Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Have others noticed a drop in the amount of Apples from Co-op Orchards with Library Books

I have just noticed that I am losing 45 apples per harvest from my co-op apple orchard with a level 6 Library book. 

The base amount from a level 9 co-op apple orchard is 915 with normal fertilizer, a level 6 Apple Library book adds an extra 135 apples, so the total amount collected should be 1050, this is the total I am sure I was getting before now. Now I am only collecting 1005, so am losing a total of 45 apples per collect from each orchard (I only noticed this in the last week).
I have checked with other members and they are also getting 45 apples less per collect from their level 8 co-op orchard with a level 3 book ( base amount is 845+38 for level 3 book = 883) but are only collecting 838 some 45 apples short. The other member has a level 9 orchard with a level 4 book (base amount is 915 + 68 for a level 4 book = 983) but they are only collecting 938, so again a difference of 45.

Why are we suddenly now getting these discrepancies between what we should be collecting & what we actually are collecting.
Has GGS started to pull a swifty by decreasing the effect of the Library books on co-op apples orchards or is this a BUG?? or a new low in their favourite word, re-balancing

The thing is this discrepancy doesn't affect the normal apple orchards with Library books as they are working as they should it is just the co-op apple orchards and the books

We have all paid good hard earned real money to have these books to give us a boost to our harvest but it is looking like we have all been duped by the supposed effects they are now actually giving to what they should be giving.

Something very wrong is going on :(

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I have just noticed that I am losing 45 apples per harvest from my co-op apple orchard with a level 6 Library book. 

The base amount from a level 9 co-op apple orchard is 915 with normal fertilizer, a level 6 Apple Library book adds an extra 135 apples, so the total amount collected should be 1050, this is the total I am sure I was getting before now. Now I am only collecting 1005, so am losing a total of 45 apples per collect from each orchard (I only noticed this in the last week).
    I have checked with other members and they are also getting 45 apples less per collect from their level 8 co-op orchard with a level 3 book ( base amount is 845+38 for level 3 book = 883) but are only collecting 838 some 45 apples short. The other member has a level 9 orchard with a level 4 book (base amount is 915 + 68 for a level 4 book = 983) but they are only collecting 938, so again a difference of 45.

Why are we suddenly now getting these discrepancies between what we should be collecting & what we actually are collecting.
    Has GGS started to pull a swifty by decreasing the effect of the Library books on co-op apples orchards or is this a BUG?? or a new low in their favourite word, re-balancing

The thing is this discrepancy doesn't affect the normal apple orchards with Library books as they are working as they should it is just the co-op apple orchards and the books

We have all paid good hard earned real money to have these books to give us a boost to our harvest but it is looking like we have all been duped by the supposed effects they are now actually giving to what they should be giving.

I think that the base amount of apples collected from a cooperative orchard has always been 870 apples. If you add the 135 apples from your level 6 apple orchard handbook, it will give 1,005 apples which is what you said it is giving. I think that is the correct amount since I had the level 3 apple orchard handbook before and after the increase in handbook amounts. Before the handbooks were increased, I received 25 extra apples from the handbook and 870 apples from a level 9 cooperative apple orchard which adds up to 895 apples, which is what I remember receiving when I harvested my level 9 apple orchards previously. Now that the handbook has increased by 50%, I receive 38 apples from the handbook now which combined with the 870 apples from the level 9 cooperative apple orchard adds up to 908 apples each time I harvest the level 9 cooperative apple orchard which is what I currently receive. Perhaps there was some kind of display issue with the harvesting of the apple orchard?
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Thank you for your reply @ninjahuman but if you check out crazybig farm you will see that the base amount for a level 9 co-op apple orchard is 915, a normal level 9 apple orchard is 705, so I don't know where you get your 870 from ?

I am very sure I was harvesting 1050 from my level 9 co-op apple orchard with the level 6 library book that is why I have noticed the lowering of the number collected now.

The numbers just don't add up ? GGS have either lowered the amount of base apples per co-op orchard or they have lowered the affect of the library book ? or this is a bug but it doesn't affect the normal apple orchard, so I doubt this.

Nothing else makes any sense
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Are you using orange fertilizer? it will always give a bit more
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627

Its working fine for me .
    Each coop apple gives me 870 as base value and i have level 1 handbook for apples thus making it 885 per harvest .
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325

Its working fine for me .
    Each coop apple gives me 870 as base value and i have level 1 handbook for apples thus making it 885 per harvest .
    but according to crazy bigfarm no level of cooperative apple orchard gives 870?
    https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/farm/buildings/MF_coop_apple_orchard.htm
    it goes 
    unless i am not understanding what base value means

It is as usual a display error by GGS
    its 870 for a level 9 coop apple orchard without any handbook .
    Thank you for your reply @ninjahuman but if you check out crazybig farm you will see that the base amount for a level 9 co-op apple orchard is 915, a normal level 9 apple orchard is 705, so I don't know where you get your 870 from ?

I am very sure I was harvesting 1050 from my level 9 co-op apple orchard with the level 6 library book that is why I have noticed the lowering of the number collected now.

The numbers just don't add up ? GGS have either lowered the amount of base apples per co-op orchard or they have lowered the affect of the library book ? or this is a bug but it doesn't affect the normal apple orchard, so I doubt this.

Nothing else makes any sense
    but according to crazy bigfarm no level of cooperative apple orchard gives 870?
    https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/farm/buildings/MF_coop_apple_orchard.htm
    it goes 
    unless i am not understanding what base value means
    It is incorrect. There used to be a lot of incorrect harvest amounts on that website but most of them were corrected. It appears that there are a few such as cooperative apple orchard and viking duck coop that are still incorrect though. A level 9 cooperative apple orchard gives 870 apples without including handbook values.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 16.02.2019
    i dont think the number for crazy bigfarm is right then or i am doing math wrong and am confusing things which is very possible

her page says that a level 9 before anything is supposed to give 915 apples
    i dont think the number for crazy bigfarm is right then or i am doing math wrong and am confusing things which is very possible

her page says that a level 9 before anything is supposed to give 915 apples
    Yes, the numbers there are not right. It is supposed to be 870 apples for a level 9 cooperative apple orchard, not 870.
    @Exxy (INT1) I am using normal fert only.

@Rocky123 (IN1)  so you are telling me you get from your level 9 coop apple orchard a base of 870 plus a level 1 book a total of 885. Now @ninjahuman (AU1) also says a base of 870 for her level 9 coop apple orchard plus her level 3 book gives her a total of 908. So between a lvl 1 any a lvl 3 book the difference is just 13 apples ???? this doesn't make any sense at all. If this is so then why buy the books ??

No one is really reading what I have posted

A level 9 co-op Apple orchards gives a base number of 915 with normal fertilizer
    A level 6 handbook gives an extra 135 apples

My level 9 co-op apple orchard with normal fert plus a level 6 handbook only gives me 1005 INSTEAD OF THE  1050 it was giving, which it should be giving,going on the above figures.

Please check out crazybigfarms figures & here is the link https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/farm/buildings/MF_coop_apple_orchard.htm

2 of my fellow members are also getting 45 apples less for their co-op apple orchards then they should be.
    1 has a level 8 co-op apple with a level 3 handbook gets a total of 838 (now base for lvl 8 coop apple is 845 plus a level 3 book adds an extra 38 apples = a total of 883)

2 has a level 9 co-op apples with a level 4 book, she is getting 938 (now base for lvl 9 coop apple is 915 plus a level 4 book adds an extra 68 apples = a total of 983)
    Both are using normal fertilizer.

So as you can see that the numbers just aren't adding up. So there is something wrong !!

I'll check that right now :) gimme 5 minutes
    edited 16.02.2019

@Rocky123 (IN1)  so you are telling me you get from your level 9 coop apple orchard a base of 870 plus a level 1 book a total of 885. Now @ninjahuman (AU1) also says a base of 870 for her level 9 coop apple orchard plus her level 3 book gives her a total of 908. So between a lvl 1 any a lvl 3 book the difference is just 13 apples ???? this doesn't make any sense at all. If this is so then why buy the books ??

A level 9 co-op Apple orchards gives a base number of 915 with normal fertilizer

My level 9 co-op apple orchard with normal fert plus a level 6 handbook only gives me 1005 INSTEAD OF THE  1050 it was giving, which it should be giving,going on the above figures.

Please check out crazybigfarms figures & here is the link https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/farm/buildings/MF_coop_apple_orchard.htm

2 of my fellow members are also getting 45 apples less for their co-op apple orchards then they should be.
    1 has a level 8 co-op apple with a level 3 handbook gets a total of 838 (now base for lvl 8 coop apple is 845 plus a level 3 book adds an extra 38 apples = a total of 883)

2 has a level 9 co-op apples with a level 4 book, she is getting 938 (now base for lvl 9 coop apple is 915 plus a level 4 book adds an extra 68 apples = a total of 983)

So as you can see that the numbers just aren't adding up. So there is something wrong !!

What I am trying to say is that the totals on that website for the amount of apples collected are incorrect. That is what is causing all of the issues you are describing. The amounts that we are currently receiving are correct.

If you take the examples with the base total of 890 for a level 9 cooperative apple orchard and 800 for a level 8 cooperative apple orchard,

Harvesting a level 9 cooperative apple orchard with a level 6 apple handbook will give 870 + 135 = 1,005 apples

Harvesting a level 8 cooperative apple orchard with a level 3 apple handbook will give 800 + 38 = 838 apples

Harvesting a level 9 cooperative apple orchard with a level 4 apple handbook will give 870 + 68 = 868 apples

It appears that the harvest amounts for the cooperative apple orchard were added with the bonus of a level 4 apple orchard handbook before the handbook harvest amounts were increased. That would make sense with the extra amount that appears on the website when in fact we actually receive less than that amount.

Also, there is a difference of 23 apples between Rocky's harvest amount and mine, which adds up with the 23 apple difference between the level 1 apple orchard handbook and the level 3 apple orchard handbook.

And just so you know for next time, I am a he, not a she.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
    I'm getting 938 as well, with an handbook level 4

It could be wrong, or maybe Crazy Big Farm is wrong on the base quantity of apples from Coop Apple Orchard

Where can you see actually how many you get from a Coop apple orchard?

I feel the person that did write the base amount may have calculated his amounts with a few handbooks that he forgot to remove from total counts, lets try to see, which would make sense :)
    edited 16.02.2019

It is difference of 23 apples as ninjahuman posted . 
    THE BASE IS 870 apples and not 915  o:)

so 870 + 135 fr ur lvl 6 hb gives 1005 apples . There is nothing wrong about it is what i feel .

Yeah, Pretty sure the base amount for a Coop Apple Orchard is 870 and not 915

And the fact that no current handbooks fits with that number, aks a +45 handbook, is because all handbooks have been improved fairly recently, and i highly doubt that Crazy Big Farm updated all his content yet ( not bashing on Crazy big farm ) its a great utility

I'm fairly confident on my explanation :)

Hope it helped
    edited 16.02.2019
    yes @Rocky123 (IN1) you are right I miscalculated the difference between you & ninja & do appologise for that.

I am now so confussed as some say 870 is the base staritng point for a level 9 coop apple orchard but I have been going on crazybigfarms figures & I am sure I was getting the higher amount just a week or 2 ago.

I have been playing now for over 4 yrs & am still baffled by how something's work or how to work them out in this game :(

Edited to add that crazybigfarms is up todate with her information as the co-op apples orchards were updated in Dec.2018
    yes @Rocky123 (IN1) you are right I miscalculated the difference between you & ninja & do appologise for that.

I am now so confussed as some say 870 is the base staritng point for a level 9 coop apple orchard but I have been going on crazybigfarms figures & I am sure I was getting the higher amount just a week or 2 ago.

I have been playing now for over 4 yrs & am still baffled by how something's work or how to work them out in this game :(

Edited to add that crazybigfarms is up todate with her information as the co-op apples orchards were updated in Dec.2018
    No problem .

I usually check with CBF site for numbers regarding weekly events,etc and its correct mostly but maybe it is time for her to update i guess these coop apple counts alone  :)
    Answer ✓
    Ok thank you everyone :)

it does look as if I was wrong. Have just checked with crazybigfarm & she checked her numbers & somewhere along the way mistakes were made which is strange but it did added to my confusion.

All is good now that I have the correct information :):smile:
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I did check the numbers on the coop apple orchard and all totals are incorrect. As soon as I have some free time I will get these changes made and I will also check all other special buildings for any incorrect totals.

I apologized to carjola for any confusion. I'm not sure if the total apples had changed somewhere along the way or if I had made a mistake. I can see where it would have been a mistake if I was wrong on one total or even one line but to have all totals incorrect makes me feel total apples harvested had gotten lowered somewhere in the past.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file