Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Improve the hard work rewards for certain events

Please improve the hard work rewards we receive from events such as the cooperative championship, the cooperative hard worker event and the hard worker event. At the moment, the rewards in them are quite bad considering the amount of effort required to obtain them. We have had these bad rewards for over 9 months now if I remember correctly. :( Please add good rewards such as lots of seaweed items, tokens, mystery boxes and a few gold mining licenses into the rewards. At the moment there is only a little bit of seaweed items, but it is only a small amount and we can't do much with it. We used to have gold mining licenses in the hard worker event and the cooperative hard worker event, but those have been removed so it is really hard to keep the mine running with gold mining licenses now. :(

I would also like to mention that especially with the cooperative championships, many players have lost complete interest in the cooperative championships and they barely play it at all anymore. It is very sad to see this. I would say that the reason for this is a combination of the bad rewards and the fact that the event returns too frequently, but I think that at least a lot more players would play it more actively if you greatly improved the rewards of it.

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    the rewards for the CC are exactly why i almost never use gold to speed up for a mission for it any more unless i need that thing for something else i used to spend 1 to 5k gold on each CC but prizes are not worth that now
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    the rewards for the CC are exactly why i almost never use gold to speed up for a mission for it any more unless i need that thing for something else i used to spend 1 to 5k gold on each CC but prizes are not worth that now
    Me too. I used to sometimes spend gold on it, but now I don't since the rewards are mostly worthless. Now I just use the stackmaster twice a day for milk and egg missions and occasionally play a few field missions in between to help the cooperative's ranking. But even those don't really give good prizes unless you come in 1st place.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    IMO The CC & most of the Hard Worker events are not worth the effort and sure not worth using any good resources on ;)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Me too. I used to sometimes spend gold on it, but now I don't since the rewards are mostly worthless. Now I just use the stackmaster twice a day for milk and egg missions and occasionally play a few field missions in between to help the cooperative's ranking. But even those don't really give good prizes unless you come in 1st place.
    That's exactly the way I play, too. Stackmaster twice a day. Then in between, I'll start a mission if I need to harvest something. If it's something I don't have ready, I move on and harvest everything. I skip almost all field crop missions. In our coop, we take what we can get, then get back to farming. Now, only about half our team bothers doing missions at all, and that's okay with us. I'll buy boosters for the coop if we have the funds. If not, we don't worry about them.
    IMO The CC & most of the Hard Worker events are not worth the effort and sure not worth using any good resources on ;)
    Yes, I agree. Although I will admit that I do sometimes use gold to help our cooperative get a good ranking prize in those events, like say a colossal cowshed or a cooperative apple orchard. But apart from those, it is not really worth it.

That's exactly the way I play, too. Stackmaster twice a day. Then in between, I'll start a mission if I need to harvest something. If it's something I don't have ready, I move on and harvest everything. I skip almost all field crop missions. In our coop, we take what we can get, then get back to farming. Now, only about half our team bothers doing missions at all, and that's okay with us. I'll buy boosters for the coop if we have the funds. If not, we don't worry about them.
    That sounds good. I normally do the field missions if I get them since I have 29 fields and a level 5 handbook for wildflowers, alfalfa and rutabaga. So I can usually win all of those easily, except for corn which I usually just try to shelve since it doesn't give many points. But I don't really do field missions much anymore since not many players are interested in the event anymore and the rewards are mostly useless. I just prefer other events like temporary farms where I get much better rewards then events like the cooperative championships. Our cooperative doesn't really spend much on the cooperative booster anymore either since it comes around all the time.
    Please at least add some gold rewards like goldflower seeds, gold mystery boxes and gold mining licenses to events like the CC and the hard worker events. Then at least we can get some good rewards if they are going to be run all of the time.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Please at least add some gold rewards like goldflower seeds, gold mystery boxes and gold mining licenses to events like the CC and the hard worker events. Then at least we can get some good rewards if they are going to be run all of the time.
    The rewards they had before the tweak were perfect . I just loved to play CC those days and spent gold a lot too. But nowadays , i dont even feel like starting missions and dont do also mostly . Those GMB's are the problem . We dont need them and need GML and GF seeds directly instead like it was before because now it is run just too many times and there is only a small chance we can get GF seeds and GMLs from it .

Nothing will make the players play again so many times except good rewards . 
    The rewards they had before the tweak were perfect . I just loved to play CC those days and spent gold a lot too. But nowadays , i dont even feel like starting missions and dont do also mostly . Those GMB's are the problem . We dont need them and need GML and GF seeds directly instead like it was before because now it is run just too many times and there is only a small chance we can get GF seeds and GMLs from it .

Nothing will make the players play again so many times except good rewards . 
    Yes, I think that the gold flowers and gold mining licenses are a lot better than the gold mystery boxes. We used to get a lot of gold flower seeds but now they are very rare. :(

The frequency of the cooperative championship combined with the low quality rewards just ruins the event now compared to what it used to be like as you said.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Did u guys play the hwe event?
    I only play chwe as it benefit the coop up to some extent that's y I need to play that one other wise hwe is a totally mess I forgot how long its been I tried to gather points to get a perfect score or u can say which shows my level strength
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Yeah , i just play for top 50 for getting the rarest reward in game the GML. Just run something if i see that it is stopped and if i have that ready to collect , nothing more needed to get top 50  :D because everyone plays it like that lol .
Sign In to comment.