Home Suggestions

Grand House in Championship Trader

I would like to request or rather suggest GGS to please include Grand house in Championship Trader, so we can buy them with wwc coins.....Its next to impossible to get a grand house coz only a few coops or players who can afford to spend gold always get them...So please include it in Championship Trader so every regular player can buy then with wwc coins.

Thanks.

Comments

• shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    I second it... ^_^
    workers do become the limiting factor with time.. already the farms are too big..adding more expansions would backfire and cause more lag.. so overall this is a great solution.. thanks for suggesting it... :)
    have a great day <3 

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    ...and what would be a fair price to offer them at? 
    30,000 coins
    50,000 coins
    100,000 coins

...and after a while everyone will just build grand houses, thus making fancy houses obsolete-- a thing of the past (less gold revenue for GGS :/ )

...or just offer grand houses in the "favorite offers" at 150,000 gold each. >:)
    (one fancy house to LvL 8: total costs 71,700 gold x3 fancy houses = 215,100 gold)

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    30,000 coins
    50,000 coins
    100,000 coins

...and after a while everyone will just build grand houses, thus making fancy houses obsolete-- a thing of the past (less gold revenue for GGS :/ )

...or just offer grand houses in the "favorite offers" at 150,000 gold each. >:)
    (one fancy house to LvL 8: total costs 71,700 gold x3 fancy houses = 215,100 gold)
    well they have everything else in there except the big cow and the house thing i am sure they can come up with a price for it i for one do not think it is fair to offer some people things and not others espacillay if it impacts the game so much i am not against them winning them as a prize but rest of us should have a way to get  them to if they want some original thing for only the top winner then make a good decoration but dont make it so they get to keep winning and takes less work for them each time to beat the ones under them just making the game even more unbalanced and unfair and as for the gold houses they could add a gold big house that would make even more revenue
    ijrosh @ us 1
  •  a few players got them very easlly at start f this WWC when it was ended after only 2 hrs.  Just because they were lucky enough to be on at the start of the WWC
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    30,000 coins
    50,000 coins
    100,000 coins

well they have everything else in there except the big cow and the house thing i am sure they can come up with a price for it i for one do not think it is fair to offer some people things and not others espacillay if it impacts the game so much i am not against them winning them as a prize but rest of us should have a way to get  them to if they want some original thing for only the top winner then make a good decoration but dont make it so they get to keep winning and takes less work for them each time to beat the ones under them just making the game even more unbalanced and unfair and as for the gold houses they could add a gold big house that would make even more revenue

Now that's a good suggestion;  A "fancy" Grand House that trumps the regular Grand House with providing more workers and requiring less happy points to balance operating costs.  Of course, upgrade costs for the "fancy" Grand House would be paid with gold. hehehe  >:)   (nod-nod, wink-wink @GGS)

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius
Sign In to comment.