Home EN Contests & Awards

Flash Contest - Ready, Steady GOoooooo!!

Comments

• 3 I think!

• synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    synergylw @ us 1
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    First of all why are you calling this a ( Flash) Contest? since We no longer use Flash,  shouldn't it say HTML Contest?,  and My answer is 4.
    when I see a Flash Contest I just think it is a old post and I ignore those most of the time, is My point.
    LOL.. It's not "Flash" as in Adobe Flash, it's "Flash" as in "NEWSFLASH! Hot off the presses!" :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 3,233
    First of all why are you calling this a ( Flash) Contest? since We no longer use Flash,  shouldn't it say HTML Contest?,  and My answer is 4.
    when I see a Flash Contest I just think it is a old post and I ignore those most of the time, is My point.
    LOL.. It's not "Flash" as in Adobe Flash, it's "Flash" as in "NEWSFLASH! Hot off the presses!" :)
    then it should say Newsflash, so not to confuse people, that is My opinion, thanks for info just the same, :)

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 760
    One
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 33,586
    0      :) 

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    then it should say Newsflash, so not to confuse people, that is My opinion, thanks for info just the same, :)
    why would a contest have any thing to do with adobe flash in the first place? and i thought a flash contest meant a fast contest as in it is here and gone very fast here is the defintion to flash

flash

adjective

Definition of flash (Entry 3 of 4)

1a: FLASHYSHOWY
    b: of, relating to, or characteristic of flashy people or thingsflash behavior
    c: of, relating to, or characteristic of persons considered social outcastsflash language
    2of sudden origin and short duration a flash fire 

so in this case number 2 would be a flash contest quickly put up with a short duration usually they end with in hours
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,764

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click BIG FARM WIKI**

• Abby06 (US1)Abby06 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
  • Zero
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • First of all why are you calling this a ( Flash) Contest? since We no longer use Flash,  shouldn't it say HTML Contest?,  and My answer is 4.
    why would a contest have any thing to do with adobe flash in the first place? and i thought a flash contest meant a fast contest as in it is here and gone very fast here is the defintion to flash

flash

adjective

Definition of flash (Entry 3 of 4)

1a: FLASHYSHOWY
    b: of, relating to, or characteristic of flashy people or thingsflash behavior
    c: of, relating to, or characteristic of persons considered social outcastsflash language
    2of sudden origin and short duration a flash fire 

so in this case number 2 would be a flash contest quickly put up with a short duration usually they end with in hours
    That is exactly what it means ijrosh, the Flash contests do not have a closing date, they end when we have all the winners, which is usually very fast, though we have had one last 11 months lol

/me wonders how long this one will last  :D 

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• So it can't be zero everyone - already had 14 guesses at that
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172

Design by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• AkDeb (US1)AkDeb (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Happy Farming!
    Akdeb

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
  • lambcake (US1)lambcake (US1) US1 Posts: 343
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213

Mee8 @ au 1

• claire7 (AU1)claire7 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
  • Mark5 (AU1)Mark5 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Seven
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,764

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click BIG FARM WIKI**

• BlonDC (US1)BlonDC (US1) US1 Posts: 121
    BlonDC @ us 1

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,474
    I see one, only as a guess since the first 10 zero answers are already taken, lol.  Really, just looks like a bunch of puzzle pieces to me.  :wink:

• Sorry about this everyone but I didnt see a message that said you were limited to only 1 vote so
This discussion has been closed.