Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flash Contest - Pandamonium!

Related image

There are at least 5 decos with a Panda on them
do you have them all?

Post a screenshot of your deco valley with at least 2 panda decos in it
we will give 100 gold for each different Panda deco that you have in your screenshot
Get all 5 pandas and you will double your prize to 1000 gold

First 10 valid Panda pics will win!

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Darn, I only have 1 :)

I'm curious what deco's are they :)

Good luck to everyone
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741

Unfortunately, I am missing the most obvious one :'( (the balloon, I hope it will be available somewhere in the future, because it is lovely), and I am not certain about the fifth one.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
  • 300 for MIa & 200 for grrr :)
  • farmiliar (GR1)farmiliar (GR1) GR1 Posts: 790
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
  • Pitsi5, ninjahuman, Τζινι & Erwin are all winners :)

@geezers (GB1) Do you have 2 different decos with Pandas there?.... I see the balloons but having trouble spotting a 2nd one.
  • no just the balloons
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I don't see a panda in the Big Ornamental Tree, but apparently he's hiding in there somewhere. :)

And I Greta'd all my Cozy Picnic Areas. *Doh*..

• Southern & William are winners.

@geezers (GB1) Still time to find one more :)

@Southern (US1) Here he is.....

Wow.. How did you zoom in THAT clearly?

When I zoom in that far, all I get is a blob of unrecognizable pixels.

I did figure that was the panda, but seriously I couldn't tell since it was just a blob of black and white pixels. :)

Yours looks AWESOME. :)
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Here are my 5 pics of the panda's

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 27.02.2019
    It's so hard to see any pandas on much of anything?  I don't know if I have more on my farms to move to the deco valley or not.  I have the Cozy Picnic Area, Big Ornamental Tree, Playground, and is there one in the regular ornamental tree?  I can't tell or not.  Did I miss anything?   :p

Update, adding another screen shot if that is okay?  I think I found a panda in the Extravagant Elder Bush?

Update, I see now there is a panda in the regular ornamental tree.  So, is that also a panda in the Extravagant Elder Bush?  If so, I have 5 pandas, lol.  I also have the swing set.  so, 6 pandas?

Looks like a well hidden panda in the extravagant bush to me.

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
    Well, lol.  I guess it doesn't matter anyway, I think I am pic #11, lol.

Wow.. How did you zoom in THAT clearly?

When I zoom in that far, all I get is a blob of unrecognizable pixels.

I did figure that was the panda, but seriously I couldn't tell since it was just a blob of black and white pixels. :)

Yours looks AWESOME. :)
    Same here, I can't really tell what is a panda, and sometimes I think it's a panda but it is a duck, lol.
    And now I am missing one of my seasaws I moved off the Deco Valley to move the swingset onto the farm.  It is now missing, lol.  Nowhere to be found so I can put it back onto Deco Valley.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 27.02.2019
    Too much early contest  :# . Just woke up lol .

Congrats to all the winners .
    More contests coming up today ? @WascallyWabbit

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Darn it! Every time I think I've found the fifth, it turns out to be a cow!
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 27.02.2019
    I wish I had a more exciting answer about the zoomed images, but I just used the deco tower hehe :)

Winners 9 & 10 are Carjola & Suzy, but I re-read the rules & it does say "post a screenshot with at least 2 Panda decos" followed by "100 gold for each different one", so due to my bad wording I am going to allow Geezer's 2 Panda balloons and give him 100 gold as they are not 2 different ones & we can`t leave Tinie as the only one with no prize, so that is 12 winners altogether. :)

@Carjola (AU1) I couldn`t see your 5th one, did you mean the "Swing" deco? If so that is a toy Agent Moo:

@SuzyQ22 (US1) I checked out the Extravagant Elder Bush, but couldn't see a Panda there

But you were correct the 5th one was indeed in the Ornamental tree, he is more likely the 1st one, as that deco is on the 1st floor of the tower & the Panda was a bit shy back then:

The only other person to get both trees is @Erwin the Fair (AU1) , you are 2 of the top winners & were both just missing the balloon.

mia111 (GB1)  300
    grrr (NL1) 200
    pitsi5 (GR1) 200
    geezers (GB1) 100
    ninahuman (AU1) 300
    Τζινι (GR1) 200
    Erwin the fair (NL1) 400
    Southerm (US1) 300
    William Robert (US1) 200
    Carjola (AU1) 400
    SuzyQ22 (US1) 400
    Tinie Sudjana (INT1) 200

Congrats all, good Panda hunting :)
    I wish I had a more exciting answer about the zoomed images, but I just used the deco tower hehe :)

Ah, ok.. Yeah, the zoom level on the Deco tower (at least for unlocked decos) is a LOT cleaner than those on the actual farms.. I shoulda thought of that. :)
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Thank you Wabbit, yes I did think that was a panda on the swing...lol..it was black & white & could barely see it with my bad eyes so took the punt. hehehe

But am still very happy  :smiley:
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @WascallyWabbit All this talk about screenshots & deco farm, I noticed something very odd about the pig statue...it has tusks which does not make it a domestic pig, but rather either a warthog (although that one has a 2nd set of bony "shield-like" plate between front tusks and eyes) or a wild boar...definitely NOT a farm animal; although, boars and warthogs are of the pig family. Was it the "WILD" variety that GGS was going for???
  • Thanks very much @WascallyWabbit ;) 
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit, and congrats to all the winners. too!
  • @WascallyWabbit All this talk about screenshots & deco farm, I noticed something very odd about the pig statue...it has tusks which does not make it a domestic pig, but rather either a warthog (although that one has a 2nd set of bony "shield-like" plate between front tusks and eyes) or a wild boar...definitely NOT a farm animal; although, boars and warthogs are of the pig family. Was it the "WILD" variety that GGS was going for???
    @ronin7 (INT1) I think that I know the one you mean, but I can`t find it in the deco tower, do you know what floor it is on?
This discussion has been closed.