Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - They look like a flower but sting like a bee

2»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Just for fun, here's what we were talking about:  The young woman on the left is St. Gemma -- fair skin, blue eyes, lived her entire life in Italy. A young Mother Teresa is on the right -- olive skin, brown eyes, the person the statement refers, too. A couple of websites have used the wrong photo, thus the mixup.  

• Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    Thanks, @WiseWing for the contest! You are very generous to include all of us, not just 5, thanks!!

@Southern (US1), that's exactly how I felt!

Southern (US1) said:
    Thank you, Wisewing!  I've been sweatin' it the last week, thought for sure I mixed up 2 of the statements! hehe :)  And that Mother Teresa one almost tripped me up, that picture was only in use on one small little WordPress Blog, and it didn't match the other pictures of her from around that age.

I would love to have the Flying Pig deco please.  :)

• Congrats to all Winners !! and thank you so much for the generosity of WiseWing :))

• wierdwolf (GB1)wierdwolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    Wow! I learned so much about Famous Women. Thanks GGS for the challenge and the rewards :smiley:
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 16.03.2019
      Thank you Art

I have a book of Catholic saints that belonged to my grandmother and in a black in white photo St Gemma Galgani and a very Young Mother Teresa the do look a lot alike. Mind you Mother Teresa was not a saint when the book was printed in the 1950's at that point she had just started her mission in Calcutta.  

I got all the names right accept one I completely missed  Baroness Grey-Thompson so now i am off to find a book on her as I did not know anything about her.
  • congrats to all the winners
This discussion has been closed.