Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

gray button on george lester tessa

how or where do i go to get help with the challenge button fixed on the competition with george lester tessa its been gray since 10-28-2015

Comments

• Mine have been grey for quite some time. I am at level 124 on all 3....George, Lester & Tessa.... & was told that is the max........not sure if this is true but that might be the reason......
  • ray1947 (US1)ray1947 (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    thank you
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Mine have been grey for quite some time. I am at level 124 on all 3....George, Lester & Tessa.... & was told that is the max........not sure if this is true but that might be the reason......

Yes that is true. Once you reach level 124 with George, Lester, and/or Tessa you will not be able to challenge them anymore unless there's an update to increase the levels. :)
  • how do u join a cooperative
  • try logging out and logging back in if not try fleshing your farm
  • Lester in my horse competition is greyed out and I keep losing the races with the other two characters.  What can I do to improve this situation?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    There's a maximum level you can reach - somewhere around 250(?) I think?  Once you get there, you can't race Lester, George or Tessa any longer.
  • Thank you.  I guess that's what happened, although Lester is only at level 220.  The other two are at level 218 & 219, so I guess they will end soon also.  Thanks so much for your help and information.
    Yeah, 220 sounds about right being the max.
  • MissPony (US1)MissPony (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    so - if this is true , how do we compete??
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    so - if this is true , how do we compete??
    One can compete with fellow farmers during the horse tournaments 

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/ranch/transporter.htm
    how do u join a cooperative
    Have a look through this about 1/3 of the way down. It tells you how to join a co op ;)

http://crazybigfarm.tk/how_to/cooperatives.htm
  • MissPony (US1)MissPony (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Mine is maxed at 220 - I am maxed at 2 0ut  of three of them , so, still unclear - what is difference between the competition and tournament . races. I  the tournament moves you up in the actual tournaments - but is the competition solely for raising the competition value of the horse, or for me the player overall?
    Neither the challenges against Lester George & Tessa are more to see how your horse/s are doing in their training.

This may help to make things a little clearer

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/ranch/transporter.htm
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @MissPony (US1), you might want to hold off doing the challenges against George, Lester, and Tessa until the WWC is running. You get WWC points, too, if you challenge them then.
    @MissPony (US1), you might want to hold off doing the challenges against George, Lester, and Tessa until the WWC is running. You get WWC points, too, if you challenge them then.
    No you don't. They changed that right after the first WWC when everyone complained about it. :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    No you don't. They changed that right after the first WWC when everyone complained about it. :)
    Hmmm, I thought they just reduced the points given to 1 or something. I think I still got WWC points when I challenged them. Just one, though, and not a thousand or whatever it was. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file