Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Goldfish Pellets

I have a co-op member who has made goldfish pellets, used gold to speed up the mill, and collected the pellets but had none to donate to the village pond or in her "inventory". This is not the first time it has happened and she has restarted the game. She states it has happened usually when she uses gold to speed up the mill, and we ensured it was not the goldfish flakes. 

Edit: She just informed me she realized she was making horse pellets. I apologize.

Maybe I will suggest using the name horse pellets instead of concentrated pellets to make things easier for newer people. 

Comments

• I don't think my  goldfish pond works i just put in 1000 fish pelete  and it say 0 pellets also says i have 65000 
    food and none eatin help I just 100 goldfish in  help................
  • You need to make goldfish flakes for those goldfish for the event... the pellets (cabbage and wildflowers) are good for the village pond, the flakes (apples and I forget the other ingredient) for the goldfish event... after the event is over, the flakes disappear. 
  • Akilyah (US1)Akilyah (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    You need to make goldfish flakes for those goldfish for the event... the pellets (cabbage and wildflowers) are good for the village pond, the flakes (apples and I forget the other ingredient) for the goldfish event... after the event is over, the flakes disappear. 
    okay but how do you even use the pellets? where the the village pond?
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 477
    You need to make goldfish flakes for those goldfish for the event... the pellets (cabbage and wildflowers) are good for the village pond, the flakes (apples and I forget the other ingredient) for the goldfish event... after the event is over, the flakes disappear. 
    okay but how do you even use the pellets? where the the village pond?
    Only the pellets make of wildflowers and cabbage you can use for the village pond. You donate them in this :

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file