Home General Discussions & Questions

Opinion Box doesn't work and No attributes from Horse Meadow

The opinion box at the top of the screen doesn't work.  Nothing shows up in the box when I type.

I wanted to use the opinion box because I have sent several horses to the meadow and they come back to the stable with no more attributes than they left with.

Comments

• Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,585
    It has always worked for me.
    If it said "Breeding was Successful", then you got what you chose on the sliders. (If this was an attribute then it shows up in a seperate tab in the Stable)
    If it said "Breeding Failed", then you needed to pick a better breeding partner. Gene points are like a percentage chance of success. Aim for over 95 and allocate them all to one of the sliders

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 09.04.2019
    can't even view what the horses have gotten from the meadow training
  • @JustMe (US1) That is a known display issue, we are just waiting for a dev to have some time to fix it.

@CrazyMaxwell (US1) The broken feedback button is also a known issue, though it would not have helped you in this case, as you do not get replies to feedback sent that way - If you have questions about your game, it is best to ask on the forums or to Support. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 10.04.2019
    i am not sure it is simply a display issue  - took a new horse that had never been in the meadow before going the full round of hearts and breeding at each go  round 5x  and it was only the 5th time that any  (broken as displayed above) began to appear - this may be what CrazyMaxwell is talking about and noticed that nothing was appearing or changing  after  breeding  there - perhaps they have not used the same horse or trained that horse enough times for anything to change or appear

Post edited by JustMe (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,903
    Some horses are just not suitable to be mated together. Have an other member put a horse in to the horse meadow to try your breeding with. Watch the horses levels as well. Much better off to try and mate hoses at the same levels or very close.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file