Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 26.03.2019
    I am referring to CC coop boosters, there is no advantage in being a large coop versus a small one

I really wonder if anyone has ever used coop boosters in VF and if so what for: any player can activate the personal booster for a couple minutes and collect while that booster is active, and that is all that is needed to gain more hard worker rewards

The fact that coop boosters are there doesn't mean you have to use them.

Moreover if you feel being a small coop is such a problem why don't you make an effort to increase the number of players, if not why complain
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 26.03.2019
    the complaint is the reduction of time of VF, so MOST players in small co ops can no longer get the GML.  That was the first statement.  They only reduced time of VF so less players can achieved GML and the players in small co ops will be the ones it effects most
  • @Byron Longford (AU1) As you have now no doubt seen from the update announcement, there have been other changes made to the VF, including the boosters & being able to see what items are in a challenge before accepting it, so they should both help.

The booster changes are:
    Increase booster % earned in challenge support
    Increase booster % received in WoF
    Reduce booster time earned in overproduction
    Reduce costs for booster time bought
    Increase minimum booster time amount bought
    edited 26.03.2019
    @WascallyWabbit yes just saw that now, thanks, but I also have seen some rewards have been changed, so we will wait and see.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 27.03.2019
    Yeah possibly

Being in a large coop have its advantages, it also have disadvantages

In the end, Its choices you have to make

I've read that they are changing a bit the treshold, so we'll see how it goes for the coming Fair :)

Pretty sure, that small coops will compete against similar type of coops

If u make the choice to be a small Coop, you cant have the rewards of a large coop

Large coops fights against Large coops most of the time ( and obviously big gold spenders as well )

But thats the game

• @Exxy (INT1)  you totally missed what I was talking about, I was talking about the time reduction of VF making it harder for the players in small co op, before we could get the GML, but reduced time we will have to see how it has been changed.  I predict GML have been removed or decreased.  If removed then a lot won't even worry about VF anymore.
    edited 27.03.2019
    @Byron Longford (AU1)

Right, I always seems to miss what ur talking about , all the time

They said, they adjusted the treshold for rewards, They also increased boosters from Support rewards

See 3 posts above, From Wascally

So before complaining, why dont you actually try to play the event with the new setup before judging it :)

edited 27.03.2019
    I said that once the announcement was made, I will wait to see what changes has been made.  Said that straight after wascally said it.  7 hrs ago   https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4066585/#Comment_4066585

and here is my first statement.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4066313/#Comment_4066313
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    As this months WWC isn't going to end until Friday (CEST Time) and we have been receiving our coins on Thursday, is GGS going to hold off on awarding the last set of coins until Friday?

Just want to give the Co-Op a heads up, because I know they'll be asking on Thursday  if they don't receive them (on Thursday) :)
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    about  cc and more:
    cc used to be once a month, and that was more than enough.
    something is wrong with the way all the events come. It should have some order:
    we have cc. after all my boosters are gone, all my  special seeds are gone- comes hw.

during cc, comes the main farm event- I use the mills for fish feed which gives me nothing, and suddenly must have lots of cabbage, wheat and special corn for the last part, just as I have nothing left to feed the mill.
    just as I get the temporary farm- I get the extra stars for building and can't build temporary farm.

If I am lucky enough to get the half time building, suddenly comes a colunary event and I loose a builing.
    I get a boat for fish hw and cn't build it, since just before I started the long term building, and don't want to waste the building tokens on demolishing a boat

• BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    the fish hw
     hasn't been for a few months, then- suddenly come from nowhere, without a warning (I would like a weekly calender at the game area, so I don't keep my fish waiting, and getting a notice about cc just a few hours ahead- If I weren't here for 1-2 days, I suddenly find out a surprise!!).
    it used to be longer. in no time I must get the amount needed for level 10 or it takes 24 hours to finish 1 kind.

just before fish hw comes and during the event- no right types of pools to be found.

I always get 6 contracts that demand the same fish, so I can hardly fulfill one, and the amount needed from first pool (oyster, clams,...)- takes about 2 weeks to get to
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its good to see another VF here at last......so tired of the CC's. I'm not sure how I feel about the items being revealed in challenges before starting them........I think I preferred the old setup but time will tell I guess. What is the purpose of showing inhouse contributions within coops? Are there rewards for top contributors? 
  • Dinno (SKN1)Dinno (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 19
    Dont really need a calendar, when we all have to check Forum every single day, to find whats been changed

Fishing Hard Work was scheduled for today march 28. and I've been waiting for it. servers go down- and Im happy because now I get my favorite part of the game. but NO.. 

I have to go to forum, look in many different places, to find that it has been rescheduled for april 1.   it wasnt announced in forum until march 25
     IF you can send us newsletters ( where the 'dont show again' button doesnt work)  surely you can get info OUT about changes 

WiseWing said:

@WascallyWabbit
    @WiseWing

March calendar says that the next Village Fair starts on the 30th, but April's calendar says it starts on the 29th 

Which is the correct one please ?
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 29.03.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:
    WiseWing said:

@WascallyWabbit
    @WiseWing

March calendar says that the next Village Fair starts on the 30th, but April's calendar says it starts on the 29th 

April's, since the event has started. Be nice if they could give us accurate information instead of always going "oops".
    Wahoo! Village Fair is full of great stuff :)

<3
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    WiseWing said:

@WascallyWabbit
    @WiseWing

April's, since the event has started. Be nice if they could give us accurate information instead of always going "oops".
    The correct dates are on the April calendar & March has been fixed now too, they DID give us accurate info when they gave us the April schedule, they just didn`t tell us (or the CMs) that it didn`t match up with what we had been told previously for the March schedule for a few events.

Village Fair 30/03/2019 06/04/2019   29/03/2019   02/04/2019
  • @WascallyWabbit I like the changes for VF, GML still obtainable with some work.  Now not too long.  So from where I sit first impressions YEAH!!!
  • Marekfarmer (SK1)Marekfarmer (SK1) SK1 Posts: 192
    Changes in VF are very nice, now we can planning what next and next challenges will be so we dont need wait with whole farm ungathered just what is needed.
    But now comes another supreme change( or correction, because this was first state introduce to game) DWHE is prolonge for ONE DAY! 
    THANK YOU GGS
    👍👍👍🎣🎣🎣
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    VF all good bar one problem. Not knowing who started it. If going to allow non deputies to start after a given time, need to have a time restriction of 1 hour. We have been bombed out twice in this current event running because somebody started 12 hour ridiculous challenges. 
  • So I see that GGS have totally ignored our comments of praise regarding the April calendar and swapped one of the VF's back to a CC - shocked? hardly We were all saying how much better the VF was, so they've removed one!  we all said how nice it was to only have 2 cc's this month - so they've added another one.  I cant think of any other business that would show such contempt for its customers.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Give back the Village Fair and take away the added CC!!!! Really was a nice calendar before this change!!!

pretty please!!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    The change isn't final yet, as Wabbit added this note...

Note: All your mods & those from the other forums, have asked for this to be changed back, it is going to be discussed on Monday.
  • The change isn't final yet, as Wabbit added this note...

Note: All your mods & those from the other forums, have asked for this to be changed back, it is going to be discussed on Monday.
    But will GGS listen?  I hope I;m wrong, but I very much doubt it.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    The change isn't final yet, as Wabbit added this note...

I don't think I would hold my breath for that one!  ;)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I get the funny feeling that they weren't happy with something about the last VF; either the rewards were too good (those 3 GMLs at a low threshold really surprised me), or the weren't happy with the number of points that could be earned in the event.. I have a feeling it was removed for "further modifications".

Time will tell.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    That is my feeling too, Southern.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    :(
    edited 05.04.2019

Two CC with only 1 day interval in between  

When you think ggs planning can't become more idiotic it suddenly does 
Sign In to comment.