Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 21st - Do you hear the music? "Start all", Ciao Steve, New Rewards & more! - Discussion

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 21.02.2019
    I just tried new swift seeder and even tho I did not have edge crop on last lot on my garden it put edge plant on, when I did not want them.  

Previous crop was Barley no edge, replanted barley with bamboo. I never use this combination. 

Other problem I have found, when it puts back on production, it does not copy the previous multiple amount it only does 1.  
    example I harvested max humus and used replant and only put on 1 I was hoping for identical

The swift seeder on field putting on edge will be a huge problem, specially during CC when a lot would want to be using it and not have the edge crops on
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    This new auto seeding button works wrong.

It made edge plants on my fields but there wasn't edge plants before more than a day. It happened on every farm.... I'm very sad....
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

So you did it again, how incompetent can an incompetent company be ?  Incompetent forever ! 

Remind me please, what are the most used standard answers ?  "We are investigating and will let you know as soon as possible"  "Sorry there is no refund planned at this moment, let us know if you have further questions"

Oh sorry, I forget, there is no CM, we are here to talk among ourselves, hi folks, yes let's chat a little while we keep hoping the game gets less bugged 

• Vini7 (AU1)Vini7 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 18
    Well, I have to add - this re-plant button is just fantastic !!
    Thank you

Vini
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Thank you

Vini

wow do you really like it ?  You must be the lucky player then.

The button doesn't work for me, it's trying to plant sunflowers and edge plants, while if I do it manually it shows that the last seed is rutabaga which is correct 

I have the same problem.

PCA (GB1) said:
    Thank you

Vini

wow do you really like it ?  You must be the lucky player then.

The button doesn't work for me, it's trying to plant sunflowers and edge plants, while if I do it manually it shows that the last seed is rutabaga which is correct 

edited 21.02.2019
    .... and very suprisely an other problem appers...

At flower farm I produced special jasmine seed.

This building (seed maker, I don't know it's name in English) now is inactive. I have no more jasmine boxes and that's why I can't use the new button without gold. I have Subscription and I don't want to buy boxes at all for gold....
  • Chablis (NL1)Chablis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    edited 21.02.2019
    Door de update zijn alle punten in het shinkei suijakuschool weg?
    Voor de update had ik in de 40.000 punten behaald  door te verdubbelen .....
  • Hapwardare (GB1)Hapwardare (GB1) Posts: 86
    edited 21.02.2019
    Why did you remove Turbo Harvester from the Cooperative Village, Temporary Farm, and Fishing Regions? I understand not ADDING the Start All to those places, but why REMOVE the Turbo Harvester?

This makes me sad.
  • @WascallyWabbit

When I open a new email, there is text in the subjectfield and in the textfield. When selecting the subject field, it does not clear the text that is already there. See red arrow.
    When you select the text field, that text does clear as soon as you select it.

The text "Onderwerp invoer" has to be manually removed. In flash it cleared automatically (like it does for the text field)

@Kimmiecat (NL1) How strange, it disappears for me, I tested on both Firefox & Chrome & it worked on both. If I do not type anything there after I have clicked & I click somewhere else, the text does come back, but that is just because you cannot send a mail with that field blank.

Which browser are you using?

All the points from the Japanese school dissapears after the update! Can you please do something about it?
    @stefanjoosse (NL1) Yes, unfortunately that always happens when there is a downtime :/ - They will return your tokens as usual.
  • Also, it reports that a unit under upgrade is ready for swift seeding...

All ducks in this screenshot were not harvested yet.

MAGNETIX

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 21.02.2019
    Looks promising to me but I don't understand about the frida commission :|
    @Xcution (INT1)  It just means that the #1 player in the WWC will now get to choose one of the 5 new decos made by Greta, instead of having their own deco created by Frida.

Gold Lock .... Rings a bell ??
    Where is it ??

@TMKC (IN1) It was promised for after the final switch to HTML & it is on the way - I know we have been waiting forever, but we do appear to have a solid timeline now.

.... remove the subject text when sending an ingame email.
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)  Can you explain that one please, it doesn`t ring any bells :)

totally disgreysfull we should all be able to get them other wise srape the lot no use to low level players
    @danial7 (GB1) No game has everything available to players of all levels, otherwise there would be nothing to work towards.

Is there any way to exclude certain buildings from the start all feature?  For example, I purposely leave my gourmet farm composter idle most of the time, and would not want to run it.  Also, what happens when you have too much feed and try to begin production?  Does it auto sell the excess feed or just stay idle?
    @Pietral (US1) Unfortunately the only idle buildings that will not be started are ones that are new or newly upgraded & have not yet been run, where there are no settings to repeat, so you could upgrade or demolish your composter.

If you do not have enough storage, you will be required to sell the excess when you come to harvest the building.

If you do not have enough ingredients to start a building, you will be told on a tooltip - Required ingredients can be bought for gold.

But I am not sure how I feel bout this new update, cause it seems to be catering mostly to Co-op's just like most of the updates do, which is ok if your in one, but what bout those of Us who are not in a Co-op? cause it seems that those new items your adding are only for those who are in one, which to Me does not seem fair, when do the rest of us get items and Décor for not being in one?

@Blue Denim (US1) Can you explain please - I do not see anything in the update for coops, what are you referring to?

No sign of the VF that GGS claimed would be reducing CC frequencies. 
    @gizmo22 (AU1) I hope that the lack of VF, is due to investigating the horrible lag that it seems to cause players, however, we do continually tell them that there are too many CC, as do the mods from all the other forums.
    If the items are in a event is that not mostly for village/coop type events? if so then that was the point I was trying to make as I am not in a co-op. but if your saying that they are not for co-ops this time around, then ok no problem, :) , I am also saying that New items for decorations and such should also go to the trader for players to be able to buy if they wish, cause most of the time in these so called events, I see mostly the same people getting them, so the rest of the players also need to be able to get them, hence the trader, but for a reasonable price not with gold but with game money would be nice, cause some of Us are far from rich in this game when it comes to gold, I am lucky if I have 5k of gold never mind the ridiculous amounts they put for price on items,   that is how I feel bout it anyway.
  • wizhotel (NL1)wizhotel (NL1) NL1 Posts: 18
    Eindelijk super update alleen jammer van de visserij knop weg is. Voor de rest ben ik heel blij met de nieuwe knop.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Eindelijk super update alleen jammer van de visserij knop weg is. Voor de rest ben ik heel blij met de nieuwe knop.
    Finally super update just a pity the fishing button is gone.For the rest, I am very happy with the new button
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    So this morning I find I can no longer turbo harvest in the fishing area or on my temp farm.  Boo!  What ggs giveth, ggs taketh away
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 21.02.2019
    {Edit: Moved to correct thread}
    Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Same here... no turbo harvest in Village, Fishing Region or Temp Farm :(

Also, why is swift seeder adding edge plants??? I did not have edge plants from previous harvest!! so for now will have to not use it for fields, gardens and meadows.

I do love it if it will work correctly!
  • Tell us what you think box does not allow you to write in it
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The "Buy Missing Ingredients for Gold" has got to go.

My Nursery on the Flower Farm is *always* out of Breeding Seeds, and the Swift Seeder wants me to pay 100 gold every time I want to use it on the Flower Farm because I have no breeding seeds. I can see the same thing happening *quickly* on the other farms as well.

Also, all my Feeds are full. I usually leave my Windmill idle when that happens, but with Swift Seeder I can't.  Swift Seeder wants to force me to sell 320 Donkey Feed and start another batch (and I'm overflowing on Goat Feed & Duck Feed as well). Additionally, I only use my Gourmet Farm Silo & Composter when I need them for an event; Swift Seeder isn't giving me a choice, and will force me to sell Fertilizer & Humus (not that that's a bad thing necessarily, but I'd rather have the option to leave them idle if I want to).

Maybe a button on the ring menu that "excludes" a building from the swift seeder?

ok, after a couple harvests of  my GF gardens, the swift seeder is no longer wanting to add edge plants!! hope the same will go for fields and meadows! :)
  • john207 (US1)john207 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    well i should have known better,working along using the new seeder button when what should i see ,the stupid thing is trying to start an upgrading cow barn,  after running a few field missions i'am now down over 500 wheat feed , o- joy yup i should have known better, you got me again. FIX THE F****** GAME
  • @WascallyWabbit

When I open a new email, there is text in the subjectfield and in the textfield. When selecting the subject field, it does not clear the text that is already there. See red arrow.
    When you select the text field, that text does clear as soon as you select it.

The text "Onderwerp invoer" has to be manually removed. In flash it cleared automatically (like it does for the text field)

@Kimmiecat (NL1) How strange, it disappears for me, I tested on both Firefox & Chrome & it worked on both. If I do not type anything there after I have clicked & I click somewhere else, the text does come back, but that is just because you cannot send a mail with that field blank.

Which browser are you using?

All the points from the Japanese school dissapears after the update! Can you please do something about it?
    @stefanjoosse (NL1) Yes, unfortunately that always happens when there is a downtime :/ - They will return your tokens as usual.
    When will that happen? And does also the gold that they usereturn? Because thats more important then the coins.
    edited 21.02.2019
    @Magnetix (US1)  I also had this problem, but checked my inventory before and after swift seed and found it is not taking the feed, by coincidence I am also upgrade a duck ATM.  I was going to add to mine when I 1st posted until I saw it was not taking from my inventory.  Even had similar screen shot ready   GREAT AT MINDS THINK ALIKE.

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 21.02.2019
    Not sure if there was a fix last night after I went to bed, but lavatory, swift seed correctly with same amount, I will check other production building during the day.  @WascallyWabbit I will also experiment with fields , meadow and gardens, to see if it is putting on unwanted edge crops.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 21.02.2019
    Swift seeder just bought lamb lettuce for starting duck feed in watermill for 3470 gold ... Hahaha

I have to be careful... 

Overall, Swift seeder is amazing ... Already a lot players in my co-op planning to get Personal subscription

If ingredients are missing, it will offer to buy them for gold. A confirmation button, Everytime Swift seeder wants to use gold , if is available, would be good.

One way around to this, for now, is to not collect a building like nursery or, increase maximum limit for breeding seeds to higher than 40.

Placing the cursor over Swift seeder shows ... If any gold will be spent ... That is good.

Swift seeder is by far the best addition to the game since I have been playing. Turbo harvestor too.

Prime Spending Offers are coming a lot ... Which is good ... But it makes me skip and spend gold to fill it to the top. 

Few bugs have been removed ... Thank you 😊
    If you have all needed ingredients the swift seeder button will be green, if you do not have enough it will be blue (this is if you have the personal subscription).

When you hover over the button (if blue) you can see what you are out of and what the gold cost is going to be if you use it.

When the button is green, you can hover over and see what it is going to do and make your decision if you want to use it or not.
    Now that I have done several manual field, garden and meadow seeding and harvesting... the swift seeder is no longer wanting to add edge plants! whew.... so all is good with that for me... am really loving it!!! :)
  • OK, the other things I can kinda live with, but I REALLY miss the turbo harvester in the Cooperative Village. We just started upgrading another building and now I have that big green checkmark thing in my face saying that there is something ready to harvest there, but I can't harvest it because the building is upgrading. With the turbo harvester, I could actually harvest the thing and remove that big nasty green checkmark so I could tell when the products from the other building were ready to harvest.
    edited 21.02.2019
    @JVD (US1)  I think there may have been a hot fix as mine seems ok now as well.  I luv it as well
  • My thoughts on "swift seeder"

It should do just that - seed. Fields, meadows, gardens.
    No production building starting or gold grabbing. If you don't have something on hand, don't start it.
Sign In to comment.