Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Goldfish Rescue Event - (Coop Goldfish Pond)

Comments

• My fish did not get transfered to the coop pond ...i only had 10 as this is my first time trying this event ..... i got the fishing bowl deco for doing the event .. but no fish in the pond ... current goldfish consumption 0 with a total of 19,450 pellets available to consume.... i have tried rebooting and clearing cache to no avail ... should i write up a ticket to support or am i just missing something
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Are these the first fish in your pond?
     Check with your co-op members to get a rough idea of how many fish you all caught. If you were the only one participating 10 fish may not be enough to register. Pellet and flake consumption are different. It takes far fewer pellets than flakes. So maybe 10 fish can't eat a whole pellet in an hour.Which would explain the 0 you are seeing in you pond.
  • ok i will ask around ... thanks for the suggestion Rob !!
  • my fish did not get transfered to my pond ... i only have 10 fish as this is my first time doing this event ..so testing the waters so to speak ... there are plenty of pellets in the pond (19,450 to be exact) so i dont understand why the fish are not there ... current goldfish consumption 0... im confussed ... i have rebooted and cleared cache so at this point should i just write up a ticket for support?
    @CharlieRose15 (US1)

When you are collecting points from your rescued fish, you win activity rewards & also add extra happiness & village happiness to the fishbowl deco that you get when the event ends. In addition to this, all the points from your coop members go towards trying to build up additional Village happiness points, for your pond, on the very long bar that you see in the event window:

If you do not get any of the additional village happiness points, then your fish will not go to your coop pond. The reason for this is that, those extra points only count for your pond, while the fish remain fed, so if there are no points, then there is no need to feed fish.

When you click on your village pond, you can see in the center of the ring menu, how many village happiness points you are getting from the level of your pond (shown on the left) and how many extra points you have earned from rescuing (and continuing to feed) fish, that is the number on the right.

• ahhh .. that makes sense ..ok so i will go for more next time .. didnt get any of those points so that explains it .... thanks Wascally wabbit..... unsuccessfull test #1 ...LOL... will have to dip my toes alittle further into the pond ..haha
  • Orange (IN1)Orange (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    Does anyone know how to get goldfish in the co op pond?
    the only info I could find is: The more fish you rescue, the more will appear in your Village pond, and the more of a Village Happiness bonus you will receive.
    We have goldfish in our bowls, but none in the co op pond.  Any info on how this works would be appreciated.

You need to donate goldfish pellets for your cooperative pond according to need of feed
  • rythem3 (US1)rythem3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Newbee to game,  gold fish event started. I spent everything to try to get goldfish for my coop, that I joined. o:)  Thought "Wow I can help my coop, yeah" B)  going for broke! :D:D  DID - all that money fishing for every fish I could get. :p Thinking "look at all the fish that will go in the coop pond" :p  I can keep em feed ;) and help, till I learn more on helping out. Even got members involved. They saw that meter and joined in.  :o So sorry teammates! :#My fault, I know.
    NO FISH IN OUR COOP POND :(
    So how do we get fish in our coop pond?  :p
    Can't find info I need as a new player to help coop and or its happiness <3
    and info in game is lacking all the way around :/
    I too have issue with the way the rewards being lost and stuff happening without doing anything. BUT big one is Gold stuff is set up - to get used up without any WARNING or a pop-up to show you are about to use Gold if you click where you would normally for stuff (in alot of different ways)...
    I have all those chest I have won in MY INVENTORY so click click  Opps oh NO :s
    candy event - spend money on circle is at 3:00 and gold to plant is at 4:00 REALLY
    you little  >:)>:)>:)>:)'s  REALLY, I have to watch my back for getting conned out of GOLD in a game?
    Sorry sometimes ya just have to say it :*
    Other games do a better job at this stuff,(info... alerts...)  I'm just saying :/
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @rythem3 (US1) This has been a big problem for most players when they first start out.
     Best advise moving forward is to ask your fellow co op members a lot of questions about the game & how things work. A good co op will be more than willing to help you to learn and grow. As it will benefit the co op as well ;)
    Here's a great site packed with a ton of information on the game that will help you and your fellow co op members. http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
  • rythem3 (US1) said:
    NO FISH IN OUR COOP POND :( 
    So how do we get fish in our coop pond?  :p
    Can't find info I need as a new player to help coop and or its happiness <3
    and info in game is lacking all the way around :/
    I too have issue with the way the rewards being lost and stuff happening without doing anything. BUT big one is Gold stuff is set up - to get used up without any WARNING or a pop-up to show you are about to use Gold if you click where you would normally for stuff (in alot of different ways)...
    I have all those chest I have won in MY INVENTORY so click click  Opps oh NO :s
    candy event - spend money on circle is at 3:00 and gold to plant is at 4:00 REALLY
    you little  >:)>:)>:)>:)'s  REALLY, I have to watch my back for getting conned out of GOLD in a game?
    Sorry sometimes ya just have to say it :*
    Other games do a better job at this stuff,(info... alerts...)  I'm just saying :/
    @rythem3 (US1) Your question about the gold fish was answered a couple of posts above yours  - HERE

As for all the different buttons, I agree it can be confusing, but as a general rule, if a button is mostly green or has a green or yellow arrow on it, like this one:

Then it is safe to click it, as it will open something or take you somewhere to show you something or, if it is for something to buy, it will be for cash & not gold. However, if a button has bright blue on it, it usually involves gold some how, so be careful when clicking any blue buttons & if you are not sure what it will do, you can always ask here on forum. :)
  • you do have to watch out where you click in this game especially because of the lag but if you get to know the buttons it should be all right.
  • I'm doing the goldfish event and I'm not getting the hard worker gifts they are checked off but not in my inventory.
    Could you please fix it as I have spent gold to do the event
    Thank You
    AwesomeKFS 
  • I'm doing the goldfish event and I'm not getting the hard worker gifts they are checked off but not in my inventory.
    Could you please fix it as I have spent gold to do the event
    Thank You
    AwesomeKFS 
    @AwesomeKFS (US1) They will appear after you next produce bait or feed or catch a goldfish.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 20.11.2018
    It's just GGS being GGS... catch a fish and get zero :neutral: 

• I got one of those this time too, I am quitting goldfish until it is fixed with the line breaking 
  • I really like the Goldfish rescue event but it does take some doing. I am however very dissappointed this time because the event ended during the middle of the night for me. When I came on, my reward for half time upgrading, producing etc...was already over. I didn't even get to use it for anything. I love the game but I do need sleep. I would have had to be on at 1:30 a.m (west coast) time which is just not gonna happen. Why can't the rewards be set to start when people actually log on?? It just seems so unfair to participate in something that takes 8 - 9 days and a lot of effort, money etc... and then not be able to get the benefit of it at the end.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I really like the Goldfish rescue event but it does take some doing. I am however very dissappointed this time because the event ended during the middle of the night for me. When I came on, my reward for half time upgrading, producing etc...was already over. I didn't even get to use it for anything. I love the game but I do need sleep. I would have had to be on at 1:30 a.m (west coast) time which is just not gonna happen. Why can't the rewards be set to start when people actually log on?? It just seems so unfair to participate in something that takes 8 - 9 days and a lot of effort, money etc... and then not be able to get the benefit of it at the end.
    This has been an on going problem with a lot of the events as well as the all the different servers & theirset up times. No real solution for this :neutral:
  • Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    'Upgrades will provide you with a higher amount of storage for Goldfish food, a higher Village Happiness level from the pond and reduced feed consumption rate for the fish.' 
    i copied the above sentence from the original goldfish rescue post. our village pond is level 4 and the goldfish keep needing more feed not less as the tutorial stated! can anyone please clarify this for me as our players are making goldfish feed 24/7 and it ties up our mills so we can't make as much of the other feed for our livestock.
    thanks
    grammy26
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    'Upgrades will provide you with a higher amount of storage for Goldfish food, a higher Village Happiness level from the pond and reduced feed consumption rate for the fish.' 
    i copied the above sentence from the original goldfish rescue post. our village pond is level 4 and the goldfish keep needing more feed not less as the tutorial stated! can anyone please clarify this for me as our players are making goldfish feed 24/7 and it ties up our mills so we can't make as much of the other feed for our livestock.
    thanks
    grammy26
    it says a level 4 gets a 6 percent bonus of fish pellets added so not sure if what you add then it adds 6 percent more or if it makes the fish eat 6 percent less but what i do know is if members of your coop are actively participating in the goldfish event it just keeps adding fish to it every time the event runs depending on how your coop does we have a level 8 pond and we decided to stop feeding it for a little bit i think a day or so so some of the fish disappeared so it was manageable again for us yes are added happiness went from like 118 to 96 but we dont have to make so many pellets and if we do better at the goldfish event we would get it back soon with out much trouble so that made the most sense to our coop to stop feeding and let some disappeared  to a level we could easily manage
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    What happens to the points if someone leaves a co-op during a co-op event like goldfish rescue?
    Do the points come off the co-op total?
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    My grandson Willem is in a co-op by himself.
    When the fishbowl event ended last time, he didn't get his remaining fish in his co-op pond.
    Does there need to be a minimum number of members before the fish will swim there?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Not members, but fish. Not sure what the cutoff is, but you have to have a certain number of fish collected before they'll go into the pond. 

When you look at the event screen that shows how much happiness is in your goldfish bowl, I think you have to collect enough goldfish to at least have 1 Village Happiness Point in the bowl before those fish will transfer to the pond. 
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    There are 3 bars in the event screen one is for the village happiness one for regular happiness for the 3x3 decoration the bottom longer bar is for the coop pound you have to fill the bar and have a number next to it on the out side it will add how ever many fish it takes for the extra happiness for the pond Sence I dont think they ever gave us a village happiness point for the pond to tell what the fish eat
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I should know this,  but no, it leaked out.     lol

I only ever did the goldfish thing when it first came out.  Decided the whole coop village wasn't worth it.

Well... my coop decided they want to dabble.  So.... I've been making bait, I know how to feed the pond with flakes, but HOW do you get the goldfish again?   Mine just says no fish to feed.   It doesn't say you need more bait, or how much more, or buy the fish, or what.  I forgot.

And I love the i button for "info" which NEVER gives enough info.  grrrrrr. So that's why I'm here.

Thanks in advance
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 12.02.2019
    I should know this,  but no, it leaked out.     lol

I only ever did the goldfish thing when it first came out.  Decided the whole coop village wasn't worth it.

Well... my coop decided they want to dabble.  So.... I've been making bait, I know how to feed the pond with flakes, but HOW do you get the goldfish again?   Mine just says no fish to feed.   It doesn't say you need more bait, or how much more, or buy the fish, or what.  I forgot.

And I love the i button for "info" which NEVER gives enough info.  grrrrrr. So that's why I'm here.

Thanks in advance
    I don't do the rescue, but some of my team do. Flakes are for the fishbowl. Pellets are what you use in the pond. You can fish for the goldfish yourself with bait, or send Omar out (he costs a fortune.) Afterwards, your coop needs to keep feeding the fish in the pond with pellets to make sure they don't die off.
  • Take a look on the website from crazybigfarm55:
    https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/goldfish_rescue.htm
    Good luck!
    Oh yea, forgot all about the manual fishing thing.  haven't done that in ages.
    I hated that.  Stopped once I got trawlers.
    Gees... what a pain.  But I got a few.  
    Feeding the pond never was a problem.  Making fish food is a great thing to produce for the CC.  Feed missions.  It makes a ton.  I just forgot about the bait and fishing.

Shees.... To the folks at GG.  Hasn't any of you computer geeks EVER seen a real fish?
    1.  Fish DO NOT blink.  Eye lids are to keep eyes moist.  Since fish live in water, no need for eye lids at all.  They just look retarded blinking away.
    2. Catfish are BOTTOM FEEDERS.   WHY are mine always hanging around the surface IN THE WAY of the desired fish?  Took me forever just to wait for THREE lousy goldfish to have a clear shot. 
    3.  What the hell is this wormy looking thing on the goldfish?   Goldfish don't have those.  Someone must have watched some nature film of angler fish.  NOT goldfish.
    Not a single species has these dangle things on their dorsal fins.
    Then again, you gave fish blinking eyes so why not just give it hair and a pretty bow too?  Or here's a thought, make goldfish LOOK like goldfish? Hmmmm? This guy would be fine without that wormy bit flitting around and with eyes always open.
    4.  When this first came out you all made the fleas really look like disgusting fleas.  I'm so glad you changed them to a more cutsie blue bug but still.
    GOLDFISH DO NOT FIND OR EAT FLEAS IN THE WILD!!!!  Or even in a fish bowl.
    Now they MIGHT eat a bug if one becomes available to them.  But in reality they just scavenge for what ever they find.  (Yea I know, hard to do that in a game, but flies would be a more logical option than a flea. NO chance of a flea ever just falling into the water.)
    Goldfish would be delighted to eat a worm, be it small enough.  Tiny redworms or some such thing. And we WOULD find worms in our farm fields.  Why fleas and not something more logical?

here is a common fantail goldfish.  (Actually looks like a young oranda, close enough.)
    Note;
    NO blinking eyes, NO dangling thing waving around off their back. 

• Haha LOL :smiley:
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 13.02.2019
    All right, thanks much !
    Will pass that on to him.
    edit: ouch - They want 125 million ! Oh well, good to know, anyway.
    Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
  • Vivienne (AU1)Vivienne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 24
    Can't do the goldfish rescue event. Simply, no way that I can bring the fishes up to the boat (in this new HTML version). It is no longer working for me. I have put a full stop on this game. Only producing the fishes for the corp. pond (from the bugs). That is all I do with this game.  
    Forgot about omar too.  I managed to get a few, as long as they are kept fed, pretty sure they don't die.  All the coops I'm in feed the fish pond. Mainly because making fish flakes fills a CC mission. 

The whole coop village though, poorly thought out from it's inception.  I wish computer programers, (all of them, not just this game) would actually sit someone in front of the computer and WATCH what they do.  What is confusing, what gets clicked by mistake, what gets ignored because it's just stupid and like that. 

The test server could have been a great resource if there were any way to provide live feedback.  Not just test function which you all can do in your offices.  Test how good the idea really is.  Or is not, scrap it and come up with a better idea. 

Oh well, no one asked me.
Sign In to comment.