Home EN Player introductions

hi

HI, i am new here, but not new of the game.  I didn't even know this place existed.  Momma has always said to me.. "Alt don't go pushing any buttons unless you know what they mean."   I think Momma was wrong.  I am going to go exploring now.  Bye.

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 689
    I hear ya!  I found it, then couldn't log on for months.  Notified support, did all they said... it just didn't believe I existed.  Then, one day, POOF.... I could log in. One of the updates fixed whatever was wrong in the first place!  Welcome to the forum!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,553
    edited 07.04.2019
    I hear ya!  I found it, then couldn't log on for months.  Notified support, did all they said... it just didn't believe I existed.  Then, one day, POOF.... I could log in. One of the updates fixed whatever was wrong in the first place!  Welcome to the forum!
    That happened to me a while back too: I couldn't get into the forum for months. At first I thought maybe I had been banned (at the time it seemed every time you logged on they were banning players).  I contacted Support but they couldn't help. Eventually I got back in, but I have no idea what happened.

Welcome to the forum @altmansfarm (US1)
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    @altmansfarm (US1) welcome to the forum

Design by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,895
    Welcome @altmansfarm (US1) to the forum and Big Farm. You will find a lot of helpful players here on the forum to answer any questions you may have. :)

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • "Momma always told me not to look into the eye of the sun. But Momma........... THAT'S WHERE THE FUN IS!!!"""

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file