more cc's and events to get you to spend gold.
    Post edited by The Best King (INT1) on

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • Please, how long do we have to wait?
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    I have been following all the discussions in this thread and I agree with so many comments,too many to quote but I would just like to add :"Please remove the extra CC "
    VF is most enjoyable.
    edited 13.04.2019
    Rocky123 (IN1) Posts: 460
    Please ask the adjacent departments to complete their discussion fast coz only 2 days left, Sat and Sun holiday and on Monday office wont open till CC starts i think.
    And persuade them to not put on another CC even if they feel like they need some more time for VF fixing.

As i predicted , they just whiled away time till the weekend and I think the adjacent departments were apparently discussing about something else and completely forgot this issue  :( . It takes only few minutes to discuss this . There is nothing the mods or anyone can do now  :s .
    Were there any updates given to you Mods before the CMs left the office yesterday ?

Related image

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 569
    edited 13.04.2019
    Yep.
    I am miffed.
    -
    Decided NOT to take advantage of the newest gold offer.
    Looks like Tommy found another game to play, World of Warships or something. His money will go toward things on there.
  • Unfortunately there was no further information forthcoming on the topic of the extra CC.
    We were hopefully waiting with you all until the last possible moment yesterday afternoon but ....  :/
Sign In to comment.