Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• will coop championship will begin today evening..........
    will updation take place today??????????
  • Yep seen it now maybe they should have taken the clock away not everyone reads the forum  :(
    @Mee8 (AU1) That is also a very good point, I will ask why they didn`t do that, though it is possibly attached to the event, so that if the event is still on the schedule the clock is still there too. Hopefully the new in game announcement system could be used for things like this when it gets going.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It is good to see that the update is before the cc and not in the middle of it. Nice improvement.
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117

I stayed up past midnight, and won an Egg Mission, worth about 40,000 points...  But no CoopCha..  Thanks a lot GGS.

Now you are not telling us when it will start, how can we be prepared...?

• Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Yep seen it now maybe they should have taken the clock away not everyone reads the forum  :(
    @Mee8 (AU1) That is also a very good point, I will ask why they didn`t do that, though it is possibly attached to the event, so that if the event is still on the schedule the clock is still there too. Hopefully the new in game announcement system could be used for things like this when it gets going.
    Thanks Wascally Wabbit :)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Alfalfa are a good way to do very decent points, even if u dont produce many

:)

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Alfalfa are a good way to do very decent points, even if u dont produce many

:)

I agree. Wildflowers is a bit better but those two produce very good points in field missions combined with a lot of fields and their respective handbooks.
  • Hi Guys,

Several posts have been removed from this thread, because the discussion was going around in circles & fast becoming a personal argument. We are waiting for some changes related to mission scoring, but in the meantime we have what we have & should make the best of it that we can, without resorting to bad sportsmanship in the game or bickering with each other on the forum.

If you wish to continue your dispute, please do so in private messages.

Play nice!
  • Thanks

@Southern (US1) & @Byron Longford (AU1)

Here is some proof that you get fewer points in a mission if no one harvests anything.

This is the first mission:

And this is the second mission:

As you can see, the first mission gave a much larger amount of reputation points for the result part (not including the bonuses) than the second mission. The first mission gave approximately 167.39% more reputation points
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @Southern (US1) & @Byron Longford (AU1)

Here is some proof that you get fewer points in a mission if no one harvests anything.

This is the first mission:

And this is the second mission:

As you can see, the first mission gave a much larger amount of reputation points for the result part (not including the bonuses) than the second mission. The first mission gave approximately 167.39% more reputation points
    That's good info.

Now I'd be interested in seeing if you can get 1st place in a mission where there's only 2 participants, and the result there should be the same as your first mission. :)
    That's good info.

Now I'd be interested in seeing if you can get 1st place in a mission where there's only 2 participants, and the result there should be the same as your first mission. :)
    I will try to get a screenshot of that, but as you said it would give the same amount of reputation points as the first mission did. The two parts I am interested to get information in is how the other ranks are affected by a player getting 0 in a mission and how the amount you harvests affects how many reputation points that you collect.
  • Sharing ideas. In the current championship one coop just put on over 20 million rp in 2 hours. The top 4 players of the coop each added between 5 and 6 million rp each. I guess, using gold, running boosters to the max and a significant amount of clicking was necessary to achieve this. There was also a wheel as well. Any really nice people out there with tips, helps, suggestions, ideas (a fortune - large or small - I'm not fussy). It would be appreciated. Strangely enough there were 10 of my coop online at exactly the same time and none of us were in missions with any of the 4 players.  Love to know their secret
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Yet another CC.. My Coop is doing daily missions and that's all.. I think GGS are just too greedy.. The rewards are lame .. Once a month would be acceptable..
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    CC is too long and boring.Keep it for 2 days please
  • 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    Just want to let you know that you are burning out players with these constant co-op missions every single weekend.  Time to give us a break if you ask me.  Thank you.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.03.2019
    @wayne.n.moore (US1)  my guess is that they each bought about 5000 WoF tokens and just spun wheel for 2 hrs each.  They probably worked out easier and cheaper than  golding missions.  In 2 hrs they get as many RP as most do in a week.  Then they do not need boosters on at all saving gold, saving time not doing many missions, saving gold from golding missions.  That would be my thought.
  • Sandy9882 (US1)Sandy9882 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 24.05.2019
    I just completed a whole set of missions for the CC, but no rep points are being added to my name.  It still shows zero.  I've already rebooted several times, but I still have no rep points.

Am I the only one with this problem?

UPDATE;  The points are there now.  Everything's back on track.
    Post edited by Sandy9882 (US1) on
  • Keep your browser up to date.
  • so if you have a bunch of inactive players during the event, does that lower your rankings?
  • so if you have a bunch of inactive players during the event, does that lower your rankings?
    @tifrose1974 (US1) No - The rankings are based on how much RP your coop collects, so inactive players just wouldn't collect any. It would affect the cost of the coop boosters though.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    According to out ranking in de CC that ended this morning, we are suppost to be degraded from bronze to beginners league. But the result popup claims we have managed to stay in the bronze league. So what is it?

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    We've had similar contradictions recently.   :¬(
  • apple3 (US1)apple3 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    So as an old player, I know we get upset when we can't get what we want. I don't buy gold, but have been fortunate enough to win it, so thanks ggs for not taking away the gml, gfs, and gold. If it wasn't competitive and you got everything you wanted then it would be boring, and you would quit playing. I'm just aggravated that the prizes never change, and now they have taken the construction coins out of the prizes. thanks for opening up the island construction box without having to pay gold. I think like life you have to learn to be happy with what you have and keep trying for what you don't. patience is a virtue, the only thing good about getting older. 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    CC did not start on IN server
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

no CC on GB1 server either 

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    no cc on SKN
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeah, Last time with Division making

it was easily 35 to 40 minute late ;o
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    So side bar tweet states the CC has started!

Not on US1
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    has started on skn now
Sign In to comment.