Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 28th - Update - A Gold Lock, a Gift and a Gorilla! - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    How do you access the Gold Lock, or do you have to wait for a pop up?
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    gold lock is in settings
    gold lock is in settings
    thank you so much!!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Just for a visual reference (of how to access the Gold Lock):

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    i can't set the gold lock to zero ... only 1

I dont want to spend even 1 by accident
    i can't set the gold lock to zero ... only 1

Set it to "1", that will do what you want.

• i can't set the gold lock to zero ... only 1

Imagine how many pop-ups you would get, to say that you are about to spend 0 gold hehe  :D
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    Ah !!! I see ...being daft was't I ?
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i see the new VF ranking system building on younder hill

so basically you've brought back the leagues - which you got rid of to remove medals from the game, part of the 'remove as much as possible good free stuff from the game' that was mirrored in the hw reward 'balancing'

so we have the same scenario but without the previous medals/'free' stuff

you took a long way round to try and make that look totally unrelated lol

a con's a con, and that's a pretty transparent one
    i dont understand what you are saying village fair has always had leagues ever sense it started and they always meant for the leagues to be able to be seen in coop village pretty sure it was mentioned in the first post about village league that this would come at a latter date 
  • Hi.
      One of my players in my co-op hasn't gotten the VF BUILDING on her CO-OP VILLAGE. She has refreshed several times. Is this a glich?
  • Hi.
      One of my players in my co-op hasn't gotten the VF BUILDING on her CO-OP VILLAGE. She has refreshed several times. Is this a glich?

The every new thing come with special guest: BUG!
    Happy to report that the Gold Lock, which I have set to 1, worked perfectly. Thank you so very much!!!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Happy to report that the Gold Lock, which I have set to 1, worked perfectly. Thank you so very much!!!
    Right with you there @artful (US1) so glad they finally brought this in to the game :smiley:
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I really want to feel positive about this update and the gold lock sounds great, but changes to the top rewards for the VF - I have a horrible feeling we have waved bye-bye to the 3 gml's (I really hope not as they made it worthwhile) Theme park? not for me I'm afraid - plenty of theme park games out there but I chose farming instead - personally I'd have rather seen a new farm than a theme park but thats just my feeling.
    Ya like the Volcano Farm that I want added in , :)
    The new prices on Greta seem to be much improved.  Especially on the high level decos.. Remember Tanuki?

Now he's much cheaper. :)

Many thanks for making our high level decos easier to upgrade - this will drasically improve my happiness per square values. :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    @WascallyWabbit can you please get them to move the repeat harvester button i keep wasting gold hitting the speed up button instead of the repete button can it please just be moved on to the ring menu above the speed up button please and before anyone says it no the gold lock will not work for that problem because i speed a lot of things up through out the day i am not changing the amount every time i want to use it just please move the button 
  • The new prices on Greta seem to be much improved.  Especially on the high level decos.. Remember Tanuki?

Many thanks for making our high level decos easier to upgrade - this will drasically improve my happiness per square values. :)
    Wish you compared like upgrade options, but I don't doubt it is a lot less than nearly a billion parts.
  • Hi.
    @CoolBigguy (US1) Do you see it when you visit her farm?

@Southern (US1) I agree it is great to see her fixed at last, though your example is comparing parts to cash lol

@ijrosh (US1) We have already asked for that to be moved, I will see if I can find out if it is on the to-do list or a rejected suggestion.
  • Hi.

@Southern (US1) I agree it is great to see her fixed at last, though your example is comparing parts to cash lol

@ijrosh (US1) We have already asked for that to be moved, I will see if I can find out if it is on the to-do list or a rejected suggestion.
    Yes i see it in her village
  • Hi.

Yes i see it in her village
    @wasscallywabbit This is what support told her--  Support says I cannot see the village fair
     because it has not started yet.

• EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    edited 28.03.2019
    The Gold Confirmation when set correctly doesn't work completely .. When opening mystery boxes and the option to buy more for 250 gold opportunity comes ,it will continue to let you buy them no warning  Not sure if there's anything else yet that gets past the gold safety net. 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    WHY is the WW event ending 3 days too early, causing us to miss final temp farm points, final Nature points, final Wedding points, and so on?

Is anyone at GGS anymore?
    The Gold Confirmation when set correctly doesn't work completely .. When opening mystery boxes and the option to buy more for 250 gold opportunity comes ,it will continue to let you buy them no warning  Not sure if there's anything else yet that gets past the gold safety net. 
    Oh, that stinks. Those mystery boxes have high accident rates, which is why I close them out between each box. Too easy to hit "free, free, free, free, oops!"

edited 28.03.2019
    I Upgraded this one several times, then it disappeared and because the next item defaulted to gold upgrades, it started spending gold.  I still don't know why I can't see Mr. Tanuki in my upgrade window anymore.  I can see him in storage, but not in Greta.  I have a second one that is in the drop box for items never placed.  I can see him in Greta and take him to a higher level, so clearly there is no limit.  61 million to go from15 to 16, is not impressively cheaper to me.  If the Greta was supposed to be usable again, it clearly is not.  I will avoid Greta at all costs.  I have spent over 50 million and it started spending my gold for no explanable reason.

The new prices on Greta seem to be much improved.  Especially on the high level decos.. Remember Tanuki?

Post edited by gavinfarms (US1) on
    Oh, that stinks. Those mystery boxes have high accident rates, which is why I close them out between each box. Too easy to hit "free, free, free, free, oops!"

THIS is quite similar to what happened with Greta, when one item disappeared and the next one defaulted to gold upgrades and the gold lock failed.

THIS is quite similar to what happened with Greta, when one item disappeared and the next one defaulted to gold upgrades and the gold lock failed.
    This. Is. Not. Good. :(
    edited 28.03.2019

Wish you compared like upgrade options, but I don't doubt it is a lot less than nearly a billion parts.
    Sorry, here you go:

And here was the old "Cash" price - $1.4 TRILLION. :)

• shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    gold lock works well for me.. my puffin worked fine too.. maybe an unintended side effect....still thanks..^_^
    have a nice day <3
    Why is there still no seaweed honeydew?  I have never understood.  A potential moneymaker as well.  Where is it?
Sign In to comment.