Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @Southern (US1)

I would suggest you are spot on and I don't like the chances of anything good coming from it. A real tragedy, because our co-op really got behind this last VF with rewards worth going for and I know there was a bit of gold spent on it. At least the mods are going to bat on the change @WascallyWabbit (thanks Wabbit)

"Changed Event.........

Village Fair  Co-operative Championship  15/04/19 - 19/04/19

Note: All your mods & those from the other forums, have asked for this to be changed back, it is going to be discussed on Monday."
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 06.04.2019
    If they have to, then by all means take away a VF, but why feel forced to add something in it's place?  We need a time out, GGS.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    Excellent point @artful (US1)
  • I get the funny feeling that they weren't happy with something about the last VF; either the rewards were too good (those 3 GMLs at a low threshold really surprised me), or the weren't happy with the number of points that could be earned in the event.. I have a feeling it was removed for "further modifications".

Time will tell.
    Could be they are just fixing the glitch so we can see who stated a challenge again. 
  • or does it? last month 4 cc's 1 chwe, i hwe, 2 fhwe and goldfish event + regular events.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This is very disappointing if that will happen. The village fair has lots of very good rewards compared to the cooperative championship having only a few good rewards. Please do not replace the village fair with the cooperative championship because of the reward issue mentioned above.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    After noticing the events calendar change now for this month  :(  . Hope it is changed .

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    If GGS feels the need to make adjustments to the Village Fair why replace it with something very few players want......another CC???? Only thing that needs to be changed in the VF is to let us see who starts the challenges, is it really THAT complicated a fix to have to remove the whole event from the calendar? The hard work rewards in the CC IS the problem, leave the Village Fair alone. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I get the funny feeling that they weren't happy with something about the last VF; either the rewards were too good (those 3 GMLs at a low threshold really surprised me), or the weren't happy with the number of points that could be earned in the event.. I have a feeling it was removed for "further modifications".

Time will tell.
    Could be they are just fixing the glitch so we can see who stated a challenge again. 
    Let's hope!
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Next month May .... since WWC is coming ... there will be 4 CC's ....
    2 VF per month and 2 CC per month ... this is the best way.

GGS is losing reputation and trust ....

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Wabbit says all mods are asking why this happen
    But there is a timer which says 16 hours in next cc and mods are goign to ask on Monday why bother let it be save your question for next time its better not to ask why bother mods ones the event start there is nothing to ask in my opinion 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 06.04.2019
    Wabbit says all mods are asking why this happen
    But there is a timer which says 16 hours in next cc and mods are goign to ask on Monday why bother let it be save your question for next time its better not to ask why bother mods ones the event start there is nothing to ask in my opinion 
    Its not about this CC but they will be asking to reconsider about not putting up a CC in place of VF which is about to start on 15th of April/bring back VF  .
  • Perhaps the question ought to be why do they insist on doing things they know will upset their customers.  They know full well our feelings regarding the cc's - but couldn't care less - they have shown that time after time after time.  If GGS asked what the customer wanted sometimes and actually listened, their customer retention would be much higher and their reputation a lot better than it currently is.
  • Here  just when you think they got the message  of to many coop challenges , then  they put another one in the april calender, do you there at GGS even pay any attention when your members  continue to tell you there is to many coop challenges  or  are we dealing with  that you all cant read plain english.  really since this has been brought to you attention many time , i truely think we need a translator  so that  they  can translate for us on the usa  server ., thank you 
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 07.04.2019
    are you kidding me with this crap?

two cc's one day apart

you were all hyped about the 'new revamped' VF blah blah blah and now you're pulling it after only one outing?

and for a cc to run one day after one has just finished - cc's are your fall guy, cba to organise this properly, just throw another cc in

dudes at the circus with big shoes and face makeup come to mind
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I'm not going to mention the extra CC to my members until I know it will happen.
    They were so charged up with the Village Fair this time, I don't want them crashing so soon after it.
    -
    But I am bummed
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    It's called shooting yourself in the foot.  Too much looking down and not seeing what's actually happening around you... something that GGS does exceptionally well.  VF was my most hated event until last time when the changes improved it considerably.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 07.04.2019
    I'm not going to mention the extra CC to my members until I know it will happen.
    They were so charged up with the Village Fair this time, I don't want them crashing so soon after it.
    -
    But I am bummed

me too it was the light at the end of the pitch black tunnel.
    Post edited by The Best King (INT1) on
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    It's called shooting yourself in the foot.  Too much looking down and not seeing what's actually happening around you... something that GGS does exceptionally well.  VF was my most hated event until last time when the changes improved it considerably.
    i found out a long time ago that if you give positive feedback on something, GGS take the view something is wrong and nerf it, hence why i no longer get overly positive about something via the forum even if it is a good change

seems GGS consider it 'wrong' unless we're complaining

you'd think parting people with their money might revolve around fun, enjoyment, what's seen as fair or good value but history has shown time and again GGS believe the opposite philosophy

i know when i used to buy gold it was for the very reason i saw it as a worthwhile expense communserate with the fun/fairness of the game (as i saw it)

• The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 07.04.2019

the first time you shot yourself in the foot ggs while i first started playing big-farm, i understood, everyone makes mistakes, now you've done it so many time there's barely a foot to shoot. and this is while I've been here, imagine from the beginning!

• Jeanette89 (SKN1)Jeanette89 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 18

Do not understand this happening, I really like the VF instead of the missions and the shorter period.
    Now as mentioned we get two CC coming almost in a road, not good... we are having way to much of those.

I don't see why - is it because the event is to expensive for BF? Or are something needed to be rebuild? Please give explanation as we can understand, thanks.

Was about to stop - as it I thought there was nothing else than CC coming ..suddently this was removed - yeah - and now this?

Best Regards
    Jeanette
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    I'm also curious why - does CC give better profit than VF?  

• I'm not going to mention the extra CC to my members until I know it will happen.
    -
    But I am bummed

Don't you know what the light at the end of the tunnel is? An On coming train!!
    Did any mod from any forum got any reply from the devs  why they changed the vf with cc?
  • I'm not going to mention the extra CC to my members until I know it will happen.
    -
    But I am bummed

Don't you know what the light at the end of the tunnel is? An On coming train!!

not any more, there was a landslide and the train can't get through, i also can't see any light for ggs

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    Not yet. As soon as we find out anything, we will let you know.
    Good luck @WiseWing and thank u for the response
  • They said they will discuss it yesterday. What are the results of that?
  • They said they will discuss it yesterday. What are the results of that?
    I think they are still laughing.

And as several others mentioned. If village fair needed changes, there was no need to replace it with any event. Just remove it, fix it, and bring it back in 2 months when it is polished up.
  • I think they are counting their money :neutral: 
Sign In to comment.