Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC rewards

Are CC rewards going to improve or should we just quit playing CC ?

Every month that useless CC keeps coming 3-4 times 

Wasn't Village Fair stared to replace some of the CC.

Where is Village Fair this month ? 

All I see is this current CC, and 2 more .. coming this month...

2 more ??????? Really ??????

Why the hell am I even spending my time and money on this game still ....  A million dollar question in my head.

2 Village Fair per month is good ... 2 CC per month good ...

Not more.

Comments

• I agree. I have more duck coops and cow sheds than I can place. Then there are the countless apple and cherry orchards. Would be nice if they gave us more to chose from or made the prizes nicer, such as choose cow shed, duck coop, or gml. I enjoy doing missions, but there are way too many CCs every month.
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    It's not just the rewards that have been dumbed down over the past two years, it's the increasing amount of CCs running every month now.  This current one ends tonight at midnight.  In 2 days another one starts.  Then 2 days after that one ends, another one starts.  This is according to the BF Forum Event Calendar for February.  I remember when we started having them we had one CC that lasted 2 or 3 days a month.  Then it was 2 CCs a month.  Then they got longer.  Now if you look at February there's 3.5 going on, 5 days each.  The way things are going we're going to wind up with 2 or 3 days a month where we AREN'T having a CC.  I'm tired of being the boiling frog.
  • Heidi51 (US1)Heidi51 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    These back to back  CC's are too much.  Everyone who can't afford to constantly buy gold has run out of resources and need time to recoup.  The prizes/rewards for doing them, in no way compensate the losses we endure.  It actually takes hard-earned dollars to do the missions, especially while other stables, fields etc,  sit waiting, when they could be harvested and sold.  I know I personally will be doing less. Not a happy player.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 17.02.2019
    With the recent switch-over to HTML, many players who were solely using FLASH, found that in HTML the Village Fair event would cause their game to crash.  There is a thread about this issue in Technical Help.
    I am under the impression the 2 CC's were later added to the calendar because they are working currently working on a solution to this problem.

As for the CC rewards, the large duck ponds, large cowsheds, co-op apples, co-op cherries are still nice prizes.  
    Although, what is a player to do with multiples of them with no new lands to build upon. hmmm.  :/
    And I'm getting bored with the Sherwood tree decos and Indian themed decos.   :/
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    With the recent switch-over to HTML, many players who were solely using FLASH, found that in HTML the Village Fair event would cause their game to crash.  There is a thread about this issue in Technical Help.
    I am under the impression the 2 CC's were later added to the calendar because they are working currently working on a solution to this problem.

As for the CC rewards, the large duck ponds, large cowsheds, co-op apples, co-op cherries are still nice prizes.  
    Although, what is a player to do with multiples of them with no new lands to build upon. hmmm.  :/
    And I'm getting bored with the Sherwood tree decos and Indian themed decos.   :/
    They should allow us to trade these buildings for some buildings we need . A separate thread was started about this but as u know it goes into deaf ears . Maybe give back all those coop apples for half their worth in WWC coins will be good or even 25 percent will be okay .
    Decos , i directly demolish for dollars duhh since i dont use decos and dont need deco parts .
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Another CC to start on the 21st.. I am having a break as the rewards suck.. 3 days break is not enough & then there is another CC starting on the 28th???  You have got to be kidding!!!  C'mon GGS give us a break..

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    GGS are miliking the golders, the sad thing is they will continue to do this and maybe increase CC frequency even more as long as suckers continue to take the bait. Where's the VF???
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    If players stopped buying gold to use on the cc they would not keep running them, the only reason they are doing them often is because players are buying gold to play them.
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    These back to back  CC's are too much.  Everyone who can't afford to constantly buy gold has run out of resources and need time to recoup.  The prizes/rewards for doing them, in no way compensate the losses we endure.  It actually takes hard-earned dollars to do the missions, especially while other stables, fields etc,  sit waiting, when they could be harvested and sold.  I know I personally will be doing less. Not a happy player.

• sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    Like you Heidi, these constant CC's are getting out of hand.  The big coops can cope with them, but what about the smaller coops who have just started and trying hard to increase their rankings to earn the better rewards in the gold and silver leagues. Our coop is yo-yoing between Rookie and Bronze league. So many new players lose interest as unable to recoup resources, upgrade their farms, complete other events and save dollars. They also get fed up with being pitched against high level players. The CC needs an overall to be fair to all players.  Once a month is enough.  Give everyone a chance.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 19.02.2019
    This is not a question related to CC(dint wanna create a separate thread for this) . But from when was GML removed from the hardwork rewards of CHWE(playing first CHWE after a break,so no clue when they removed it) ?
    Coz they know we can achieve more than 35 million points in CHWE with high boosters and sw products, it must have been removed . Wanted to try getting there as i was free but after seeing the amazing rewards and no gml , decided to save up my money n sw for future .
    Nice work GGS , remove all the good rewards and replace them with cow feed and wet pig feed as though we cant make them .

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I like them, but even I am getting tired of the co-op challenges.
    THEY COME TOO OFTEN !
    My grandkids hate them, my husband is boycotting them, several of my co-op members are threatening to quit Big Farm all together because it feels like a treadmill.
    Please, please, PLEASE - cut down the number of them.
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Another CC to start on the 21st.. I am having a break as the rewards suck.. 3 days break is not enough & then there is another CC starting on the 28th???  You have got to be kidding!!!  C'mon GGS give us a break..

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!
    Yep, that's what we have decided to do in our coop for this CC and maybe the next.  And maybe from now on?  Just run missions like we usually do and don't pay any attention to the CC.  The effort versus the rewards earned just don't justify it anymore.  i know when we first started doing the CCs, a GML waited at the end for the final reward plus goldflower seeds along the way.  Now all the gold mystery box has in it is greenhouse humus.  How is that of any value?
  • Like you Heidi, these constant CC's are getting out of hand.  The big coops can cope with them, but what about the smaller coops who have just started and trying hard to increase their rankings to earn the better rewards in the gold and silver leagues. Our coop is yo-yoing between Rookie and Bronze league. So many new players lose interest as unable to recoup resources, upgrade their farms, complete other events and save dollars. They also get fed up with being pitched against high level players. The CC needs an overall to be fair to all players.  Once a month is enough.  Give everyone a chance.
    Hi Sally

I am a member of a big co-op (the biggest UK server wise I think - certainly the most successful) and I know I am fed up with the amount of cc's too.  We may cope, but its no fun trying to rebuild and restock with the short gaps between.  I think one co-op event each week for say 3 or 4 days would suit most - big co-ops, small ones, even the one-player ones.  And, make each one of those events different - so one cc, one chwe, one vf and one new one perhaps - that would help keep the interest of long term players who have seen so many cc's by now!  I cant speak for the rest of my co-op, thats just my ramblings, but sadly we know GGS wont listen - they never do.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Some of us think even once a week is too much. One coop event once or twice a month is more than plenty for some of us who signed on for a relaxed farming game. Of course, since it gets steadily worse, and has been for a few years, that would never happen. Even in our coop where participation is voluntary, some members have quit logging in when a CC is running, and that's no fun. Used to look forward to logging in every morning, now it's with a sense of dread.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Some of us think even once a week is too much. One coop event once or twice a month is more than plenty for some of us who signed on for a relaxed farming game. Of course, since it gets steadily worse, and has been for a few years, that would never happen. Even in our coop where participation is voluntary, some members have quit logging in when a CC is running, and that's no fun. Used to look forward to logging in every morning, now it's with a sense of dread.
    Most of our co op agrees. 2 co op events a month is plenty for most players.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Once a week is fine IF IF IF the rewards were worth the effort. The frequency wouldn't concern me as much if the hard work rewards and final ranking choice of rewards had a lot more gold, seaweed, gold boxes, new themed orchards/stables etc on offer. I would happily do this event (even with the blatant buy/cheat side events like Shinkei in place) over and over again if this were the case.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    In CC diamond league ranking between 11-35, gets 60 000 golden apples. In golden leageu first one gets 75 000 golden apples + 16 golden mystery boxes. I can not find what the second and third gets in golden league. Just wondering if the prizes are much better than in diamondleague, who wantsto  win golden league anymore? The best position in CC is then in silver. This new reward system ruins hole diamond league.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    In CC diamond league ranking between 11-35, gets 60 000 golden apples. In golden leageu first one gets 75 000 golden apples + 16 golden mystery boxes. I can not find what the second and third gets in golden league. Just wondering if the prizes are much better than in diamondleague, who wantsto  win golden league anymore? The best position in CC is then in silver. This new reward system ruins hole diamond league.
    Rewards in gold: 
    1. 75 000 golden apples and 16 golden chest
    2. 60 000 golden apples and 15 golden chest
    3.-5. 45 000 golden apples and 14 golden chest
    Conclusion: Win golden league and drop to the diamond league (Champions League)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file