Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Is there a Free range co-op apple skin ?

Where to get it ? As reward or buy . Free range skin for co-op apples.

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 14.02.2019
    @TMKC (IN1)  I did a forum search and couldn't find anything regarding a Free Range skin for a cooperative  apple orchard.
    I did ask a member of my coop who has the coop orchard about it and she thought she saw it available from the WWC Championship Trader for the silver Championship coins.  :)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

Is this the one you're looking for...?

I've seen it a few times, buy on Favorite Offers.
  • The skin also is sometimes offered thru the favorite offers.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Favourite offer ... Okay ... Thank you :)
    The skin also is sometimes offered thru the favorite offers.
    Yes, I'm buying it through Favourite offers. But I need 50. And I have been able to catch that favourite offer only 3 times so far. Bought 3 as it says I can buy just 1 skin at a time.

At this rate, it will take me months to buy all. Hopefully I can get them quickly soon
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    The skin also is sometimes offered thru the favorite offers.
    Yes, I'm buying it through Favourite offers. But I need 50. And I have been able to catch that favourite offer only 3 times so far. Bought 3 as it says I can buy just 1 skin at a time.

At this rate, it will take me months to buy all. Hopefully I can get them quickly soon
    Hey @t@"TMKC (IN1)"
    I think this skin is offered in a reward I think in goldfish rescue event  didn't confirmed but I think it is
  • yes  its reward 28 from gold fish
    Good. That is one more skin per month
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The skin from that event only works on a regular apple orchard, not a cooperative apple orchard.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    The skin from that event only works on a regular apple orchard, not a cooperative apple orchard.
    Seriously?
    I am plying this time this event as well only for this skin but its for normal apple
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

edited 09.03.2019

Yes .. im buying this one .. so far bought 5. Can buy just 1 at a time
    I hope this offer comes more often.

This skin is pretty ... the apples look good.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Yes .. im buying this one .. so far bought 5. Can buy just 1 at a time
    I hope this offer comes more often.

This skin is pretty ... the apples look good.

That's a bit strange. I've never seen that offer before even though I play actively and I am online frequently.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file