Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

St Patrick's Day Event

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

And while I have your attention... another question... so these deco prizes with the smiley face... ( I have another one...it's a frozen smiling cow.... but I think they are very beneficial because you can put them in storage and then rebuild them over and over again and get the XP points again and again, right?
    No, you only get the XP once. "Rebuilding" it does not generate the XP again.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    @SandraFarmGirl (US1) I think you are right: It is likely not giving them to you because you are not in a coop. Same thing will no doubt happen to me and others who aren't in a coop, making that prize (as well as all those collection item prizes) useless to us.
  • Southern, tx for your reply.   Just put that frozen cow in storage and rebuilt it again.... you are so correct, no extra XP.   Sometimes I can't believe how lacking in the brain area I am with this game.   I can't tell you how many times I've rebuilt that stupid cow over and over again........   So it has 12 happiness and 12 on the smiley face.    So what does that 12 on the smiley face mean?   Guess I'm better off just giving that deco to Greta.    At least I'm up to a 47 happiness on the St. Pat's deco...   but thanks for clearing up for me my deco brain dead-ness.   Well, off to looking for more little green guys !!!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Southern, tx for your reply.   Just put that frozen cow in storage and rebuilt it again.... you are so correct, no extra XP.   Sometimes I can't believe how lacking in the brain area I am with this game.   I can't tell you how many times I've rebuilt that stupid cow over and over again........   So it has 12 happiness and 12 on the smiley face.    So what does that 12 on the smiley face mean?   Guess I'm better off just giving that deco to Greta.    At least I'm up to a 47 happiness on the St. Pat's deco...   but thanks for clearing up for me my deco brain dead-ness.   Well, off to looking for more little green guys !!!
    The 12 happiness on the "smiley face" will be used to increase happiness in the Co-Op Village, once that portion of the game goes live. When that happens, we will have new buildings in the Co-Op Village where we can build things, and the happiness will be used to lower the production cost of those things in the Co-Op Village just like regular happiness does on our farms.

I would definitely save all deco that has "Village Happiness" on it for now, at least until that part of the game goes live and we see how much it affects production values.  A penny saved is a penny earned! :)
  • Southern, thank you sooooo much for your explanation.
  • Main Farm, Leprechaun up against post in outline view.

• Wascally,

Now, I'm not in a co op;   could that be it?    I was " thinking "  that there were purple hats to be found during this event... like the golden clovers.... but knew I wouldn't be getting those because I wasn't in a co op;   but was pleased then to see the purple hat prize at # 49.   So is that it?  Could it have popped in and out because I'm not in a co op?   
    @SandraFarmGirl (US1) Confirmed that that is exactly what happened. Which does not make that a very good prize for anyone not in  a coop. We passed that on to team.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @SandraFarmGirl (US1)  Hey there, I posted that pesky one back on the 10th https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3434778/#Comment_3434778
    and it took me an hour to find, lol.  Since then, he's made his appearance there 4 more times, but at least I knew where to look.  I noticed others are posting in the other thread, maybe Wascally could merge them.
  • KarenKay, yes, I saw  your other post, but he sure is hard to spot up against that post... I think I looked an hour for that one... kept clearing cache, switching from farm to farm, logging out.   I was glad I finally spotted him.   
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @SandraFarmGirl (US1) Well sure glad you ended up finding him and hopefully the posts helped others as well.  :)

• According to the green arrow the leprechaun has pranked a house on my main farm, even though there is no green fog anywhere.  There is no leprechaun that I can find anywhere on the farm, have logged in and out a few times, switched farms and cleared cache.  I have been looking for him for over 2 hours.  It was a prank from one of the pots.  How can you prank a house? It hasn't affected the number of residents.  Have clicked the green arrow a few times just to be sure I was seeing correctly and  clicked the information button, it is definitely a house.  Think the leprechaun has been celebrating too much.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    According to the green arrow the leprechaun has pranked a house on my main farm, even though there is no green fog anywhere.  There is no leprechaun that I can find anywhere on the farm, have logged in and out a few times, switched farms and cleared cache.  I have been looking for him for over 2 hours.  It was a prank from one of the pots.  How can you prank a house? It hasn't affected the number of residents.  Have clicked the green arrow a few times just to be sure I was seeing correctly and  clicked the information button, it is definitely a house.  Think the leprechaun has been celebrating too much.
    The green arrow will let you know that there is a prank on 1 of your farms it will not take you to that farm you must check each farm for the pranked item then find the little guy on that farm some where. 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 18.03.2017
    Well @Data King (US1) sorry but you are mistaken if you click on the green arrow it will take you to the farm that was pranked but not to the leprechaun. Maybe you harvested before you realized there was a prank.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    That happened to me once too @DxrxbillingGame (US1), the arrow took me to a house on the main farm. I did look around for a leprechaun but couldn't find one so I moved on to the gourmet farm and seen they pranked one of my peaches.

It was some time ago when you made the post so I hope that you found your 
    leprechaun. In the future if the arrow takes you to a house look for a preanked building elsewhere.
  • According to the green arrow the leprechaun has pranked a house on my main farm, even though there is no green fog anywhere.  There is no leprechaun that I can find anywhere on the farm, have logged in and out a few times, switched farms and cleared cache.  I have been looking for him for over 2 hours.  It was a prank from one of the pots.  How can you prank a house? It hasn't affected the number of residents.  Have clicked the green arrow a few times just to be sure I was seeing correctly and  clicked the information button, it is definitely a house.  Think the leprechaun has been celebrating too much.
    @DxrxbillingGame (US1) I checked your farm & the prank is now on the laboratory on your Gourmet farm, so hopefully you should be back in action. I have reported the problem that you had earlier. 

Happy Hunting!
  • This happened at 11:30 this morning.  I was on the gourmet farm when I clicked the arrow and it took me to the house on the main farm.  There is/was no green fog on any of my farms.  Have been looking for the leprechaun on and off all day and all farms and have yet to find him.  It has never taken me more than a few looks to find him before and he has always returned with another prank 5 hours later.  I think he is sleeping it off in the house on the main farm.  Thought the arrow was supposed to take you to the building that had been pranked, house shouldn't be possible.  I am confused and disappointed that I can no longer participate in the leprechaun portion of the event.  sent a ticket to support but have found over the years that an answer is rarely forthcoming.
  • @DxrxbillingGame (US1) The prank is definitely on your Gourmet farm (see below). Look there for the leprechaun & I am sure you will find him. :)

• OMG  good eye!  totally blended in with the trees.  Off to go leprechaun hunting!
    Thank you!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

This happened at 11:30 this morning.  I was on the gourmet farm when I clicked the arrow and it took me to the house on the main farm.  There is/was no green fog on any of my farms.  Have been looking for the leprechaun on and off all day and all farms and have yet to find him.  It has never taken me more than a few looks to find him before and he has always returned with another prank 5 hours later.  I think he is sleeping it off in the house on the main farm.  Thought the arrow was supposed to take you to the building that had been pranked, house shouldn't be possible.  I am confused and disappointed that I can no longer participate in the leprechaun portion of the event.  sent a ticket to support but have found over the years that an answer is rarely forthcoming.
    Glad your pranked building was finally found for you!!

BTWthe green arrow only takes you to the farm where you have been pranked ... it never takes you to the pranked building (when being guided to the right farm, you have to search for the pranked building yourself).
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    Discovered today, that we can use outline view while visiting other players farm also.
  • When does this event end today? All it says is 1 day.

Viviangamer

• 10pm CET on Sunday  - Just under 28 hours remaining.
  • The prank was on the gourmet farm and arrow took me to a house on the main farm, that's why I couldn't find it.  I assumed that it took me to the correct farm and it did not.
  • St. Pats day is a multi day event, currently there are 13 days to go.

The top 10 finishers (I wont call them winners) get an appearance. 

Surely this is a mistake. 

Mark
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    there are only two ranking rewards are you guys serrious
    1-10 house appereance u guys must have lost your minds 
    1-250 flag 
    tsk
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    That event was always like that , crap rewards . The only gud consoling thing is that the leprachaun may give you some gold if u get lucky .
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    And now the leprechaun is hidden ON the farm instead of somewhere around the farm. But why would one please the players when one can also annoy them....??

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602

It sounds like everything annoys you Kimmiecat

Tell me one thing you enjoy 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

It sounds like everything annoys you Kimmiecat

Tell me one thing you enjoy 
    Mostly I enjoy my coopmembers  of which some I already have known from the previous farmer game.
    And I enjoy just plain farming.
    I do not mind the pranks and searching for the leprechaun, but it seems the event is not adapted to the expanded farms.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    rocky i dont think they are always like that  i used  to play that event and most of my farm is ready for this and golden week each time but this time they made me ....................... what to say  let it be they dont listne 
Sign In to comment.