Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 21st - Do you hear the music? "Start all", Ciao Steve, New Rewards & more! - Discussion

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    They posted it about the same time.  I suppose the CC's are better than another Fair.  The HW's are concerning.  WHy would we have 3 non-Coop, plain HW's in a row?

5-10 Man (AU1) said:
    @gavinfarms (US1)

It's up there, but you don't really want to look  :'(:'(:'(

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    They posted it about the same time.  I suppose the CC's are better than another Fair.  The HW's are concerning.  WHy would we have 3 non-Coop, plain HW's in a row?

5-10 Man (AU1) said:
    @gavinfarms (US1)

do you mean because this one right now is a regular HW? and i am sure a lot of players would rather have 2 FHW then 2 CHW for a change sense we usually only get 1 of them if even 1 happens a month so i personal do not mind a HW then FHW then CHW then another FHW for march i mean we still have 3 CC and a part of the village fair for the coops
  •  I know all the events are optional and I don't have to play them. I can play the game without spending any real money as well. Unfortunately I am competitive, at least as much as my finances and sleep and work allow. But this calendar. GGS get your act together, There are actually white blanks left on this calendar. Surely you can fit something into those gaps between the ccs. A person could die of boredom waiting 2 or 3 days without a cc fix. Only 1 VF and i Gold fish event as well. I need more. St Patricks is great but what about another Oktoberfest. The Irish enjoy a drink just as much as the Germans do. I do have a minor complaint however, could you pleae move the pop ups to the top left corner when they pop up. They keep getting in my way when Im in a battle during a mission and they actually slow my money spending down.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 26.02.2019

5-10 Man (AU1) said:
    @gavinfarms (US1)

do you mean because this one right now is a regular HW? and i am sure a lot of players would rather have 2 FHW then 2 CHW for a change sense we usually only get 1 of them if even 1 happens a month so i personal do not mind a HW then FHW then CHW then another FHW for march i mean we still have 3 CC and a part of the village fair for the coops
    Yes FHWE is better for sure , atleast can get 2 GML without doing much  :)
  •  I know all the events are optional and I don't have to play them. I can play the game without spending any real money as well. Unfortunately I am competitive, at least as much as my finances and sleep and work allow. But this calendar. GGS get your act together, There are actually white blanks left on this calendar. Surely you can fit something into those gaps between the ccs. A person could die of boredom waiting 2 or 3 days without a cc fix. Only 1 VF and i Gold fish event as well. I need more. St Patricks is great but what about another Oktoberfest. The Irish enjoy a drink just as much as the Germans do. I do have a minor complaint however, could you pleae move the pop ups to the top left corner when they pop up. They keep getting in my way when Im in a battle during a mission and they actually slow my money spending down.
    I spit my coffee out reading your post. 
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Choose upgrade coins - Really - I have a choice of 10 bags of feed or coins. So the coins value is about the same value as 10 bags of feed - Yet the Gold it takes to buy these coins does not reflect this. what a rip - I try not to be so negative in every post but come on. Out pouring of Resources to get to the "better" prizes and settle for 10 bags of feed - In the upper LvL of the silver and in the Gold league thats in the Lab by the 1000's. Im just sad - New sales pop up stating if I buy the 5000 gold pack i can unlock a better pack- I must choose it - go to sales page no 2,500 nor 5,000 Gold pack. SAD to the state of not looking forward to getting up having a Coffee and turning on Big Farm - So i play a Solitaire to get my courage up - 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Doesn't really matter where the popups show on the screen as far as getting in the way of play, as they are an overlay over the entire screen.
    You have to click the entire overlay (or whatever it's called in computer-speak) out of the way before you can do anything else.
    -
    I don't mind the HWEs or the FHWEs, as they are individual events. They can be ignored by members who want to without impacting the co-op as a whole.
    It's the co-op ones that members feel pressured to do or they are letting the group down.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i might be the only one but i am having a very hard telling which feed it is going to use for the re seeder if it is regular or super theses are not so bad but the premium and the  wet i think i call it fast feed but the stuff that takes 5min and 7min is very very hard for me to tell apart i dont know if you could put a P and a W on them in the re seeder display and make them a little bigger or what but if i take a couple our break and come back an click the harvest all even if i do have my lab and nursery going i still ant use the re seeder on pig and cows i have to do them manule first  because i cant rember if it was premium or fast as i call it and there is a big difference between 7 hours and 7min lol i have done it 2 times so far thinking it was the 7min but it was premium instead
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    From what I can see

There is 6-7 persons continually complaining about the CC's

And its regularly the same players

Of course, the players who enjoys the CC's are probably playing them, more than complaining on the forums :)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    From what I can see

There is 6-7 persons continually complaining about the CC's

And its regularly the same players

Of course, the players who enjoys the CC's are probably playing them, more than complaining on the forums :)
    Maybe true, except I know plenty in coops who complain constantly in chat.  They are not active in the forums.  So, your pointing at those in the forum making complaints is definitely off balance.  You do seem to want to keep it all positive, but you know, it isn't positive when players feel let down constantly by not being heard by GGS. 
    Well, When you are talking about being let down , you can talk for yourself

I dont feel let down at all

And yeah, you noticed i'm a positive person

Whats the point of being doom and gloom non-stop?

Its even worst than GG's decisions in my book, Your "Everything that GG does is crap" no matter what they do

I love my convenience features, i love all the tweaks they are doing to add more strategy , i love that we can now upgrade all buildings to level 9 , without architect ( You have to plan what you want to upgrade first ) 
    Pretty sure, They are working on the village fair ( hence we get many CC )

I enumerated all positive things

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    There's a difference between being "gloom and doom," and stating the obvious. And the majority of players don't like the constant CCs. This goes across all the different servers. And know this, this isn't the only Big Farm forum. There are several private forums where things are discussed by people who won't come near the "official" forums. I'm glad you're a very happy camper. Get back to us in a few years and tell us how you feel then.
    edited 28.02.2019
    Well, When you are talking about being let down , you can talk for yourself

I dont feel let down at all

And yeah, you noticed i'm a positive person

Whats the point of being doom and gloom non-stop?

Its even worst than GG's decisions in my book, Your "Everything that GG does is crap" no matter what they do

I love my convenience features, i love all the tweaks they are doing to add more strategy , i love that we can now upgrade all buildings to level 9 , without architect ( You have to plan what you want to upgrade first ) 
    Pretty sure, They are working on the village fair ( hence we get many CC )

I enumerated all positive things

Who said you felt you were let down?  Not me........I speak for all those you pointed your fingers at.  Stay positive on your end, but let others speak for themselves too, even if it is a negative response.   I would have to disagree with your "Everything that GGS does is crap" statement as well.  I have been known to praise GGS when it is due.  
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    No one is forcing you to play the CCs. If you are in a coop that demands you play them, go to another more causal coop.

For Swift Seeder, there should be an option to ignore anything that requires gold, otherwise it is going to have limited applications for many, particularly on FF.
    No one is forcing you to play the CCs. If you are in a coop that demands you play them, go to another more causal coop.

Hahaha, this is exactly the reason I am not permanently in a coop, I don't like CC's personally, but some players like them far less often than they are being put onto the calendar.  Those players who are in coops who want to keep their standing in the ranks are forced to play.  GGS should listen to the player base so they can keep players happy.  CC's take way too much time to stay in them, constantly running, and stopping me from building my farm how I want to.  I do play for coops now and again, and there are plenty of people who want to be in a coop for the companionship they gain from it.  It still puts stress on the coops, because players feel they are letting their coop down if they don't play.   I'm all for them having their opinion, and complaints regarding the frequency of the CC event because they are entitled to it.

Hahaha, this is exactly the reason I am not permanently in a coop, I don't like CC's personally, but some players like them far less often than they are being put onto the calendar.  Those players who are in coops who want to keep their standing in the ranks are forced to play.  GGS should listen to the player base so they can keep players happy.  CC's take way too much time to stay in them, constantly running, and stopping me from building my farm how I want to.  I do play for coops now and again, and there are plenty of people who want to be in a coop for the companionship they gain from it.  It still puts stress on the coops, because players feel they are letting their coop down if they don't play.   I'm all for them having their opinion, and complaints regarding the frequency of the CC event because they are entitled to it.
    Well said!

edited 01.03.2019
    My coop never asks me to play in CC's but i feel bad if i dont contribute atleast a few rep points from my side and that's why i would like to see coop frequency reduced . I just play for maybe one hour a day with stack on and that's it nowadays . When its frequency is reduced , i may get a bit more interest and play more and same is the case with many more people in my server .

I for one nowadays cannot keep on sitting and harvesting throughout for 30 minutes because thats my play style . I login , collect(mainly in temp farms) whatever i need and then logout or if i am free , i can sit and chat with my coop members but not collect  ;)  like a mad lad for 5 days(and add to that so much waiting time for each mission) .

• So many are sick of CC and mission even during CC I got a solo mission.  This is at 12PM when we should have plenty online.

I've been getting a lot of solo missions, too. Odd thing is, some of them start immediately and not after the usual 5 minute search.
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153

Size: 4 x 4  -  HP: 200  -  VHP: 100
    Adds 10% to Lester’s secret stash

Would this deco work only for the contracts on the main farm market, or it will work for the fishing market on the flower farm too?

Size: 4 x 4  -  HP: 200  -  VHP: 100
    Adds 10% to Lester’s secret stash

Would this deco work only for the contracts on the main farm market, or it will work for the fishing market on the flower farm too?
    It will work on everything , both organic market and fishing market .
    So sorry if our complaining about the CC frequency is annoying, perhaps we would desist if we felt we were heard.
    -
    I have started talking about it as I am lately getting so many members of 3 different co-ops with concerns about them. They do not come on the forums, so I have in a way become their voice.
    Feel free to count me as over a dozen.

Sorry GrammaLeah

But it doesnt work like this

I have not heard a single complaint in our coop of 69 people, does that mean, all 69 likes the frequency of the CC's , probably not 

We have a coop that will be in the top 5 for the first time ever this CC ( assuming it will stay like this , but good chances )

So in a way, its an opportunity for different people to get top rewards , if some people slows down 

Sharing is caring

Sorry, I didn't understand your post.
    -
    Perhaps because your people do not talk to you about their concerns you think there are none?
    Sorry, but mine do to me.  Another person let me know this morning that she is thinking about going elsewhere due to all the competitions taking a lot of the fun out of Big Farm.
    I do not wish to lose her. I would love to be able to reassure her that the company is at least listening.

Read again :)
    No thank you. Take care.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 04.03.2019
    Gold Lock?

I saw a pop up when I came into the game today about a gold lock and got very excited, I skimmed it slightly more thoroughly than usual but didn't fully read it. I clicked dont show me this pop up again and cannot find any further info on it.

My understanding was that if I hit the buy-with-gold button on something a secondary confirmation pop up should appear. It does not appear to work for me, I have sped production of a field and windmill without the secondary pop up.

I asked coop mates, they speculate that either it is to prevent double clicking a gold purchased item or that it is strictly for mystery boxes (as once you have run out you can purchase more or 250). I cannot think of many functions for the former, except maybe buying fish crew with gold but that already has a second pop up window, and the later is such a specific instance idk why they'd bother and not expand that concept to all gold purchases?

What did I miss? Is there a way to toggle it?

I'm assuming this is the right thread.

edit: see post below, thank you very much @Letty.liongamez (GB1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Letty.liongamez (GB1)Letty.liongamez (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,806
    edited 04.03.2019
    The gold lock is not out yet. it will come in an update soon

• Did I also read in the same message about the gold lock that we are now going to have unique events on the Deco Farm? I thought that was just extra storage. Is this why GGS are selling the new special seeds? Will we need these seeds/plants to participate in the Deco Farm unique events. Also it would be nice to be told when the next update is going to happen, don't just leave it hanging  there as if it were some secret squirrel activity. Informed people are happy people. (Well they're at least happier than uninformed people who try to guess what is going on because no one really tells us anything.)
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 06.03.2019

Yes, there is a gold lock coming

Yes, there will be an event that will take place on Deco Farm. Deco Farm is "just extra storage" NOW, but it does not mean that it will stay like that forever. And it seams that it will get further usage quite soon.

Details about how this event is going to look like are unknown, so I can not tell you if it will include new special seeds in any way. But as it takes place in deco valley and new seeds are used in other farms, this would probably not be the case (just guessing of course).

The date update that will include above changes is not known yet. As soon as we get any new information about it, we will let you know (like always).

Sign In to comment.