Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HTLM version is full of bugs

2»

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The skip animation tick on the jackpot wheel stays ticked , while on the 8 tokens spin it gets untick after I spin the jackpot wheel.

Why has this been done ?

Try spinning tokens, you will keep clicking the wrong skip animation 9n jackpot wheel. It feels terrible to spin the WOF, slowly and slowly ... 

Those who wish to spin it with animation On, let them see the wheel go round and round ... I'm tired of watching that cartoon Monty and the wheel ... 

I can't even spin my Tokens the way I wish to spin them, WTH.

ASAP ... Get this solved GGS
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    And if all of this wasn't enough, the LAG comes now and then slowing the already slowed Spinning tokens in Wheel of Fortune.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I've never been missing fishing pools in DSF, though I've seen it mentioned.  Today, I'm missing a pool.  I hovered over the whole ocean, assuming it was just hiding, like the cargo boat on Flower Farm these days.  I never had that in invisible mode either, until HTML. Things that used to work just fine, suddenly don't work any more. I just don't think this is rocket science. Seems like GG needs to clean house and get some workers that know what they are doing!!
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 15.02.2019
    WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG
    Sadly this once great game has been on the down hill slide since GGS was taken over by Stillfront Group last year, perhaps their devs are all shot-them-up inclined & can't understand simulation games 
  • I know these problems are frustrating, but there has been no response to my posts regarding the game being totally unplayable on my mac (other than to ask for more information!)  - but I have sent the age of the mac, the os, the browser, descriptions of what is happening etc but to no avail.  Perhaps someone would be kind enough to specify exactly what information it is GGS need.  It may seem unimportant - hey its only one or two players that have mentioned it - but I wonder how many others are affected that do not use the forum.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 18.02.2019

How am i supposed to collect when my cow sheds are almost on top of each other ??????? this dam game gets worse !!! i have tried everything.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 18.02.2019

Fertile fields hovering above a large cowshed like flying carpets !!!!

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Rearrange at the place where u have problem once all construction is done . 
    Your problem will be solved mostly :smile:  .
    As stated i have tried everything as soon as i take it back of the building/moving mode it goes back to that.
    GGS needs to get there act together or give the game a p45
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    As stated i have tried everything as soon as i take it back of the building/moving mode it goes back to that.
    are you sure that you are hitting the "Finished" button and not the "cancel" button to leave the layout mode (building/moving mode)?
  • I play on a PC ... with i7 8700k , 16 Gb ram, gtx 1070 and a 240 Hz Alienware monitor @ 1080p... on chrome .. or firefox

The game looks incredible ... no lag whatsoever .... graphics look amazing ... everything is perfect ...

I must post a video of it ....

Also, the game is really bad when  played on a Laptop which has a lesser computing power ... on this laptop, the game lags ... and fonts look bad ...

I never use to have a problem with my PC laptop on flash...and when this HTML5 switch over with chrome...nothing but headaches. I work with graphic design/arts and never had previous problems with other sites and overall PC performance. It's all in the game programming, such a nightmare for a very long time. Of course, only as good as the internet service performs under extreme weather conditions.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG
    Sadly this once great game has been on the down hill slide since GGS was taken over by Stillfront Group last year, perhaps their devs are all shot-them-up inclined & can't understand simulation games 
     Actually, the game began its slippery slide downward about two years before the merger, if you look back at the comments. There were so many complaints and so much frustration that the company produced that video to address our concerns. None of the promises were kept. 

The downward spiral has escalated since the merger -- my guess is that the way the game was originally designed doesn't fit with Stillfront's model of how things "ought to be," and they're trying to force their square peg into a round hole.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Is GGS even working on HTML5 any more?  Or, (as with everything they do), did they just decide it's good enough  and move on to their next update? I am asking because there are still lots of problems that haven't been fixed. 

• The text on some screens is still too light and unreadable, text on some screens is not aligned properly
    • Harvest flags on sparkled fields, sheds, and production buildings are misplaced
    • The sow seeds is still defaulting to event seeds every time I change. Shouldn't it default to regular seeds?
    • Barnacle's rewards are hard to choose, because they are often so blurry as to be unrecognizable (cant distinguish pig feed from cow feed, etc) and when you hover over them no info is given 

These are just a few issues that come to mind at the moment.  Come on guys, we've put up with this garbage long enough.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 26.03.2019
    Hello? Anyone out there?

@WascallyWabbit @WiseWing @RowdyRac
    Can you ask if the developers are still working on any of these issues?

The seeds defaulting to event seeds every time is especially annoying. Lag during every CC is frustrating. And I still cant tell which personal rewards are being offered on the repaired ship. 
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @MRG1 (US1)

Unfortunately we are not told specifically what the developers are working on at any time.
    They are "continuously improving HTML performance", however.

When specific info regarding bug fixes become available we post that either in the Official Announcement thread or the Mod News Bulletin.
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Not that it matters to gameplay but since the update there have been no flowers on the CoOp tree when it is full & ready to harvest. Not on my farm or any of my fellow CoOp members farms.
    I like the flowers, was the only reason to go around watering... trying to get a tree to bloom!
    The measly $200 certainly isn't worth the time. 
    Misplaced balloons are certainly more annoying but hope GGS will get around to making our trees flower again.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Theres still a bug in the game involving construction tokens. Sometimes the popup box giving u tokens as reward appears twice (mostly when logging in), the second one causing an error box to appear when clicked. The only way out of it is to reload the game.

The lag is still an ongoing problem for me. There are times u click to collect fields and the slowness of gameplay causes a few field skips in collects meaning you have to go back and click them again. Its a small but very irritating problem especially in missions. Gameplay as a whole is far from smooth, I preferred the flash version of the game.
  • Guess I'm done with missions I got a milk mission & had a full supply so I gave all my milk to a contract & attempted to collect milk for my mission. My contract shows 0 milk in my storage but when I try to collect my milk it shows my storage is full & cant collect unless I sell. If I sell I cannot fulfill a contract & if I don't sell I can't collect any milk. I cleared my cache & tried "won't work" I also refreshed my game & it's the same thing!
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    lost my storage with the extra boosters i have 

library now looks like when i first began the game 

exact same harvests from exact same fields with no sparkles giving different  harvesting total - some with some stable harvests

misalignment of things floating fields  harvested fields  or that show they are in harvesting mode  pop back as not harvested on a regular and consistent basis

refreshing /F5 and clearing cookies and cache have zero effect - Lag is pervasive and invasive although (surprisingly today is much better and more like a year ago I knock on wood that it will remain for at least a few hours) - simply loading the game is incredibly slow and takes forever for the map to appear

the list goes on  as do multiple tickets with no response
  • ivanche (INT1)ivanche (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    Theres still a bug in the game involving construction tokens. Sometimes the popup box giving u tokens as reward appears twice (mostly when logging in), the second one causing an error box to appear when clicked. The only way out of it is to reload the game.

The lag is still an ongoing problem for me. There are times u click to collect fields and the slowness of gameplay causes a few field skips in collects meaning you have to go back and click them again. Its a small but very irritating problem especially in missions. Gameplay as a whole is far from smooth, I preferred the flash version of the game.
    I have same problems as you....
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Can we please fix those misalignment wanky icons   :s

• Can we please fix those misalignment wanky icons   :s
    @Michiru (GB1) Should be in one of the next couple of updates. :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Anyone else still getting wanky icons?

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    yep

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file