Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flash Contest - Ready, Steady GOoooooo!!

Comments

• 3 I think!
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    First of all why are you calling this a ( Flash) Contest? since We no longer use Flash,  shouldn't it say HTML Contest?,  and My answer is 4.
    when I see a Flash Contest I just think it is a old post and I ignore those most of the time, is My point.
    LOL.. It's not "Flash" as in Adobe Flash, it's "Flash" as in "NEWSFLASH! Hot off the presses!" :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    First of all why are you calling this a ( Flash) Contest? since We no longer use Flash,  shouldn't it say HTML Contest?,  and My answer is 4.
    when I see a Flash Contest I just think it is a old post and I ignore those most of the time, is My point.
    LOL.. It's not "Flash" as in Adobe Flash, it's "Flash" as in "NEWSFLASH! Hot off the presses!" :)
    then it should say Newsflash, so not to confuse people, that is My opinion, thanks for info just the same, :)
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    One
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    0      :) 
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    then it should say Newsflash, so not to confuse people, that is My opinion, thanks for info just the same, :)
    why would a contest have any thing to do with adobe flash in the first place? and i thought a flash contest meant a fast contest as in it is here and gone very fast here is the defintion to flash

flash

adjective

Definition of flash (Entry 3 of 4)

1aFLASHYSHOWY
    bof, relating to, or characteristic of flashy people or thingsflash behavior
    cof, relating to, or characteristic of persons considered social outcastsflash language
    2of sudden origin and short duration a flash fire 

so in this case number 2 would be a flash contest quickly put up with a short duration usually they end with in hours
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
  • Abby06 (US1)Abby06 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
  • Zero
  • First of all why are you calling this a ( Flash) Contest? since We no longer use Flash,  shouldn't it say HTML Contest?,  and My answer is 4.
    why would a contest have any thing to do with adobe flash in the first place? and i thought a flash contest meant a fast contest as in it is here and gone very fast here is the defintion to flash

flash

adjective

Definition of flash (Entry 3 of 4)

1a: FLASHYSHOWY
    b: of, relating to, or characteristic of flashy people or thingsflash behavior
    c: of, relating to, or characteristic of persons considered social outcastsflash language
    2of sudden origin and short duration a flash fire 

so in this case number 2 would be a flash contest quickly put up with a short duration usually they end with in hours
    That is exactly what it means ijrosh, the Flash contests do not have a closing date, they end when we have all the winners, which is usually very fast, though we have had one last 11 months lol

/me wonders how long this one will last  :D 
  • So it can't be zero everyone - already had 14 guesses at that
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
  • AkDeb (US1)AkDeb (US1) US1 Posts: 3
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
  • claire7 (AU1)claire7 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
  • Mark5 (AU1)Mark5 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Seven
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
  • BlonDC (US1)BlonDC (US1) US1 Posts: 121
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I see one, only as a guess since the first 10 zero answers are already taken, lol.  Really, just looks like a bunch of puzzle pieces to me.  :wink:
  • Sorry about this everyone but I didnt see a message that said you were limited to only 1 vote so
This discussion has been closed.