Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship - WWC

Comments

• Is that bad or good?

it was great  if i was rank 1 but i was rank 80 hehe
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    There are 100 rewards only . Those show the amount of points u need to win first reward @Kimmiecat (NL1)

You are right....my screenshot was too small
    A case of temporary shortcircuit on my part :-:smile:

• umm it back again but from zero
  • Nosferatu (NL1)Nosferatu (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    edited 01.03.2019
    Proficiat met je 1e plaats AwesomeEsje, volgende keer ga ik wat later om een brood haha

(EDIT WiseWing - Google translate:)
    Congratulations with your 1st place AwesomeEsje, next time I go for a loaf later on
    Post edited by WiseWing (FormerMod) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    They took back damn 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    What did they take back @Xcution (INT1)

GMB damn ahah
    Sorry I thought the wrong box hahahah sorry again
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    They need to cancel the whole event. They're "problem" not only put players that were in the lead straight to the bottom of WWC, it awarded them with 1/2 time production that is affecting the cc scores. Not fair to anybody.
  • Bubby71 (AU1)Bubby71 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    Come on guys fix this
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Lol , why do u complain even when they give few free rewards ? Only rank 1 gets too high unfair advantage , but anyways rank 1 will be heavy gold spenders and so they will win anyways lol without it also .

you can't win wwc with goldspending dummy  :D
    Well, you can use gold to skip production and use the turbo harvesters and all sorts of things, so yes you can.
  • Bubby71 (AU1)Bubby71 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    Why have our scores been reset
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
  • How do you spend Championship coins?, any advise would be most appreciated. Thanks
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Lets just forget this all happened ... and move on ... let this restarted WWC continue.

At least some players got free rewards .... its better than something being taken away from you.
    @GGS .... Let the ones who got rewards for free be happy .. dont take it back from them.
    How do you spend Championship coins?, any advise would be most appreciated. Thanks
    Click on the Trade Center in the Parking Lot. There will be a Championship Coins tab. Just click on that. :)

• Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    You're very welcome.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I had 7 points for the farm when I logged off, but now when logging on I have only 2 points registered. Its not much, but still a difference so I wonder what and why? Happy to get answers.

Cheers :smile:

I had 7 points for the farm when I logged off, but now when logging on I have only 2 points registered. Its not much, but still a difference so I wonder what and why? Happy to get answers.

Probably due to the reset. The event ended after a few hours and they had to restart it.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Ahh, yes that would explain it. Thank you artful (US1) :smiley:

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 01.03.2019
    Only player who never had a chance of winning would not worry about the the 1/2 production time for 1st. This is total BS.  

Another GGS total STUFF UP

What should have happened after massive stuff up, is delay start 1 week so 1st does not have HUGE advantage and let everyone keep rewards.  

IS GGS EVER GOING TO GET ANYTHING RIGHT.

I want compensation of the Grand house that I now have 0 chance of getting and the deco

How can you ever have a fair CHAMPIONSHIP when 1 player is given a huge advantage due to GGS incompetency
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    Ahh, yes that would explain it. Thank you artful (US1) :smiley:

You're very welcome, Summer! 
  • I had 7 points for the farm when I logged off, but now when logging on I have only 2 points registered. Its not much, but still a difference so I wonder what and why? Happy to get answers.

you were lucky, i ad saved my whole farm and collected everything and got 600 and now i am back to zero (not for long). at least we got 24 hours downtime + deco
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 02.03.2019
    Why cant they just stop the half time no one deserved it they only played 2 hours and the rest of us had no chance at all to play for the rewards and now a unfair advantage to the ones playing now that dont have it it should be easy enough to just stop the half time stuff if it can start that easy it should be able to be stop just as easy
    Yeah nice work people , just because u didnt get , u ask for everyone's half timer to be stopped :( . This is called puling the legs of crab story . When many crabs get struck in a pit , and when one crab is about to get out of it , the other all crabs pull it down again just because they weren't lucky enough to climb out and this way and finally none of it escapes the pit .
    Even if i had not got the booster , i would be on same side of not removing any rewards given to players just because GGS only makes mistakes that benefits player a few number of times  ;) .
    Yeah nice work people , just because u didnt get , u ask for everyone's half timer to be stopped :( . This is called puling the legs of crab story . When many crabs get struck in a pit , and when one crab is about to get out of it , the other all crabs pull it down again just because they weren't lucky enough to climb out and this way and finally none of it escapes the pit .
    Even if i had not got the booster , i would be on same side of not removing any rewards given to players just because GGS only makes mistakes that benefits player a few number of times  ;) .
    this is a benefit to some players that hugely put others to a disadvantage this is not the other crabs pulling the ones that are on top down this is the ones on top cutting the legs off of the bottom ones well they slept and they can have you all keep rest of the prizes for your small 2 hour inconvenience that does not matter but we should not be punished because they made a mistake because a few benefit from it  the extra points someone could get from just the 6hour half time is Hugh and because it was on for only 2 hours i would even bet that people normally come in top 1000 will be in the 800 or high now if they took advantage of there 6 to 12 hours of half time and did better in missions for more WWC points so what you all are missing is it is just not top players that have a problem it is all of us i could very well be kicked out of the top 50 or top 200 because of this and that is not fair 
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    the half timer should be launched when log in
    edited 02.03.2019
    Well , this is not the case of crabs cutting off others legs . Noone knew that WWC is going to end that soon. People just randomly logged in as usual and collected and because of some corrections that needed to be done on GGS side(regarding frida comission popup) , they ended it earlier and distributed the rewards .
    And whoever does hardwork/skips heavily with gold will be back at the place they deserve to be with some extra effort . Its never good to take back anything that was given . Let people enjoy some good rewards after a long time  :) .

Maybe this is a good idea . GGS can add like the rest 96 hours of half timer to people with 72 hours , 144 hours to people with 24 hours and similarly for others too to make everything on an even  playing field . 
    So , now there will be no discrepancy in half timers for anyone with this idea and everyone will get benefitted from this :smile:  by getting 168 hours half timer :smile:

i should not have to work harder or spend more then someone else that just got lucky to log in at the right time and they get to work less and probably even get more prizes in the end because they are getting a lot more points then they would have they still got the mystery box prizes and the decoration i think that is plenty of a reward for 2 hours and should make up for what ever the 2 hours might have set them back the half time is just not fair no matter how you look at it
Sign In to comment.