Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 28th - Update - A Gold Lock, a Gift and a Gorilla! - Discussion

Comments

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Oh ok thanks :smile:

• funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    and yet i got cod then salmon
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    and yet i got cod then salmon
    because , as the announcement said, the fix will not be able to be done for the FHWE starting March 31

and quite frankly, if you know how to fish your boats, getting a string of fish from the "big" pools (Lobster, salmon, cod, swords) is WAY more advantageous for us - if anything, the only complaint would be about getting a string of shellfish; and there are easy ways to handle that as well.
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    i might know how to fish but catching things u dont even have pools for are hard
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Knowing how to fish is one thing. Getting back to back requests from fish from the same pools is something else. Glad they are planning to correct this.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    back to back fish from the same pool when they are cod/salmon/ swordfish is a huge advantage for the player if you do it right.  back to back fish from oyster/clam/shrimp or herring /tuna is as big a detriment for the player, but there are ways to mitigate that detriment. IMO - we are better off with the 'broken' way it is now.
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    After yesterdays update did anyone else lose items from their dropbox ? i purchased a fertile meadow when they ran the holiday sale . now that i am ready to build it it has disappeared !

The fertile meadow will not be in your dropbox but in your "themed buildings" box, top row second from the right.
    I meant fertile field . I bought it during the holiday sale . it went into my dropbox for some reason . Now that i have made space and workers for it , it's gone .
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 01.04.2019
    Thanks JVD :)
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 01.04.2019
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I am having an issue with the storage after upgrading the roadrunner. Somehow it always asks me to sell more than once overstock (the second time it has asked me to sell 10 extra) or it doesn't allow me to produce something even if I have 1 less than my total capacity amount. It seems to work with 11 less.

Other than that I am pleased with the update. Good work :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    What does "%" mean in the individual rankings?  I cannot figure out what would make sense.

THIS is something that GGS could answer!
    I am having an issue with the storage after upgrading the roadrunner. Somehow it always asks me to sell more than once overstock (the second time it has asked me to sell 10 extra) or it doesn't allow me to produce something even if I have 1 less than my total capacity amount. It seems to work with 11 less.

Thank you for posting this. I think I'll hold off on the upgrade until we hear back from players and mods.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325

Thank you for posting this. I think I'll hold off on the upgrade until we hear back from players and mods.
    i dont think that has anything to do with the roadrunner it has been doing that to me for months ever sense i bought the subscription so did you or your coop members buy either subscription sense you noticed it?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

i dont think that has anything to do with the roadrunner it has been doing that to me for months ever sense i bought the subscription so did you or your coop members buy either subscription sense you noticed it?
    It's just a matter of needing to reboot.

A lot of times when you "win" something like 10 chicken feed or 10 pig feed in an event, it doesn't get added to the barn correctly, and the next time you harvest it thinks you have 10 less of that product than you actually do.  You need to restart the game to reset the counters.

I've only noticed it being a problem with stuff I'll "win" in the events, like 10 chicken feed from the FHWE, for instance.
    edited 01.04.2019

It's just a matter of needing to reboot.

A lot of times when you "win" something like 10 chicken feed or 10 pig feed in an event, it doesn't get added to the barn correctly, and the next time you harvest it thinks you have 10 less of that product than you actually do.  You need to restart the game to reset the counters.

I've only noticed it being a problem with stuff I'll "win" in the events, like 10 chicken feed from the FHWE, for instance.
    no it does it ever single time with every edge crop and was doing it with aloe and the other one i was growing and i have messaged support a mod about it they said they know about it but not sure how to fix it at the moment

This happens in the bakery a lot --- when it does, I just refresh the page then click on the sell button. Otherwise it keeps selling off inventory, but keeps telling you you need to sell it. If the RR upgrade isn't affecting anyone else, I'll put it back on my "to do" list.
    @artful (US1) so far this has not affected me and I am enjoying the additional storage. :)
    here i just tryed it for you on edge crops and this is what happens i have to sell it all i can not keep any of what i just grow
    1.in the first picture edge crop total you can see that i have room for 51 edge crop of popular so i planted a dandelion with the popular and this screen shot (edge crop done) it is worth 104 so i should have to sell 53 which is ok and this happens next
    2.(edge crop selling) it pops up wants me to sell the 53 like it should and when i click the sell button this pops up right after (pop up after selling) pops up and wants me to sell the 104 that is in the field and you can clearly see now that the inventory says 5,396 out of 5,500 which is  the 104 that the field has and should give me but no it makes me sell it
    3. here is a picture of the inventory just to make sure it is at 5,396 out of 5,500 and i also checked dandelions and sand and both are no were near full
    4.so i have been having to use a calculate every time i plant edge crops so i dont accidentally plant to much and so i can get as close to possible as i can to the 5,500 with out going over i am sure other things are doing it to but we are so used to just clicking and never doing the math it took me a little wile to notice the edge crop too but i watch them closer cause i dont like having to sell them i feel like it is wasted time
    @artful (US1) so far this has not affected me and I am enjoying the additional storage. :)
    I used the reseader.........i did not have enough items for the prior item in the laboratory........it took my gold....the gold lock did not prevent the lab from taking it..........same problem as the nursery......it cost me 2000 gold.......my lock is set to 250
    Just checked lab ... the gold lock is working fine with it.

Gold lock is not working with mystery box 250 gold .... rest everywhere it is working fine.

good that nursery was removed from swift seeder ... that was the only one causing a problem. Rest windmill, watermill, processing buildings and lab are all just fine. Just like fields and orchards

I just caused this to happen again (on purpose).  I reseeded the Lab to make Premium Chicken Feed.  I sold all but 100 corn, so that i was 80 short.  It bought corn, exceeding my gold lock.  Just like the the nursery.

Perhaps you should try different scenarios.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    What does "%" mean in the individual rankings?  I cannot figure out what would make sense.

Yes, coop is wondering the same thing because some have 0% and some have other percentages. @WascallyWabbit any ideas?
    edited 02.04.2019
    I used the reseader.........i did not have enough items for the prior item in the laboratory........it took my gold....the gold lock did not prevent the lab from taking it..........same problem as the nursery......it cost me 2000 gold.......my lock is set to 250

Gold lock is not working with mystery box 250 gold .... rest everywhere it is working fine.

good that nursery was removed from swift seeder ... that was the only one causing a problem. Rest windmill, watermill, processing buildings and lab are all just fine. Just like fields and orchards

I just caused this to happen again (on purpose).  I reseeded the Lab to make Premium Chicken Feed.  I sold all but 100 corn, so that i was 80 short.  It bought corn, exceeding my gold lock.  Just like the the nursery.

i just did what you did and worked fine for me here well i did pig cause i did not want to sell corn
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This happens in the bakery a lot --- when it does, I just refresh the page then click on the sell button. Otherwise it keeps selling off inventory, but keeps telling you you need to sell it. If the RR upgrade isn't affecting anyone else, I'll put it back on my "to do" list.
    I haven't had any issues with it and it has been nice to have the extra 300 storage. I would recommend upgrading it when that is possible.
    JVD (US1) said:
    Glad to hear it. Hoarding my toolboxes as we speak!! :)
    I haven't had any issues with it and it has been nice to have the extra 300 storage. I would recommend upgrading it when that is possible.
    It's next on the list! :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    Muhahahaha.. *Dracula Voice*

• farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 02.04.2019

Yes, coop is wondering the same thing because some have 0% and some have other percentages. @WascallyWabbit any ideas?
    The percentage shows boosters earned by spinning the VF WOF.
    JVD (US1) said:

LOL!
    JVD (US1) said:

WOWSERS!!!  don't think  I have ever had more than 600 saved up!

i just did what you did and worked fine for me here well i did pig cause i did not want to sell corn

Do you have the convenience package?
Sign In to comment.